Commander Cody

Commander Cody...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWlrbtLlQZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=rTt96XbxMHs
youtu.be/ekunppfZlkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The memes jusf write themselves don’t they. was George one of us? Was this is master plan all along?

What

>..execute all white males. Leave woman jedi only. I already took care of my Master's, Mace Windu, BBC.
C'mon, it was too much!

Did you ever hear of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

twice the dubs, double the (you)'s

>Leave woman jedi only
Sheev was a horny little bastard

>Commander Cody, can you hear me?
>Yes sir!
>Commander Cody, do you read?
>Affirmative sir. I read you.
>I'm trying to reach Commander Cody, white armor...wears a helmet.
>Sir?
>I have vital message for him...
>I hear you clearly, sir.
>...it's about his mother...

I hate that this is funny.

This would be a good Robot Chicken sketch, but it's a top-tier greentext

Using CG for the clone troopers was a blunder.

>George, do you think we should use a costume for this shot with Kenobi?
>Naw, CGI the entire body.

Based Sheev

execute two orders number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 66s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Sheev called up a clone trooper and talked to him by name for several seconds

Did he do this thousands of times?

>mfw the Dark Sith Lord was cared more about his troops than the Jedi.

Jake did NOTHING wrong

EXECUTE ORDER 66

Execute Order 1488

i-i-its not f-fucking f-fair

>Should we learn from this and not do it again, fellow members of the Disney board of directors?
>No. Give Spiderman a CGI outfit.

how did i know it was going to be AYYYla?

No

Now that you mention it this is weird. Order 66 is supposed to be a biochip in their brain that activates after hearing the words Order 66, but Palpatine started the conversation with "Commander Cody. The time has come." as if Commander Cody knew all along and the activation was just a formality. Not to mention he immediately gives the order to the other troopers to shoot Obi-Wan, when they haven't been shown hearing those same activation words.

you hEARD ME

DAMN! Palpatine looks like THAT?!

DANG!

>execute order KKK
What the fu-
>co-writer Sam Reimi

is there an equivalent of being a force ghost to the clones?

id imagine fives being super disappointed in cody

youtube.com/watch?v=LWlrbtLlQZ8
Truly Seth's best role.

>rewatching TCW because need some good star wars stuff after the shit pile that is TLJ
>get to the episodes about domino squad
>remember how Fives had to watch all of them die during the war as Heroes
>Remember how Fives uncovered the conspiracy and tried to save the jedi and almost beat sheev
>instead he get's accused of treason by his jedi commander and dies unable to stop order 66
Fives had a hard life
At least he was able to get to rex and a few others I suppose, though that got them involved in the shitshow that is rebels so I don't know if that's a plus.

>Execute order 1488
What the fuck George?

being a clone is a tough life, you just grow up learning to follow orders.

it will be done, master mosby

Is he holding a holoDick?

GOOD SOLDIERS FOLLOW ORDERS GOOD SOLDIERS FOLLOW ORDERS GOOD SOLDIERS FOLLOW ORDERS

THICC

It's funny that even the Clone Troopers, which are literally just based on the Stormtroopers, are better designed than the First Order ones, which are far too close to looking like the OT's Stormtroopers.

Like, the OT has outdone the ST in every single aspect pertaining to design.

>Was George one of us? Was this is master plan all along?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTt96XbxMHs

Fuck Alex Jones. The villains of the prequel trilogy are literally based on Republicans. Nute Gunray is named after Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan.

Shut up bitch

The Nemodians are fucking Japs trying to ruin our economy and take our jerbs with their fancy robots because George was stuck in the 80's, you incredible faggot.

sep·a·ra·tist
ˈsep(ə)rədəst
noun
a person who supports the separation of a particular group of people from a larger body on the basis of ethnicity, religion, or gender.

Literally Sup Forumstards and their white ethnostate nonsense.

Oh you're just baiting, nevermind retard. Enjoy your last you

Incorrect sit back in the corner dumb cuck

@92551383
I can give myself as many as I want.

Is this old EU cannon or NuWars cannon?

It's from TCW so it's canon.

I liked the old version where they were just following orders instead the chip plot

What old version? The bio-chips are part of both Legends canon and Disney canon. In fact I just looked it up and it seems the bio-chips were specifically mentioned in Attack of the Clones as well. So "they were just following orders" is more of a headcanon than anything.

Underrated.

Good leaders know their men.

That was the worst one to watch. He was out there leading from the front, risking everything to protect these guys, and then in the critical moment of the charge, they leave him to hang. The betrayal in his eyes and his confused, half-hearted effort to save himself at the cost of his comrades' lives was the saddest part of the film imo.

Women can't be Jedi

rewatched the prequels last weekend. aotc is my fave, tpm is too childish and rots is too rushed feeling

>Cody
Name one person named Cody that wasn't a feminine faggot

>Nute Gunray is named after Newt Gingrich and Ronald Reagan.
And is being manipulated into a proxy war so that the the Sheev Palpastein can take control, really makes you think.

Agreed. I hated Attack of the Clones when it came out, but over the years it has become my favorite. It still has some bafflingly bad parts, though.

I think of yoda v dooku, some of the romantic dialogue, the obi wan investigation subplot being a little silly. what bad parts are you thinking of?

its too late to be loling

>"Execute order sexy Sith!"
Sorry, what??

The videogame sequence in the droid factory (minus Anakin, he's allowed to behave like a video game character), Padme vs. the giant possum and some of the clones vs. droids scenes that follow. I don't mind the ones you mentioned that much, to me their badness works within the story. I can buy the romantic dialogue now for example, which used to be my least favorite part of the trilogy.

youtu.be/ekunppfZlkY

Named an order after himself?

Padme fighting against her untamed pussy while Anakin masters his bucking bull is a great sequence.

Shut up bitch

Hmmm this was very enlightening

If you're a retard maybe.

this is only funny in sheevs voice. truly sheev is the best character in star wars