We made it boys

we made it boys

We made it to the land of magical sideways jackasses?

Nobody cares about Bojack the Redditman

>bought a pop two years ago
>it's a one pound lump of solid plastic
>bought one this year
>weighs nothing, clearly hollow, suspect it might even be some sort of congealed vapor

I never liked these things. They just look stupid and cheep. If I wanted a character figure, I'd get something that actually looked like the character.

>congealed vapor
I chortled

Depends on which ones ya get... the slighty larger ones that tend to be either monsters or robots are quite solid, for ex... the Cthulu and Fred from Big Hero 6 ones i have are weighty.. like you could huck one at someone and do damage, its the more humanoid ones with the thin bodies and esp the ones with actual bobbleheads that are kinda shitty.

also the ones based on tv shows with just basic human characters look stupid and boring as fuck.

>paying for non-jap figures

>paying for non-sexy poseable figures

My friend gave me his Slimer Funko Pop, I kinda liked it. I lost it, and was thinking of buying a new one, and ONE ONLY. What are some of the good ones?

>FNAF characters

>people actually buy these things

I have never understood this

people need something "iconic" but cheap to put on their background while they make comic/videogames reviews on youtube for dem shekels

They're cheaper and more widely available than any other form of merchandise, and the cover a lot of genres and franchises, why wouldn't people buy them en masse?

>Everything I don't like is Reddit

I don't like them and I still own 7 of the fuckers.

If I can get something that's actually source-accurate I'd rather do that but if someone likes Bojack this is probably all they're gonna get.

I don't understand people who collect them like Beanie Babies though. I assume most of them must just be retarded speculators.

BAZINGA!

the ones i have
Iron Giant
Groot
Judge Dredd
Rocketeer
Fred(Big Hero 6)
Cthulhu
Deadpool (which is kinda ok but i got it for xmas one year i wouldn't have bought it myself)

they look pretty decent even though theyre unposable buget vinyl tchochkes, but I'm a poorfag so even if i wanted to spend 60$ on a nendroid or whatever the fuck theyre called i couldn't anyways. Rather have books.

You be in a Gamestop

Most of them seriously look like shit... esp all the normal human ones, like Walking Dead, and other live action dramas, why even bother.

I'd say probably 1/4 of them are kinda cool in their own way, the humanoid chars that either look wildly different or are wearing helmets helps distract from the funkpop beady eyes or theyre just not there with something else in place (90s cyclops)

imo the monsters and robots are the best ones, the bigger ones like the Ones with vehicles and the GoT dragons are pretty neat as well but theyre way more expensive comparitively

Do mystery minis still sell?

All of the cartoons I would legitimately buy merch for are too obscure to get merch.

I really enjoy my Howard the Duck Pop.

Blind boxes are popular with some and some of the ones i've seen are really neat little things but its not nearly worth buying them when you want less than 1/4 of the little figs available, and theyre not nearly as cheap as they should be.

So, weird anime bullshit. gotcha.

no, nobodys gonna make figs for your futa fetish

Why would anyone spend money on diane merchandise?

theres always a stinker in most waves of collectible merch, even Marvel Legends that go for 25$ a pop have filler for some damn reason.

In this case though it was just including a char to make it a set of 4.

no cat lady-Amy Sedaris though (i'm not a fan of the show) so maybe theyre gonna put out more??

Are you the guy that regularly shares his killer shelf in shelf threads?

Because I'm mad jealous every time I see it

bought my first Funko, Gwenpool
she doesn't stand

There is a Carolyn figure though. It's a set of 5.

>Funko pops
>Phoneposting
KYS

That's what you get for supporting that cancerous series

Do you really feel such a need to have merchandise of a show that you're willing to buy a product you don't even like? What is your thought process behind this?

I did not know that.. was just going by the picture. so maybe that is all of them then.

I doubt thats me, I have two small shelves of tpb's and some hardcovers, so nowhere near killer.