Connie Maheswaran

Why is Connie such trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She isn't, you are.

Her character wasn't, at first. But then Rebecca hit her with the Tumblr stick.

Sure about that?

lies

reminder

Poo in the Loo.

Why so much in the northeast?

DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREET

>Why is Connie such poo?

>But then Rebecca hit her with the Tumblr stick.

Just starting season 3, how did she get hit by the tumblr stick? I mean she's already female and a minority, which is enough to get retards going "REEEEEEEE TUMBLRRRRRRR" already.

More poverty and less infrastructure over there, I assume.

Also, can people post Connie art? My hard drive got fried and I lost all my delicious curry cunny pics.

>how did she get hit by the tumblr stick?
She didn't. Stop taking peoples' bitching over Tumblr so seriously, user. It's just a buzzword with no meaning most of the time.

>Also, can people post Connie art? My hard drive got fried and I lost all my delicious curry cunny pics.

I want to taste her forbidden curry

>Just starting season 3
So our resident tripfag finally gave it up, eh? At least for a while

For once, Misha, I'll say that you had good taste. I dropped the show at the end of Season 2 as well. I would have thought that your raging waifufaggotry would keep you going though

Why don't she just rape Steven?

>Why is Connie such trash?
Bait!

Nigga, shes probably the most Sup Forums character in the show given she knows about shit like peak oil, promotes human supremacy by beating up xenos even though shes a twelve year old female poo in the loo and she plays Crusader Kings II. She only hangs out with a fag like Steven because he has magic and can shapeshift
We already have enough rapists in the show, the last thing Pearl and Lapis need is more competition

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

Sooo.....

anyone else pissed she isn't wearing glasses?

Connie is good.

I do miss the glasses.

>tfw Sugar has a problem with the visually impaired

She needs to shut up

Thanks, this artist's Connie's are superb.

They have a tumblr? I haven't been able to track it down by image search.

Working on it

Because she's a mary sue.

Ok no, it's because she's an indian.

I would have preferred if she was mongolian.

Reminder of who the best Maheswaran is.

Superstrength?

>the eternal muhammadan is the source of the poo meme

at last I truly see

What a fine looking British girl.

That's a false statement. Jamie was interested in putting his dick in a Crystal Gem.

I have a feeling that you're tsundere for Connie OP.

Also Mayor Dewie.

>Wonders why shes so trash and boring
>Apparently she's simply Rebecca's personal self insert OC
>ThatExplainsSoMuch.jpeg
Pic unrelated

And motherfucking Greg.

>OI M8 DONT YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME MUM
>GONNA DEK YA ONE, BRUV

But Ruby is her self insert OC. Shes explicitly said that Garnet is her and Ians relationship, and Ian was Saphy.
Also Lapis is an OC Sugar made for a comic that was supposed to her high school self, pic related

Connie would be by far the whitest Indian person I have ever met if she were real and I knew her.

Also she was cuter when she wore glasses

>user, why do you call me 'poo'?
>that's not very nice, you know.

If you think Connie is bland it's YOUR fault; if you happen to not like the token Indian chick it's because of racism.

Because the writers have always been trash

You don't get close to Peak White until you own Pogues records.

What a person says doesn't always correlate with what they do. This is the same person who said that one of the series's goals is to teach kids about consent, and I think us fans all know how little the series does for that.

post Connie's mom too please

dont bully her

I'm not entire sure why I like Connie so much. I suppose it needs to be said but I don't think she is the slightest bit sexy. Not a single character on this show makes my dick twitch. Garnet is kind of sexy and maybe Pearl when the POV is low. Anyway, I think it's her contrast with Steven. I like Steven and all, but Connie is a lot more like me, or more aptly put the kind of person I aspire to be, good grades and well put together. Her turning out to be a prepper sealed my love of her.

I want Connie's mom to give me a prostate exam.

Stevonnie's introduction made my dick twitch a little bit

Connie's the best

she is just so easy to brainwash and train, its great

>Connie's the best

Wrong.

less stevonnie lewds
more steven x connie or steven x connie x pryanka

Man I wonder what would go through Pearls mind if she knew that Steven's first sexual experience was with a Connie dressed as a Pearl?

>wanting a strong willed older woman
>instead of a brainwashable cutie

Yes. It's called "having taste"

You haven't lived until you've been at the mercy of a strong woman.

Come on now you have to post the other two.

>wants to be the slave instead of the master

What are you stupid?

She's useless, just think of the series without her ... would that change anything?

No, it's the only choice, you dumb faggot.

Living under the heel of a gorgeous Indian milf is the only way to live life to the fullest.

umm yeah actually

she is basically the second most important human after Greg and the only reason Greg is more important is because Steven wouldn't exist without him

hhhnnnnngggg

>not wanting to serve a mistress

Now THAT is stupid.

Steven and connie told a medical doctor that he has the powers of jesus and she hast brought it up since

She doesn't even believe in Jesus.

>wanting a broken down old hag instead of prime breeding material

Doesn't the quran have full sections about not doing that though? This is so perplexing.

That's a population density map that's been edited dummy

>broken down old hag
>has curves for days, a booty that won't quit, and makes doctor money

Mature women make better mistresses.

what does the Quran have to do with India, most Indians aren't Muslim

in fact they are so not Muslim they took the two muslim parts of their country and decided to kick them out of the country

Do you usually barge into a thread and start replying to posts without any knowledge of the context?

>barge into
I'll have you no I'm quick replying from the front page

There's a surprising lack of Connie foot fetish art.

Damn. Got by nationalist propaganda. Well, carry on.

Apparently it's ok as long as they wash their ass.

...And you think they do?

I guess they just posted in SU threads way back when

Nope. I was referring to the Koran and their rulings on cleaning after they shit

Her dad's name is Doug, and none of her parents have any trace of Indian accents.

I've honestly never seen that growing up, but it'll definitely be more prevalent in the next decade.

>I've honestly never seen that growing up

Do you live in a cave in the woods or something? I swear, the sheltered mountain man fucks that frequent this shithole website...

I like her but holy shit there hasn't been a single recent episode where she hasn't looked off.

I wish I had the courage/lack of shame to use my trip to endorse waifus.

She looks fine in the episodes where she has legs for days.

>Not Connie inheriting Priyanna's curves

>not being Switch master race