One of the finest ever pieces of cinema?

One of the finest ever pieces of cinema?

literally who?

more like literally WHOMST'D'VE ;)

T H O T

My thread...my beautiful thread...its RUINED

based

drab, uninspired, anachronistic and predictable

oh come on anachronistic maybe sure, but predictable?? its not predictable in the least

a feeling I know all too well...

now let us talk about why diversity is bad

>just looked this up
>4 hours long
>directed by sunny leone
lol who gives a shit

It's your own fault for believing you actually held any control over what goes on here. You're all nothing but mere pawns in my mind games.

this post made hit me really hard
it's leone's best work next to ouatitw

Its a great watch dont pretend you dont have the time. come back to this thread and discuss it when youre done

fuck off cuck

why the name calling..... we are all friends here

soycuck

user.......

Brillant work of art, Sergio Leone's finest film, and my favourite of all time.
Also, Elizabeth McGovern is my cheekfu.

gay

Good movie. Too advanced for the underaged facebookers, though.

my question is when does the real sequence of events stop? was the money actually taken or is that a part of noodles dream too? or was his dream rationalizing the real events of the money being taken

the people that were really after noodles, did he really kill one of them? where did the hallucinations start, i guess one can assume the phone ringing right?

I believe part of the movie's charm is that the whole future is left ambiguous

Nothing was hallucinated

the shot at the end though, how else do you interpet it

interpret*

>26 replies
>8 posters

The underage faggot spamming up the thread with thot and shit needs to

he was high, that's it

i assumed he was hallucinating for all the shit when he was old and that it was his conscience trying to cope with the guilt of turning his friends in and the consequences that came after

Just a flashback to that night it went to shit

That's an interpretation, but I don't think "it was all a dream" is a good way of seeing any movie. Makes it all seem so pointless...

Well its not the same principle because all of the scenes of the crew when they were young can be seen as real and all of the scenes from when the crew was older and ran the speakeasy were real, just the ones with old noodles were a dream. But i share your opinion on the dream thing, it can be an uninspired copout if improperly used

Fair argument.
Ur a top lad