RLM

Can they really be called "friend simulators"?
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't watch their stuff to pretend I'm there with them, or that I'm part of their group. I legitimately enjoy their low-key sense of humor and how they riff on movies without exaggeration and screaming (like 90% of YT movie commentators, which can't go on a tirade about basic bitch stuff like The Room without entering a forced tirade full of fake reactions and hyperbole)

reddit le tter memedia

This doesn't need a thread, fuck off

how tall is jay anyway

Its because I'm a lonely depressant who doesn't get enough sleep.

Mike, Jay, Rich and all the others fills he hole in my soul that cannot be permanently filled.

Chill out, user

Jay is my real friend though. I Venmo him $5, and he sends me a picture of his feet.

go back to plebbit now please

>without exaggeration and screaming
richevanslaugh.wav

He isn't exaggerating
Just look at his eyes, he's actually laughing. That's his actual laughter

everytime he laughs he makes me smile

>A thread died for this

pic related op

Rich is very much the best part of the series.
I want him and Karl Pilkington to do something, anything together. The fucking JRE - anything.

New Fuck You It's January when?

you mean

FUCK YOU ITS FOREVER

February

>he doesn't know people that laugh like that IRL
One of my friends has a similar, loud laugh. We stopped going to the movies with him to watch comedies because he'd start laughing really loudly and the whole cinema would start staring at us

>without exaggeration and screaming

what do you mean by friend simulator

I want to go with your friend to the cinema.

Haven't seen him play anything up yet
Even in Pre-Rec he's understated
He's a bit of a sperg, but he seems to react genuinely to me

Why won't they drop the lawsuit? James is penniless but that polock just won't let it go

It's somewhat annoying cause he turns out to us and repeats the joke in a higher pitch as he's laughing. I'm used to it now, but when we first met him it was off-putting. You get used to it in 20 years

>theater goers angry at man laughing at comedy
German posters plz go

3"1"

Jack took the plunge but Josh and Rich need to shave their heads and they'd look fine but that's probably really stressful when you have to appear on internet videos every few weeks.

how autistic are you? do you not understand what a meme is?

Technically all media is a form of "Village/Tribe Simulation".
We have about 250 place-holders in our brains before we start losing track.
But we can swap people, fictional characters, youtube personas out depending on their perceived importance or value.

As long as these guys aren't your top ten, you're fine.

this sounds weird but I had a dream I was hanging out with the RLM cast. we were in a store for some reason and I made Mike laugh really hard. then I woke up

Nah, they're a friend simulator. I would love to watch shit films with them and then rip on them afterwards whilst getting drunk. Seems like fun.

Also, they so rarely do any kind of political commentary, which is so rare now. They probably don't love Trump (Rich Evans is likely a closet supporter) but they were also quite critical of SJW culture and Hilary too so I can deal.

RLM, hit me up niggas. Invite me to a BOTW and we can have fun together in your industrial unit.

All e-celebs are friend simulators but some are genuinely funny and entertaining which is part of what makes them good friend simulators. There's no shame in it, MST3K was doing that shit 20 years ago. It doesn't even mean you don't have any friends, you just might not have really funny friends who go out of their way to entertain you and talk about things you really like.