Twenty Eighteen

Sam who?

Judaism

>obsessed critics

who the fuck are you talking about?

The pic on the left was taken 1st January 2017

The pic on the right was taken today.

Feel ashamed yet?

>implying these threads are "ironically" made by MDE fans who find part of Sam's humor in being that he's been such a fuckup

year of the hyde

2018... I unfuck my shit

2018 I...AM....FORGOTTEN

that's not what he implied

Hoping for this ngl lads

literally who

I hope he goes away and lives in a cave for a year

by beginning to transition apparently

some broke washed-up loser who begs for money

Hi, Tim.

Sounds like it could make for a compelling redemption arc, especially as time goes on and MDE pilgrims begin to seek him while documenting their journeys on their chinese knockoff smartphones with TAILS installs

>a compelling redemption
lmao ok dude

How can I find a bf as handsome and tall as Sammy?

>soyboys couldn't handle anyone that didn't adopt leftist cuck politics and autistically screeched
>legend has it the soyboys can still be heard autistically screeching about someone having a different view to this very day

fuck off sam, get the fuck back in your cave

Sam Hyde is an interesting character ok? I don't like the direction the writing has taken in the last year.

So... just like you? XD

>anime poster talking about autism
hahahaha

Can someone tell me what this image is about. I'm a casual made fan and have seen this image a few times but don't know where it's from

>hur hur, left wing humor really makes sense right guys!?!??

>PAY UP GOY

>Adds no new content for two months

I remember before world peace came out redditors on Sup Forums would argue that sam was a leftist and all his material was being ironic and making fun of right wingers

2018: I am... Who am I?

based

some Canadian public access skit show that made fun on Sam Hyde. Sup Forums is absolutely butthurt because Sam is putting his hydewars videos behind a patreon paywall (but only after they've been public on youtube for a while).

? who

Link to the public access skit?

They think everyone has to share their morality and throw fits if anyone has an independent thought. Then they use shaming and social pressure attacks instead of refuting the arguments.

Modern leftist are the same types of people that would be burning witches or stoning homosexuals.

Sam who?

God damn I'm not spionfeeding you
>Sam who?
boo hoo i hate when people try to make money off of their work even though they post it for free on yt waaahhh

>independent thought

You do realize you are not any different than them, right? You are as much a sheeple as those retards.

The words you use, the way you speak, proves it. Get of the net, kiddo, if you want """"independent""""" thought.

who?

Thats a big bag of cheetos

I've seen left wingers make fun of alt righters before and it's a lot less on-the-nose and honest than what Sams does. For one of his videos he went into a hipster Den and started reading out facts and had them storming out like little babies.

If anyone thinks this is him trying to show how great the left wing is, they're mentally deficient.

The way I speak proves what? Can you tell me what my beliefs are?

That traps are not gay

For you

>The way I speak proves what?

That you are just another drone, just like the people you claim to be against. A by product of this site and the internet. Sorry tho... :^(

>soyboys are still mad as fuck that sam hyde had a show

sam who?

So you can't. Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't even know what to search

Anthony fantano here

I need a charls shirt

And I thought I looked dead inside

Love The Life Aquatic

>You do realize you are not any different than them, right?

Projection.

caden no

brent?

Remember when they made butthurt threads every day claiming Sam was lying about having a show?

Lmao

who?