Was it kino or did anything go wrong?

Was it kino or did anything go wrong?

everything season 3 onwards was horrible

In the middle seasons (haven't finished yet) he stops seeing side patients as much in the clinic. I liked those humorous encounters and the episodes felt a bit more drab without them.

Very kino, various arguably bad character stories at one point or another

A lot of the ideas in this show were rather profound and well articulated, it's not been done again since then, not as well as House

carried solely on hugh laurie's shoulders

Agreed. Pure unadulterated kino until House's Head/Wilson's Heart. Individual stories from season 5 onwards were outstanding. Mature ideas tackled with elegance, powerful writing, and great acting. Music choices were quality too.

Choosing a new team was the best concept for house. Until Olivia got too famous to show up to film and Kumar went to work for Obama it was a House golden age.

>That time a 17 years old wanted to bang House

I honestly liked Masters more than Thirteen.

Too bad Amber Tamblyn is a fucking idiot in real life.

Is this the girl from starwars? All those japs look the same to me.

I think the best episode of the whole show was in Season 7, called "Selfish". Everything in the episode related to the overall theme in any amazing way

>go in with a paper cut
>get told you(male) have cervical cancer
Le randumb odds literally every main patient would have some 1 in a billion disease. Not ""kino"" at all.

Were you expecting a show about doctors treating colds and fractured bones?

Do you also complain about detective shows not being about cops catching random robbers in the street?

Prison nurse was better

You're a fucking idiot. He's a world-famous genius diagnostician. He's so good that the hospital lets him have his own department devoted to solving these unsolvable cases. Most hospitals don't even have that kind of department.

Literally 90% of the cases dont start out as "unsolvable cases". They are normal cases where there is no reason to suspect anything extraordinary until halfway into the episode. But they are still somehow at House's hospital, every single one of them from the start.

That's not even true. Sometimes he does randomly find a tough case at the hospital, but most times patients come in seeking him specifically.

>Too bad Amber Tamblyn is a fucking idiot in real life
Without looking it up I'm going to assume she badmouthed the God Emperor.

Her husband (David Cross) made racist jokes to calling her ching chong and she aligned herself with the victim saying her husband was a cunt.

this
it was like rick and morty but if they kept trying to cram soap opera romances into the side character stories.

But she married the unapologetic racist David Cross

She does, but that´s not the reason why I called her an idiot.

She is the "Bernie Sanders supporters are sexists because they didn´t vote for a woman" camp.

Yes they do. Every episode starts with House or his team reading out case files for patients who have been referred to him from other hospitals.
Have you ever actually watched the show before deciding to make such a low IQ comment?

That actually sounds reasonable. I've known Cross was a cunt for a decade now, I'm just now finding out they're married now though.
Doesn't make her an idiot at all.

Okay, yeah that's fucking retarded if true.

>offers black patient medicine which works better for black people
>I DON WAN NO RACISS DRUG
>gives him white people drug
>WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE HIM BLACK MANS DRUG HOUSE
>relax Foreman, I did
>WHY DID YOU TRICK HIM, BAKA ALWAYS THINKING YOU KNOW BETTER THAN US

Probably my favorite tv show of all time.

It´s a shame he never got a happy ending despite how much he suffered.

Just be glad he didn't become a lumberjack

obviously they treat normal stuff to, but "off camera"
plus House only wanted the difficult cases so he's let other doctors take the regular shit.
and the clinic bits were great because he had to deal with all the whiners

really good at first. got to be a tired concept after a while; as all shows do.

someome post the gif thumbnail of handsome dr.chase

The one where he kisses a little girl?

Most detective shows would actually be about sitting in an office looking through files and making calls on behalf of family members looking for lost relatives, if it were realistic. Catching random robbers isn't even what detectives typically do.

>I am in this episode

its reddit tier and ridiculously unrealistic. (like, ridiculously)

Remember that time Foreman wanted his own diagnostic medicine department and Cuddy was like "that's not a real thing, House only has one because he's House". Then Foreman convinced some other woman to give him one and then he lost it next episode because he's an inept brainless fucktard?

Your post is reddit tier and ridiculously retarded. (Like, ridiculously)

>everyone thinks Foreman will eventually be House's successor
>every single time he's given authority he fucks it up somehow
>is a worse doctor than Chase but gets promoted because he sucks up to Cuddy
>ends up as administrator despite having done literally nothing to earn the position aside from keeping House in line
>he was even worse than Cuddy at keeping House in line

How did they fuck up his character arc so badly?

baited you
you have to go back

Darkies can't doctor

God tier:

Chase, Taub, Thirteen

Good tier:

Cameron, Park, Masters

OK tier:

Foreman, Kutner

Literally Who tier:

Adams

The Cuddy+ House relationship subplots were shit.

That and Cuddy's ass.

Foreman is an idiot, House should've bullied him more.

I am okay with this. But what about Doctor Buffer?

made me kek, thx user

It was great for what it was. I like that the first few seasons unified Sup Forums in their love of House as well as the memes it produced. It's also funny that SJWs today would find things in it "problematic", like House calling the hermaphrodite model a dude.

That subplot gave me a boner that exceeded the Mohs scale. Too bad House didn't take advantage of her, or maybe that was for the best.