TLJ

2nd place

*inhales*

within 18 days

*exhales

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like
The Last JUST

Trying too hard.

no asshole
the JUST jedi
you dropped it

JUST

>Losing to Jumanji at any point as an episodic Star Wars film

And remember, it's already opened in almost every major market. It has almost no places to go to get more money. The only big market left is China, and we've already seen that the Chinese don't give a fuck about Star Wars.

>A Jumanji video game isekai movie is making more money than Star Wars

>buena vista
>isn't

The Last Jedi
The Jedi Last
The JAST
The JUST

>disney gets btfo by sony

the force awakens only made $8 million on day 18

I tried so hard

Do You think there is just a slim chance they fuck MCU as bad as SW?
Even just 1% chance... plese.

MCU doesn't have an insane propagandist running it. SW was killed from within.

WELCOME TO THE SMACKDOWN JABORNIWARS

wait til rape accusations start raining over this big guy

I just #PISSED my #PANTS, it's time to get #LITTY

>Losing to Jumanji

We did it reddit!

This is big. A Star Wars film falling to second place before the 3 weeks mark IN A HOLIDAY SEASON (with zero competition).

This is something that can't be fucking swept under the rug. Even the Mouse doesn't have that much power...

And they'll give even less of a fuck once they see a chink kiss a primate.

i dont remember this?

It wasn't new years day.

the weekend before was 34-34 and 21

I think they might edit that scene out. The kiss itself. We HAVE to ask someone already in China.

It could fuck Disney up soooo deliciously, WE HAVE TO HAVE INTEL!

Hyperramming

I can't wait to visit Box Office Theory and laugh to myself over all the Nu-Wars fanboys crying that it didn't "threepeat" and running damage control.

Man, the unholy SJW shitstorm it would create if they've edited the interracial stuff for Chinese consumption would be delicious. We would get to watch the spectacle of Disney and Kathleen Kennedy being turned on and devoured by the golem they've had a hand in creating.

I need screenshots of all of Rock's shitposting about jumanji on twitter please

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DA LAST JEDI ONLY MADE 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! HEHEHEE DISNEY JOOS BTFO!!!! LOOK AT DA PIC, AFTER 3 WEEKS OF BEING NUMBER WAN MOVIE ITS NOW NUMBA TOO

You idiots honestly want me to celebrate... As long as these shit movies remain being this consistently profitable, they'll keep making them. I wonder what it'll be like 8 years from now when we're on our like 9th nu-wars film and Sup Forums continues for the 9th time acting like THIS will finally be the one to actually flop

>falling 1 billion short of expectations
>toys not selling

Disney was counting on 2-3 billion in revenue to offset ESPN. Now they will have about 1 billion. The mouse is in the hole in projections by at least a billion.

The Last Jedi vs The Litty Jumanji

Just Last Jedi

>Editing out a Viet kissing a nigger from Chinese audiences.
Since whites aren't involved literally no one will gib a fugg

this is what happens when a movie made for the FANS goes up against a LAME UNMASCULINE movie made for the OUT OF TOUCH CRITICS

>Not celebrating a #RAUNCHY #LITTY movie destroying effeminate star wars #PROJECTROCK

>ESPN
I've been media blind during the holidays what's this about?

Failing to meet projections will absolutely drop your stock price. That's really fucking bad for a massive multinat like Disney.

They prob have insane cash flow, but still, with their recent purchase of Fox this is probably hurting them more than they'd like.

JUST

Jumanji - $66,500,000
Last Jedi - $68,391,000
Star Wars is barely keeping ahead

its a long term thing.

>ESPN used to be the mouse biggest earner
>Committed to 25-30 billion in payouts to pay for sports broadcasting
>gets 6-18 dollars a month per cable subscriber (most channels get about 0.13

Since people are cutting the cord, ESPN has gone from making 2-3 billion a year to breaking even. In 2018 it expected to lose money. They are on the hook till 2028, so they need to pump out about 2-3 billion a year of revenue from the movie studio to cover those losses.

TEAR MY LIFE INTO PIECES!

OH NO NO NO NO NONONONONO

IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!

J U S T

OH NO NO NO NO

I'm in Singapore and heard audible groans in my theater when it happened

we have to make fun of this soyboy tweet

attack my fellow rebels

bring this fucking Admiral Piett of Emperor KK DOWN

How come they don't say rebels anymore? Too aggressive verbiage?

You fail to realize that this single star wars movie not meeting projections while still generating huge profit will do barely anything to a company if Disney's size which doesnt even rely on movies for the vast majority of it's profit. Also star wars is just one of the many extremely profitable movies Disney releases every year, this year 4 of the 7 highest grossing films were all from Disney. My point being its gonna take a lot more then star wars "only" making a billion to take down the mouse.

>tfw those 47 rottentomatoes accounts finally pay off

>Solo: A Star Wars Story® comes out in 5 months
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They already did layoffs last year and there will be another one soon, it's on air talent too, they're trying hard to cheapskate it up even resorting to promoting a snapchat show they're doing with a random intern and no actual game footage. Them buying NBA tv rights really fucked them up too because even though they split it with TNT they took most of the cost since they get the finals and more games.

When is Jumanji going to crack a billion worldwide?

And why hasn't TLJ opened in China yet?

Because Disney is the ULTIMATE EMPIRE. They are the largest film studio on earth. The richest media company on earth. They have clout to control all theater chains and all VOD/TV channels. They can make anyone cower. They have a pseudo-liberal fanbase they can prod and move like sheep.

Why do you think they want to murder the OT and the mythos so fast? Because Lucas (in his prime) made the series based on the underdog winning over the hegemony. Disney IS the fucking hegemony.

Ironic truth is, WE are the rebels now. We the 50% of fans who are enraged about how Disney butchered everything special and compelling about the saga.

We are the last stand of that mythic story Joseph Campbell and Kershner/Lucas championed way back when.

Be aware of your responsibility. This goes beyond left or right. This is right or wrong.

nice falseflagging, Disney shill

Yep, and even the talent they want to keep are leaving.

>Old guys are retiring
>Gruden is going back to coaching

hear hear my brothers!

#LITTY

Jumanji has a better ROI already then TLJ

(1.5 to 1.41)

In less theaters too! HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Trump is the president
>Filthyfrank quits and is making shitty music
>Pewdiepie is full pol
>A Jumanji remake us beating a mainline Star Wars movie
What fucking timeline did I warp into?

I mean I get that, I just don't get why they changed rebels to resistance.

Hyperbolic but nonetheless extremely apposite post. The list of things owned by Disney is literally longer than your arm.

So when is Jumanji going to break one billion?

Title belt ruins this pic

theaters spoilering the movie before you even see it. I'd be so fucking mad

This. If putting Donnie Motherfucking Yen in your Star Wars doesn't bring in Chinabux, you know you have no chance.

"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East."

- t. Sony

They really shouldn't have canned barstool van talk, I get barstool is controversial but big cat and PFT have very funny interviews with some really well known people in sports that ESPN could have paraded around to show they aren't fully a black hole of a brand. I doubt they even cost them that much since it was basically a micro budget show

myriad of commie political reasons:
- they want to associate first order with trump
- iger has presidential ambitions
- delicious numale and feminazi supporter base gives they horrendous lynching power on the web
- resistance implies they can keep milking the story forever because nothing in the OT mattered, a state of brave weaker faction vs. an all powerful empire is more fruitful vs. a victorious rebel side
- disney thinks ahead, they will capitalize on the sjw hate for trump to further their profits, sales and whatever ambitions the executives have

all of this is making me depressed. God damn Disney.

(checked)

The best timeline. Fasten your seatbelt.

Underrated post

If only Robin were here to see this.

>implying Disney didn't kill him in the first place to reboot Jumanji with a samoan wrestler and a black comedian

Just answer one question for me.

When is Jumanji going to break one billion?

Based Jurassic world still in 4th place of all time. Feels good man

doesn't have to. Jumanji cost less then 1/4 what they spent on TLJ.

All together, disney has spent over 400 million on TLJ. Closer to 500 million when you account IP acquisition and so on.

Jumanji cost 90 million to make and another 30 million to market (they depended on word of mouth) yet they already have sold over 300 million in ticket sales.

Maybe not all those reasons bit I can definitely see the milking angle. And without a doubt the libs in hollyweird have an anti Trump angle. I just don't get what they're thinking if they really are pandering to a hyperliberal fringe minority that just happens to extremely vocal.

tell me why it matters first

The new Jumanji movie is way better than the shitfest that is TLJ.

Shame, I expected more from my fellow third weekenders
*knowing nod*

>Pewdiepie is full pol
Hey, Reddit.

Just answer the question.

When is Jumanji going to break one billion dollars USD?

>Not understanding that spending a billion to make a billion is not as good as spending 100 million to make 400 million.

When the kikes acquired Disney in full force in 1984, they went into the long con. Thats how zionists work. They play the LONG game never the short one. Examine how Disney animation subject matter changed after 1990, and how they push racemixing and you'll be woke. Funny thing is I vote democrat, I was a Berniebro, and quite like blacks and asians and the diversity of our nation. But nefarious agenda pushing, and spoonfeeding calculated degeneracy is just too much even for a centrist like me.

So you're saying that Jumanji is a flop and that it's never going to break one billion dollars.

You still fail to realize it's not the only problem Disney has right now.

It won't, but doesn't have to, as it already raking in the cash for Sony and has beaten every expectation the movie had.

Jfc how fucking stupid are you?

>Pewdiepie is full pol
>look this up
>it's real

Can someone please explain to me how Sup Forums did this to basically the entire gaming community? Last time it was the dude with the bird

>It won't
So it's a flop.

>but doesn't have to
Loser talk.

Clearly you're upset that Jumanji will never make a billion dollars and is basically another high profile flop for the Rock.

It's Baywatch all over again.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

Because that's what the anti-Trump establishment call themselves.

>So it's a flop.
wrong

>2nd place