What movie out of all that has ever been made has the best depiction of Elves?

What movie out of all that has ever been made has the best depiction of Elves?

Prepare for Bright posting of elf gf

Did Willow have elves? If so, I'd say it was Bright.

mods are asleep, post elfs

What would be yandere elf gf like IRL?

The Hobbit had the right amount of Elfery

>Infinite number of realities
>We were born in one without elves
Thank Christ.

gib more Shadowrun style premises pls

Elves are legit my favorite fantasy race both in hentai and irl and it's a shame that /tvpol/ will now forever associate them with kike overlords.

elf apologist get the rope too

>apologizing for what? For being superior in literally everything in the universe?
Fuck off soyorc

this

Bright is definitely the most accurate portrayal of Elves.

Ring Wraiths should be white.

>isaac weisman
>moshe goldberg
perfect

Here's a harder question.

Has there EVER been ANY depiction of Drow in flim?

Bright does a very good job portraying the ((elves)).

In D&D tradition "High" elves are sometimes kind of evil.

AROUND ELVES, WATCH YOURSELVES

Did Tolkien ever actually describes Elves with pointy ears? I don't remember it in any of his books.

The Santa Clause is the only correct choice

He never said they had pointy ears, just that they were 'kawaii'.

Yes, numerous times ya simp

>There are no explicit references to pointed Elvish ears in The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings or The Silmarillion.
>In the Etymologies (a linguistic manuscript from ca. 1937-8 published posthumously) is stated that "the Quendian ears were more pointed and leaf-shaped than Human."
>Answering to a question on Hobbit ears, Tolkien wrote that these were "only slightly pointed and 'elvish'". Some fans take this to mean that Elvish ears were pointed, while others argue that it is an ambiguous statement

Warhammer

no willow had kevin pollock wearing a diaper. i think be was a brownie or something

See, numerous times. Leard to read ffs

whoa a gremlins ripoff i haven't seen

Interesting. Thanks for finding that.

>ambiguous statement

I hate faggots like this. They have to go against everything that’s obvious and pointed out (pun intended). Elves existed in other tales before Tolkiens works and most are represented with having pointed ears. If he said they were Elvish then it plainly means POINTED!!

Bright>Hellboy 2>Lotr
remove elf

Nuada did nothing wrong

When will we get Elder Scrolls kino with Human men having loving relationships with Argonian and Khajit qts?

Also fuck elves

best khajiit depiction died with daggerfall
thundercats look >% furfag look

This chick looks so much like lady gaga

Cosmo?

lotr cartoon

Bright portrayed Elves for what they really. Corrupt cowardly ruling class members. Always check the ears, brother. Don't let them fool you.

I want Thranduil to breed my boipucci

If there was, they must certainly have pronounced drow wrong.

Underrated post

>What movie out of all that has ever been made has the best depiction of Elves?

Literally the one adapting the book of the guy who invented the modern conception of elves. Not only made them immortal and magical and wise, but gave their entire backstory too. The Legendarium is where all of our fantasy elves stem from, all of the Germanic folklore turns them into little mischief fuckers and Santa's helpers.

I thought Thor version was pretty awesome. They had one black guy but it wasn't too absurd.

Well, I could clarify and say the modern Germanic stuff does that, but the older works have the elves more like Tolkien writes about, which mirrors his own world where the elves disappear as humanity takes over. Point is, that's such esoteric literature that only someone like he would have studied it.

I wish we'd get a movie where elves are just good, maybe ONE bad elf, but in general an adventure just about elves. I am still waiting for it. Every fucking movie wants to do grimdark, sad, douchebaggy elves all the time. It gets annoying when you actually appreciate elves.

Silmarillion. The Elves are generally good, but they some fucked up shit in the name of doing good.

>elves were always some undefined magic forest folk
>nowadays they're epic superhumans with some of the above through in for spice

>fairies in Irish myth were semi-divine warriors (Tuatha Dé Danann) with sagas and all
>nowadays fairies are flying little people

Stealing shit from Celts is the #1 British past time.

You can't have a bunch of immortal, magically profficient good people lying around user! The certified three arc Hollywood narrative stipulates the MCs must be underdogs!

>You can't have a bunch of immortal, magically profficient good people lying around user!
That's all what Capeshit is though.

Yeah, but the have character flaws! And lives! And they fight each other! That makes it totally different!

Record Of Lodos War

Is that noomie Rape-face ?

Damn she hot as a elf, not being silly

is trash

>animu

I like elves the best too user. There are not enough of them.

That guy has a weird pear shaped body.

>The Elves are generally good, but they some fucked up shit in the name of doing good.
Indeed. As was noted in one epic thread on /lit/.

But he couldn't make new one's the trees are gone.

The Silmarillion's scale is just unreal. Do we even know how many Elves crossed over into Beleriand, on top of how many were already there? First Age Elves are fucking scary.

>Grizzly Adams

fame is a helluva drug

anime is so fucking terrible

Quick Sup Forums! Cast Lifts-Her-Tail!

the fuck is this?

>Do we even know how many Elves crossed over into Beleriand, on top of how many were already there?
Do we even know how deep Angband was and what number and manner of creatures dwelled there?

You can only choose 1

left

>not fellowship of the kangz
missed chance right there