Samurai Jack: CI FINALE Pre-Premeire Discussion #2

Last thread hit bump limit.

>Promo
youtu.be/ZLZLh6-pJbg [Open]

>Synopsis: The fate of the entire universe hangs in the balance as Samurai Jack faces Aku in the final showdown between good versus evil.

>Leaks:
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/?do=findComment&comment=545229

Other urls found in this thread:

episodate.com/tv-show/samurai-jack
mega.nz/#!XEx0TBSI!fo9lSVeKlUl904RMTzRdzarcvjUlQV6SBkSiJWFEgdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How long til the new ep?

Gay ass ending. Give me King Jack.

Quick rundown on this show?

I thought anime wasn't allowed on Sup Forums?

do the math you faggot

what is this now?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Jack and Ashi make a cute couple and will get married at the end

episodate.com/tv-show/samurai-jack

That scene with King jack was GOAT.

Can I be a newfag and ask for a link/hint to a livestream, just this once? It's a special occasion after all.

So tell me Sup Forums, what am I gonna eat tonight for the big finale? are you cooking yourself something special? or are you one of those guys who think it's a sin to eat while watching something?

>Shaggyfag after the finale.

Chicken Fajitas for me

Timezones

I'm gonna be eating soup.

seconded

>Eating while watching anything
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

R34 bait. I want to fuck her long and rough. I want a black gf

It's on at 8 pst

>make a bag of popcorn
>it's empty before the first commercial

Vodka and prolly Chinese Food for me.

gonna eat good old chips and dip. a couple of drinks too maybe

Ramen?

vegetable

This is how it will end.

Cap this.

either cottage cheese with fruit or hummus and chips

>Aku will be dead in roughly 3 and a half hours.

Vegetarian ramen?

Gonna be interesting to see how this will play out in the span of 22 minutes

After episode 9, I'm looking forward to it.

>Post yfw Aku actually wins

>only 22 minutes

FUCK

I'm not ready for the final WATCHA

god that monkey face

Screenshot this for the final scene: At Jack and Ashi's reception everyone Jack has helped is there. The Scotsman is crying tears of joy as his brother in arms has finally found happiness with his bonnie lass. Olivia is the wedding DJ and all the ravers having a great time. Jack and Ashi take to the dance floor and a spotlight shines on them as they prepare to take their first dance as husband and wife. Olivia decides to play something special for the newlyweds. The song Stereo Love begins to come through the speakers as Jack and Ashi share the first dance not even breaking eye contact. As the song ends, Ashi looks deep into his eyes and admits her love for her beloved husband and whispers in his ear "Thank You, for never giving up". The series ends with the two newlyweds sharing a tender yet loving kiss and a tribute to Mako.

Calling it now

Except Aku was born from the darkness from the Birth of Evil Episode. Aku is millions to billions of years old and the arrow The Emperor put in the darkness released his spirit.

No, no ramen involved.

>bottom right

İ̼͎͎̈ͮ̿̄̈́̓͘ ͍̦̻̙̖̳̥̿͆ ̜̫̟̙̃ ̪̘͍͉̦͔͔̀͑͐ͤͭ̏́ ̼͕̣̗͊̌͐̈́T̹͎̗̦̯H͉͉̟̤̭ͅȊ̴̟̫̜̤̘ͭ̈́ͭͬN͈̗̳͕͕̫ͭ̂͗̈́ͩ̊̾K̫̪̙͌̌ͮ̋̾ ̵̻̠̖͈̫͍̠̄͛̓ͦͪͨ̔ ̝̝ͬ̐ ̹̻̖͈̹̳ͯ̏̀ ̟͛̓́ͨ͝I͊̑̌͜'̪̗̭͍̣ͅͅM̖ ̉̽̊ͫ͆ͣ ̟̥͓ͦ̊͠ ̀ͭͯ ̙̘͕̮͇̻͐ͯ̌ͮͭ͗I̭̖̣̯͚̔ͫN̻̹̰̪̘̹̽͑ͤ̉̀̆ͦ͟ ̌͝ ͔̫̟̪̫̞͜ ̧͎͚̹̙̺̾̄͋ͦ̓̎ͦ ͈̱͔͖̯̽̍̋̓͐͐̚T̟̙͖̭̝̂̚H̙E̱͙͓̹ͦ̎͊̃͊̆͒ ̳̿ͩ̈͗͆ ̠̙͔̤͊̓̈̔ ͖̙̣̃͆̌͗̚͜ ̣̫̜̳̻̙͐ͫͤ͗̊́C̯̺̣̭̍͊ͮ̈̓O̜̼̯̱ͯͬ̌̇̀M̟̝̹ͣͭͭP͌̎̃͜U͙̰̞̼̝̫ͩ͐̚͝ͅT̙ͫ́̇̈́̒Ę̖͕̙̊Ṟͪ̑̍

Why does everyone keep saying stereo love should play?

is aku actually the darkness, or was he somehow created by the arrow his father shot into the pool?

Then what's the fucking point?

I honestly don't know if I can do this, anons. This is monumental, one of the shows that defined my childhood is going to definitively end, no ifs ands or buts.

It's a different type of hype, where it's going to hopefully be amazing but also be bittersweet with it being the last time we'll ever see Jack.

It's bittersweet because Jack can't get back to the past. Even if Jack could get back to the past, it would be bittersweet to leave the future world behind.

Because I'm the user that started that pasta to rival the one about Ashi holding Jack's severed head

Genndy said it would be a tearjerker, so what do you anons think will be so sad

thats a girl from the ravers army, screen cap this if you like, but that would be dumb

Weddings can be tearjerkers

Jack says goodbye to the past and his ancestors in the form their spirits, the fact that is is the ending of a great show, and Aku's death.

OH NEVER MIND JUST THE BEST ENDING COMING THROUGH

Jack beats Aku and finds the last time portal that exist. He has a hard time leaving because of all his friends but chooses to do so anyways. As he gets back Aku is there, destroying his home again. Jack has the sword and swings it at Aku. Aku moans loudly, and says punish me jackie boy as his cummies fly through the air.

I'm planning to watch the final two back to back as a marathon like thing. Anyone got a Dl link for the episode 9?

It's not stated out loud, but it's made very clear visually that Jack's father created Aku in his current form.
His green face is the same green as the poison they tried to us to kill the black tar, and his eyebrows are flaming, while the arrow caught fire from the sun while in flight.

This isn't How I Became Yours, user.

mega.nz/#!XEx0TBSI!fo9lSVeKlUl904RMTzRdzarcvjUlQV6SBkSiJWFEgdc

So what the fuck was that evil eclipse that freed Aku?

An eclipse. They often do magic bullshit.

Do you think the High Priestess had an Aku-shaped dildo?

Fuck, now I have to read that again. It's so bad, I can't help but adore it.

>yes

Its a better pasta than that severed head edgelord crap
Gee fuck you too user

Aku is literally only a few years older than Jack himself.

The darkness fragment =/= Aku

>Aku never taking over
>somehow x9 exists
>somehow ashi exists
Shit hypothesis

i want to drink akus cummies

Fuck this series.
It's shit.

Do you want seven children?

yes and rape them and drink their cummies

Fuck your mom, she's shit.
ooh gottem

He's not talking about your shitty pasta, he's talking about the most beautiful webcomic of all time.

this

I'm just watching to see how it ends

I'm not even watching.

AYY

WHAT U DOING THEN, NIGGER?

Watching Rick and Morty.

It isn't anime
Also Dragonball is allowed on Sup Forums and pretty much all boards

anyone have the landing craft ashi?

is there anywhere that links to all the episodes so far are stored?

the show is highly build on determinism. what's stopping Genndy from saying they would be born anyway?

make sure the when the bitch shower she clean her vagina good

black girl cunny can get skunky

>le reddit show

Do you really want the FOOLISH samurai to kill I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness?

So THAT'S how Ashi knew about adult stuff.

>Reminder that if we didn't get the Reddit and memey April fools joke we would have had Samurai jacks ending already

Better than this shit.
Honestly I don't give a shit.

drinking?

I didn't say that the dogs, mermen, scotsman or princess wouldn't be born if aku didn't take over.
But a robot that was built by Aku's scientists would not be built if aku wasn't there, nor would 7 girls who were born from aku's essence.

Fuck me. I overslept and now I can't marathon the whole season before the last episode starts.

Nope.
Beer tastes terrible to me.

>Watching that pretentious tumblr series

I'm really depressed that people are actually falling for your shit-quality bait.

I'm actually glad we got it that way; I like hanging around these threads and an extra week of that is welcomed.

It's not bait. It's fact.

ANYONE HAVE THE LINK WHERE ITS STREAMED?

Hi my name is Ashi Dark'ness Tara Tartakovsky and I wear a skintight ashy black suit (that's how I got my name) with spiky hair that points upwards and shadowy dark eyes like my master Aku and a lot of people tell me I look like Princess Ilana (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Genndy Tartakovsky but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a half-demon but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also an assassin, and I was raised in a cult called Daughters of Aku where I trained since birth (I'm seventeen). I'm a baboon (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black.

Press F to pay respects.

Is there anything proving Jack will age once he goes back to the past/kills Aku? If not, there ending could be that long time after they defeat Aku, Ashi dies from old age and Jack becomes the protector of the world like the ending of Sengoku Youko

the engineer who built X9 wouldn't have worked for Aku and could have built X9 for different purposes
the mother of seven daughters could have given birth to seven healthy offsprings without Aku's semen in them

Genndy making memes into dreams.

>came into an SJ thread to say they never watched it
>came into an SJ thread to talk about R&M

Sure, buddy.

I'm gonna to miss this fucker.