youtube.com/watch?v=fW5Y6CluAM0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLupoTfJui-Ppr8gCdofw7R0OQ35atx5k
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ypeSzSoK02a3dIRlFDVHNGSVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares.

Fuck off.

dam

thread deleted in 3...2...

Homestuck threads aren't illegal. Homestuck Generals are illegal.

I don't read Homestuck, but mind sharing your best Karkat images?

I have a thing for angry manlets and I see Karkat presented as short in most fanart

It's the same people posting in both.

Because post Act 4 Hussie is a fucking hack

And the thread is fucking shit

Mods delete it

It always starts with the same topic.
It might just be the same user.

Every Homestuck thread is fucking shit

We just keep coming because we're holding on to the last memories of a time when things were not quite as bad

I care.

>everything I like becomes shit and/or is owned by money eating whores
life is suffering

This is hot.

One is illegal, the other is semi-illegal. Because the police are autists and it's only not illegal if one specific cop doesn't see it.

Homestuck? More like BONEstuck! Because I want to BONE all these characters!!!

Especially me, right?

GEEE, I wonder who's behind this post

What the fuck was her problem?

God, I hate that Earthbound character.

She needed a good dicking.

Fuck off.

No, you.

then fuck off

Nothing

She need penis in a world where everyone is gay but Sollux and his bitches

Why are you so mad, friend?

>radio silence from everything and everyone
What's even the point

>been working on the same thing for like a fucking decade
>tumblr riding his ass every chance
>autistic fandom
>get fucked over by indie studio, loses a load of KS money
>have to learn how to make the game himself and hurry
>father dies in the midst of all this, no time to mourn
shit just I'd want it to end too

Life cucked Hussie through himself.

He made his bed

I thought this stupid shit was finally over

Keep being mad over these tiny, little threads, user.

Hotpockets, shut the fuck up already.

>YWN have a baby/kitten mix pet.
Why live?

>pet
If it's a baby it is your child you weirdo.

Why is it my kid? Did I fuck a cat or something? That's even weirder.

Also, I was under the impression it'd be an indefinite baby or something, not that I adopted her.

>I was under the impression it'd be an indefinite baby

Why in the name of fuck would you want that?

>Why in the name of fuck would you want that?
Parenting is hard, babycats are cute.

she isn't sitting on my face

>parenting is hard
And why would it somehow be easier when your daughter is a baby forever?

What song do you guys think best conveys the "magic" Homestuck used to have?
In my opinion it's either Doctor or Heir Transplant.

Because I wouldn't be parenting them then, they'd be a pet.

I miss Gigapause (the website)
I wonder where everyone went after it shut down

What the fuck is an indefinite baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=fW5Y6CluAM0

No, you'd still be parenting them, and even more so because now they're a baby and need a fuckload more supervision, plus are unable to feed themselves, on top of all the diapers you have to change, and can basically die to anything.

Babby forever.
But I'm not trying to raise her as a person- that's basically a high-maintenance pet.

He won the davebowl at least.

>not trying to raise her as person
Then you are arrested for child neglect and endangerment

>Then you are arrested for child neglect and endangerment
You really thing eternal babies would be considered people? And you really think babies could be "taught" to become people/grow up somehow?

(This is getting kind of fucked up.)

user, eternal baby or not she's still a baby, which you are now treating like a pet instead of raising like a proper parent.

I honestly don't think an eternal baby could be considered human, user. That's basically what animals are.

Things were always this bad if not worse, we just did not realize it at the time and glorify the past because it seemed better to our shittier past selves.

Back then it was funnier, this is just kind of sad.

she's just chaotic stupid.

*chaotic stupid bitch

>tfw i unironically listen to this version of the song on my way to wageslave every day

Bowman saves lives.

Posting fresh JohnRose art in 2017.

TFW Rose isn't your wife.

I just finished A6I5 in my reread and i gotta say it's super solid. Act 6 really hits a stride after trickster mode.

Well, Trickster got all of the Alpha's arcs pretty settled and then the comic started to get back on track. Then everything got fucked to shit.

yeah but the stretch between Tricksters and Game Over is so fucking good.

"Acceptable" is more of the word.

Doctor, Guardian V2, Mutiny
It's funny that the some of the songs that are most emblematic of Homestuck's long gone magic are themselves long gone from the comic.

Hope you have a VPN

This whole post is accurate but reeks of a Geek whining about FUCKING MOPFAGS GET OUT OF MY NEW THING REEEEEEE.

One man's Geekfag is another man's Mopfag, and the lines are blury to the point of not really mattering, and are often reshuffled by Sociopaths as tastes and venues change.

At least they live on on youtube

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLupoTfJui-Ppr8gCdofw7R0OQ35atx5k

Sburban Jungle obviously

>This whole post is accurate but reeks of a Geek whining about FUCKING MOPFAGS GET OUT OF MY NEW THING REEEEEEE.
>Defending normies

Radiation's shitty rendition of a Ska Sunsetter.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B5ypeSzSoK02a3dIRlFDVHNGSVU

this 2bh

>forgetting the most virile stallion of the whole group

>Vriska X Equius
Wew, that's a rare one.

Take Fire Emblem. From the perspective of the post, the hardcore gameplayfags are the Geeks and the new casual waifufags are the Mops. Which, from an outside perspective, makes sense.

And yet, waifufags also spend hundreds of hours debating petty bullshit, mking OC, and funding a gotcha gaem like the fat whales they are. Is that not also obsession of another sort? Are they not a community in and out of themselves? They are geeks, but of another brand.

Homestuck's "community" are another example of this. How many people in this thread really followed Hussie in his early MSPA or PA forum days? Hell how many really followed Homestuck during the Part 1 days?

Homestuck got big with the Trolls and Act 5. And the community that would come to define Homestuck, which includes the community that birthed /hsg/ as we know it, came on top of the oldfag MSPA culture.

What distinguishes a mop and a geek is obsession and dedication, not liking the New Thing for the "right reasons". Silarly, the assumption that New Thing is automatically good and that New Thing Lite is an automatically worse version rather than a refinement or even straight improvement of New Thing is a huge assumption that only makes sense if you assume that the point the "Geeks" latched onto was the definitive start of New Thing and not just an evolution of some bigger concept.

Newfags are cancer, bur purityfags are fucking obnoxious in how they arrogantly assume that "thing they like" is the original and therefor highest form of their interest, even if it blatently isn't.

>Homestuck got big with the Trolls and Act 5. And the community that would come to define Homestuck, which includes the community that birthed /hsg/ as we know it, came on top of the oldfag MSPA culture.
>What distinguishes a mop and a geek is obsession and dedication, not liking the New Thing for the "right reasons". Silarly, the assumption that New Thing is automatically good and that New Thing Lite is an automatically worse version rather than a refinement or even straight improvement of New Thing is a huge assumption that only makes sense if you assume that the point the "Geeks" latched onto was the definitive start of New Thing and not just an evolution of some bigger concept.
>Newfags are cancer, bur purityfags are fucking obnoxious in how they arrogantly assume that "thing they like" is the original and therefor highest form of their interest, even if it blatently isn't.
But the newfags in this case were awful though. At least the Tumblr ones (i ship eridan x dave :PPP)
*blatantly

But... they were us. And like everything people remember about Homestuck. Act 5 Act 2, even id you don't think it was the best act, is 100% the definitive Homestuck act for how much it laid out for the story and fanbase.

Tumblr didn't kill Homestuck. Softowl didn't kill Homestuck. Piggy didn't kill Homestuck. TOG didn't kill Homestuck. Shelby and Cohen showed up way too late to even factor in here.

Hussie, Andrew Hussie, ruined Homestuck. His plan for the ending of Homestuck, which lay in wait since at least 2012, was already too garbage to ignore, too garbage to salvage.

at least 3/4 of it he had no control over even if he knew in advance

>ssie, Andrew Hussie, ruined Homestuck. His plan for the ending of Homestuck, which lay in wait since at least 2012, was already too garbage to ignore, too garbage to salvage.
>Implying Homestuck wasn't always based on fan-interaction and feedback.
>Implying he didn't obviously try to pander to the new fanbase.

is there people who don't think Act 5 Act 2 is the best act?

neigh8ours is scarce but cute

>Great pic
>Of a crackship

Come on Brain, Dick is on board with it, why do you always have to be such a stick in the mud?

Fan interaction stopped on any meaningful level in like Act 3. Even in Act 5 there was always the music team keeping some level of distance between him and the public up til the present when Hussie breaks of communication entirely. His frequent update schedule and quirky yet down to earth persona kept the appearance of interactivity, but honestly very little about the plot really changed because of fan interference.

Hussie's pandering to Tumblr is mainly noticable in Dancestor Intermission, Davekat, and Davepeta. But honestly speaking that alone couldn't kill Homestuck. Everything based around Act 6 Act 6's scatterbrain pacing, lackluster writing quality, RETCONS, and lack of character resolution, compounded by the lengthy hiatuses, killed Homestuck. And they were all things Hussie did of his own accord.

It's important to understand that whatever pandering Hussie tried, it feel flat. More than that however, many of Hussie's blunders actively repelled all parts of the Homestuck fanbase.

Just people with taste.

Eat my butt, shut up. I'm too tired to argue. I will say he was the main problem though.

Act 4 and the Intermission are where Homestuck as an MSPA project peaks, while Act 5 Act 2 is where Hussie as a storyteller and Homestuck as an independent venture peak simultaneously.

>He does anal.

Ah, alright. I just feel like people are too quick to jump on Hussie's outside influences to excuse Hussie's incompetence out of some hope that someday the "real" Andrew will escape and make something good again.

>Homestuck
>Lacks sufficient Nepeta

I want Hussie to hurt

Please

What can we do

I think he's suffered enough

just like us

Hussie needs to escape himself.
He's hurt enough, user.

Hussie was a massive egoist who received positive ego reinforcement at the exact wrong time. Everyone is partially responsible for the mess that was Homestuck. Nobody has clean hands.

I'm sad i'm almost out of good pages in my reread.

Where are you up to?

Your making me a sinful man user.