The Bird Revelation

Am I stupid because I didn’t get the metaphor in his closing joke?

What the fuck does Iceberg Slim have to do with him quitting the Chappelle Show?

i think iceberg is chappelle and the bottom hoe is us

But she stayed on for another six months? Like is he trying to say he tricked the public? I legitimately can’t follow the logic in this metaphor

(((IceBERG slim)))

Slim - Comedy Central
Bottom Bitch - Dave

HOLY SHIT

Yep that's my guess: he was close to hitting 500 (wanted to move on to other projects) and they tried to manipulate him (or succeeded and he found out) so he left.

Comedy Central is Iceberg Slim
Dave is the bottom bitch
And the $50 million dollar contract he walked away from was the money in the suitcase

So he they trick him to think he killed someone?

So Comedy Central did the moral equivalent of framing him for murder? But he ultimately left?

This doesn’t track. I really think the joke makes no sense. It’s certainly not funny and not worth all the build up he did to foreshadow it

From what I gathered, the showrunners were trying to get the squeeze on him by spreading that crack rumor, hoping he would take the bait and stay on the show in order to not raise suspicions cause thats what hollywood does to keep its bitches in check. He however, saw through the trick, said fuck this, and went to africa to get swole. Now he fucks them by making millions for literally sittiing in a chair, smoking, and talking shit. Is also a family man, should be a model for all celebs

its pretty simple and an analogy. I think what he wanted to say is that jews tried to trick him by guilt tripping him into becoming his slave as if HE owes them something and not the other way around.
They probably tried to play mind games with him and he felt like a bitch. Then he got cornered into this 50 Million Dollar Deal and they said if he doesn't continue hes ruined for life and shit. I think the money here is crucial because im sure he later found out that the money used in the deal was completely meaningless anyway just like the money in the Iceberg Slim story cause its all under the jewish control anyway.

The money thing is weird. Would he be upset at getting his cut of the money that he made for CC? That would be fair. I think he was manipulated hard. The specifics of which I have no idea.

Wrong
>Dave is iceberg
>Comedy Central is the ho
The money was always his and he was gonna get what he wanted regardless. He was just going to do it on his terms

metaphorically, that's what the industry he was in did do.

They lampshade him by saying he's crazy to walk away from all the money they're giving him, when in reality it was all money he earned. There's also something to be said about his hoe milage and that CC needed him to work longer because they didn't yet have anyone to replace, but they were looking around because they were already planning on dropping him soon.

I dunno, the whole Weinstein bit made me feel like he was relieved that predatory and threatening behaviour of powerful people was in public knowledge.

hes the bottom bitch

but he actually got away

By offering him an enormous amount of money for a third season of his show?

I think this is the best explanation.

He was the bottom bitch but realized he was being memed, the murder charges they were supposed to cover together were the crack/insanity rumors. Since both that and the murder were a hoax the bottom bitch eventually was free.

showbiz is a cold game

But who was Bill Burr (white guy that died too hard at the black face bit on set and made Dave run to Africa) in the story?

This is nonsense because in the joke the ho stayed on- she never joined the circus or whatever.

By the way, all this trying to piece together what he was trying to say would be great, except it’s ostecibly a COMEDY special. And that was his closer. Honestly did anybody hear that and start slapping their knee with a microphone? It just left me confused

You guys are getting tricked, i read the book after watching the special and the ending is sligthly but significantly different from what Dave said.

DAVedahia

How so?

>start watching this a few min ago
>immediately calls out Weinstein on being a rapist
fucking lulzy dangerous motherfucker you are, Dave

>he saves way more than he rapes
Based Dave

>he says he wishes the gay dude would have kept his mouth shut so he could have watched house of cards

He knows who butters his bread

He also made a reference to that magic kids netflix show, kind of odd i guess.

Probably the "doctor."

Finally finished it. Man, the contrast between these latest two was so stark. Bird Revelation was a huge redpill, not like normalfags would pick up on much of it.

BINGO, basically he was cornered to continue his show for "50 million buckaroos" that will never be his and the pretense that people will believe in the vicious slandering CC was spreading if he were to leave.

he was already sick of the show at the time and the shit they had him to put up with, but like the bottom bitch he was coerced to comply but he saw through that shit and fucked off.