HOW THEY SHOULD HAVE ENDED THE LAST JEDI

How The Last Jedi should have ended.

>right after the stupid stable scene.
>cut to Kylo speaking to hux in a chamber that looks like the one where Vader sat in Empire.
>Hux says "Yes supreme leader" and walks out of the room
>cut to close up of Kylo's eyes looking shocked
>We see the blue silhouette of a hooded force ghost
>we think it's Luke
>the hood comes off and it's Hayden Christiansen
>"Ben, we have much to discuss..."
>The face of the ghost starts to change as well as the voice.
>"to make you realize"
>The face is now the mask of Darth Vader with James Earl Jones Voice
>"the power of the dark side."
>credits.

This one scene would have saved the ENTIRE fucking film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cwwqHvj-_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That doesn't even make any sense user. Dark side users cant become force ghosts, just Hayden showing up would be enough

Leia in space made no sense. Yoda made no sense. Luke dying as a force projection made no sense.

The entire movie was full of retarded plot that made no sense. At least this scene would get ppl interested in the next film.
It would also fill the void left by killing Snoke. Now Kylo has a new sort of master.

What is the reason for that?

I didn't hate the Leia in space scene, and I might need to rewatch but I took the Luke dying scene to be he change use to become one with the force like obi won

the force ghost/immortality is attached to how light side users connect to the force. In the eu dark siders tended to become remnants that attached to a specific place as a phantom like what sith lords attached to their old artifacts on korriban.

They're one with the great river, dark siders are not. That is simplest explanation to how it is used in legacy and canon.

Disney has proved time and time again they don't care about that shot anyway.
If they are gonna shit all over the canon they might as well do it to make me want to watch the last film of the trilogy.

why his ghost would talk with the suit voice?

Exar Kun was the first to have a double-bladed lightsaber.

why not. Disney doesn't care, it would look cool visually and sound great.

why didn't Luke stall the first order on NotHoth by prank calling them? It would have taken up about as much time as the lightsaber battle, and he wouldn't have had to die afterwards either.

Except that Vader did become a force ghost cause he turned good at the end. And that's why he's being split between Anakin and Vader

They also tended to become attached to objects, kinda like that ruined Vader helmet he kept for some reason. But yeah

I'd love to see Hayden back as Anakin giving Ben a good talking to, being incredibly disappointed in him for what hes done

Vader didn't become a force ghost, Anakin did, Vader stopped using the dark side and fully embraced the light side and became one with the force, dark side users typically don't do this and the only actual sith running around when becoming one with the force was discovered were Maul, Dooku, Vader and Sidious, none of them learned how so wouldn't have been able to do it, I've no idea where Vader learned it, but it's likely due to his massive midiclorian count

>completely undo Anakin's redemption arc

It's a good thing that you aren't in charge of making movies, OP.

Why not? They've undone everything else from Return of the Jedi.

ok, great. but those are physically the same person. it would make sense for anakins dark side of vader to sneak a ride as a force ghost.

Vader has turned up as a force ghost before. Anakin does it to Cade Skywalker or Anakin Solo to freak him the fuck out regarding the dark side. Force ghost Anakin can change his appearance even if he’s only a force ghost because of his redemption.

Also, Disney doesn’t give a flying fuck about consistency so they can do whatever they want.

>This one scene would have saved the ENTIRE fucking film.

Yes, pushed a lot of us to suicide and finally freed us

Fucking THIS.

Leia just becoming fucking superman all of a sudden legit pissed me off. We ALL know that Leia wasn't as force sensitive as Luke; there's no way she could have done that even on the brink of DEATH.

I will fight you if you say she's as force sensitive as Luke. In fact, this is just so much of a fact, that I'll fucking fight you if you say that you can find someone who thinks Leia could do that.

>Dark side users cant become force ghosts
I mean they're not particularly able to do that but they definitely do get cool tricks and anakin was the force jesus. you could handwave it and say "well, he learned"

Vader's redemption is really the only great thing from RotJ. The rest of it is expendable.

This i fucking agree
At least give us some fucking back story for her become a force user at least

If it had been a normal human hand, Rey would have been yelling at Luke for leaving her with her parents in this flashback.

THANKS, RIAN

>Dark side users cant become force ghosts

The Force is like Christianity, you're good for eternal life if you just do a deathbed conversion.

Did you not watch the OT? Fucking newfags and underage b&s, bitching about shit that's been core canon for decades.

Dark side ghosts are a thing.

Wasn't Hayden Christiansen supposed to be in the movie? Where was he? Or am I retarded

There was a rumor he was on set and VIII would center around a clone of Anakin

You're retarded. Luke and Leia are twins (son and daughter of the most powerful force user ever) and they have the exact same
midichlorian
count (15,000). This is pre-mouse. The only legit criticism of Leia's superman moment was that she didn't have ANY fucking training at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cwwqHvj-_I

The movies never say this.
If you're basing this on EU content, there's loads of force ghost of long-dead Sith lords.

hayden was so wasted on the prequels

tell that to zodd's snapped neck

It would already be at 49% if this happened

>At least this scene would get ppl interested in the next film
I think your idea was pretty shitty but you got me thinking:

Why would anyone watch the next movie? There's literally no set up for anything interesting to happen.

That was a hallucination only Yoda could see and not something really out in the world.

He's on a planet though ( name changed )

It's both Korriban and Moraband like Persia and Iran.

>ME WANTS DARK VADUR