Overrated cartoons

Post em

You might want to explain why, for fans of it and all.

I hate this show.

Young justice and teen titans will double team it to cancellation

>Young justice and teen titans will double team it to cancellation
lolwut

Not OP, but the writing and overall plotting is pretty crappy. Not to mention, like almost all DC animated ventures, the art style is bland as all hell

What is up with Artemis's midriff? How is that functional in any way shape or form?

Did you like the Teen Titans art style? Because I've heard people hating it and gushing over the YJ one.

Has a show ever been so overated that it got a revival several yeas after it ended?

I don't like that one as well. The animation in Teen Titans has aged especially poorly

What style do you like?

Keeps her cool in summertime.

From action cartoons?
>Samurai Jack
>Clone Wars (2D)
>Batman: TAS
>Adventure Time
>OG Powerpuff

>Calls YJ overrated
>likes Batman: TAS

I think they were talking about just the art style.

>Samurai Jack
>better artstyle than anything ever
top kek user, had me going for a bit there

You misread the OP user, but I agree it's underrated.

I'm just posting this because I know someone will and I don't want this to turn into another "REEEE S5 IS SHIT" thread (god knows we will be swarming with these today).
Let's talk about something different.

Oh alright. My bad

>shows with only one good character

Which is...?

I agree its like watching superhero twilight

only trumblrinas and faggots like this

Midriffs are hot, user. That's why.

I thought most people liked it. I really like the simplistic, angular style it has

>ITT: we post any cartoon ever made

the good character is always the one least involved in the drama
come on user, you can answer this

Any superhero cartoon ever made, but Samurai Jack is one of the most overrated shows I've ever watched. It's not bad, but it's definitely not as good as people make it out to be.

Completely agree. I don't hate it but I feel its fans are total elitist faggots.

>Why is comic Starfire not like MUH cartoon waifu?

True, but she's fighting aliens and robots, not strutting the halls of her high school

Red Tornado

When it comes to teenage super heroines, is there really a difference in between those two situations?

>overly convoluted plot
>too many characters with too much focus on the less interesting ones
>takes itself waaaayyyy too seriously
>too much telling and not enough showing
>begun the bland Jay Oliva art style that plagues most DC animated movies nowadays

>Jay Oliva

Don't you mean Phil Bourassa?

And the guy was doing the DTV movies before YJ

I just could never get into TT because of the too tryhard anime style.

YJ wore its anime style influence more smoothly.

Never got why people liked it so much, The Ilana's kind-hearted Princess in exile felt boring to me, Lance's guilt and Brooding Angst annoyed me and reminded me too much of FUCKING Sasuke, and the "blend in in High-school" premise felt trite. The only character I actually had any interest in watching was the robot, and that was mostly because I expected so little of him that I was as surprised as he was that ended up in a relationship or having any meaningful character development.

I blame the asshole who decided to adapt teen titans while ignoring the source material. Really, if they had adapted the source material instead of making shit up, fans of it would have heen more receptive to the comics.

PERSONAL
MINUSCULE
HORSES

I'd rather watch real anime.

The shit they made up was way better than the comics

>too many characters with too much focus on the less insetting ones
All the characters were bland and you know it

personally, I thought s01 of young justice was better than the second.

the characters being bland and the second season having massive unnecessary expansion of the cast until it's practically collapsing under the weight of all the extraneous characters are two separate problems, though the second one does make it difficult to fix the first one.

my biggest gripe is that they didn't take advantage of the huge cast to start actually killing off characters. i mean, these people have a dangerous job and there are gonna be some casualties. it would make it feel more like an action show and less like a relationship drama that pads its run time with fight scenes where no one ever gets hurt

this

>Young justice and teen titans will double team it to cancellation
Tumblr: The TV Show probably won't go down so easy, but one could hope

Samurai Jack. Also voltron

Touché.

IMO TT's design was really striking. It's like the ink jumps out from the screen if you watch it in 1080p.

Most of the show is rather nice, if a bit bland. But I didn't give a shit about Razer and Aya, found their relationship creepy and it killed a lot of enjoyment when their relationship became the complete focus of the series.

Hal was likable, which is a feat, and Josh Keaton's second best superhero voice role.

I never read the comics but there's no way this is true.The show is fucking awful