Why did she pull up her collar if she was going to beat them up anyway? What was the point of that?

Why did she pull up her collar if she was going to beat them up anyway? What was the point of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BIW8Ioi-Kew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This film should have been about James McAvoy's character.

She probably wanted to escape.
When it failed, beating was inevitable.
She didn't really kill them, did she?

Because masked women are hot

Tell me about Charlize, why does she wear the mask?

no she didnt kill any of the cops although the one o n the balcony should have died when she jumped

She did let go of the rope pretty quickly though. I think the intention was to indicate that she let go of it fast enough not to kill him.

There's literally already a film about that and it's called Filth.

No there's figuratively movie about that

But she attacked them right after pulling up the collar. So it was a part of the plan, for some reason. I just don't get what it accomplished.

I like that she turned out to be an American, because it explained her shitty and inconsistent British accent.

Where my Egyptian gf at?

Because it's super fucking cool.

can i sex her?

Ye but still wanted to be unrecognized.
The only thing I didn't like was epilogue in Paris. It was over the top.
You mean the mummy girl?

No.

I actually have an answer for you OP. I listened to the commentary track, and this shot was shot to be used for a comic con teaser spot and was not intended to be in the movie, but they kept it in because it looks cool. There's your answer, I'm serious.

I'd let her peg me.

what settings do i need for ublock origin so i dont see the ads at the bottom?

Go to 3rd party filters
Tick everything except regions
Purge cache
Update

She's living a dangerous life, so how do you think her sex is like? Likes it rough and wild or deep and emotional for a change?

Watch the movie and see for yourself. It's pretty clear.

>he doesn't want the video game that made exclusively for men that will keep you up all night and cure your ED

baka

If she wanted to peg you, she would do it anyway. Even if you wouldn't let her to do so.

I like the ad because it shows that stupid looking aloe that's a huge meme here, but I'm pretty annoyed that these ads have somehow found their way through my adblock. Hiro is a cunt.

>I want to look cool while im fighting

>Charlize Theron managed to look so fucking cool that a whole bunch of people drew quality fanart of her Atomic Blonde character
This is true kino.

Who else I'd be talking about dumbass?

>go on /u/
>they keep showing me some shitty flash games with dicks
I miss the old J-list ads that would recommend me Flowers, Yurirei and Sono Hanabira instead.

It was actually a contest.

Those are all pretty recent games, can't be that old.

I liked how she headshots enemies. It's not really that common in movies.

Yurirei only recently got translated sure but the game came out back in 2012. Other two are pretty old too. Especially SonoHana games.

I'm the opposite. I'm no expert, but I'd expect trained combat shooters to aim for center mass.

This movie was kino af.
tfw Charlize's waifu got btfo by Parcival

Ye. In gunfight you aim biggest target, but she is finishing them off with head shots, when 100% sure to hit.
The way she deals with that bleeding guy at end is just great.

It was alright

To make the stuntman's and editor team's jobs easier.

Charlize did her own stunts in this movie.

shitty movie with a GOAT fight scene

She got some teeth injury, if I remember right.

so i got it to not show by clicking on the ad filter in the list. but then some still appeared in another thread, weird theyre gone now, is it inevitable that some 'leak' through?

Easier to substitute her stunt double in that way.

No, that movie is about James McAvoy going crazy, doing drugs and killing himself because his wife leaves him for a black dude.

You have to refresh it a couple of times. uBO dev is aware of Sup Forums's new ads and he's updating it regularly so keep an eye on that.

Because it looked cool dumbass.

The real question is, is there going to be another Atomic Blonde film?

Hard to say. The director is finishing up work on Deadpool 2, so it'll probably be a couple of years from now at the earliest.

Too early to say. Move was cheap. 30m. Grossed nearly 3x more, but marketing was costly, around 20m.

It performed decently well so maybe. Writer already has two sequel on his mind.

Different person, does uBO also block those annoying things that say please turn off your adblocker? Had a blocker for that on Firefox but haven't been able to find one for Chrome.

All you have to do is stay strong

I'd think that's still more than enough of a profit to justify it.

Yes it does.

That made me feel sad, poor girl is basically a metaphor for everyone who wants to be a spy and what would actually happen to them if they were put into that world

I liked this movie more than I realized I would. Gonna buy the Blu-ray

JaDOOOIr Jewdore dioR

Yeah that shat up the movie quite a bit. Written by a gormless dude so it's to be expected.

What are some other kinos with Charlize Theron?

Fury Road, duh.

Huh, that's interesting and certainly makes more sense than anything that's been suggested so far. Thanks. Good to know they actually provided a reason.

What can a sequel do? The film ends with the wall coming down, so you can't do more cold war, which was kind of a big part of the movie's aesthetic. Having her bum around in Baghdad beating up random Ba'ath goons would be pretty boring.

>"I gave you info to ruin communist regime"
That's not like double agent work. How could she be a trustful source if she didn't give them useful info? Also, she was a fucking field agent, how much could she know anyway?
Also the nature of list is still unclear to me. It was made by GDR, right? So it has names of Soviet and Germans spies? Than why Goodman's character said if list will be obtain by Germans, many good people will die? And why in hell Sharlize was intended to smuggle the german guy if doing it would effectively destroy her cover? Why not kill him?

That's the real problem. The movie was already a full adaptation of the comic with a very satisfying ending. (I wish more movies these days actually told complete stories instead of expecting to get a sequel and trying to do all this setup for it.) There's potential for a sequel in that she's sure to have further adventures, but that's really it. They'd have to come up with a whole new story. So maybe it's one of those movies where they'll only do a sequel if they can come up with a good idea for it.

not if there was an awesome 90s Iraq rock soundtrack

Imagine her kicking some terrorist ass and this song starts playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=BIW8Ioi-Kew

I jerked off to this scene

It's a good scene desu