Why would someone steal Luna's shoes?

Why would someone steal Luna's shoes?

to sniff the soles

foot fetish

based

If you want a serious answer. She was getting bullied.

Why not just sneak into her room while she's sleeping and sniff the real things?

Why did this series magically get popular?

Haha, like why would a guy steal a girls shoes?, to sniff them?, h-haha gross.

why didn't she just say accio shoes

To do polyjuice potion and masturbate for 2 hours straight.

weebs have no self respect. They gobble their pedophile drawings like freaks once they come out.

Because it got an anime. It’s good too

Unironically best girl

But it's not pedo. It's about some depressed chess player and it was hated by everyone, then he gets a middle school love interest and it became super popul...nevermind I see it noe

Well, aside from being a British cunt, she obviously sank into a deep depression, and made herself fat by eating countless gallons of cookie dough ice-cream, upon realizing that she would never be taken seriously as an actress, after playing the worst character in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Yes. You see now how trashy that shit is. Just like western trash, just like that pop culture trash, just in a different form.

Based

It was the author of all her pain, it was him all along

He is like 2 years older than her. Big deal.

/r/ more pics of this qt

goblini

me to the left

Student are too young to develop such exquisite fetishes I bet it was one of the teachers

It's the most entry level fetish, if anyone's going to develop it then it's students.

>SS lightning bolts on jacket
/our girl/

>No!

It's really not that popular, season 1 did better