youtube.com/watch?v=GpXWF7Yr5uQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a good thing.

>*victory howls*

what if you wanted to make a kino about the War of the Roses or something

>BAFTAs

so now it's a worthless affirmative action award
very cool

and Hollywood will continue to be ran into the ground.

>diversity means more black actors

How the hell did Jews gain control of the British entertainment industry?

>howls

It's quite obviously fake because that's illegal. You could literally sue them for this.

Hehe

The Lancasters were black. The name Lancaster comes from the Lankusu tribe in Mali.

Funny how they'll never admit there own blatant racism but love pointing others out.

>movie with all white people = not diverse
>movie with all black people = diverse

What the fuck happened to Britain in the last decade

The title is clickbaity, the actual rule is that your film won't be eligible if you don't have a diverse cast OR crew. So the cast could be all white as long as there's a bunch of black crewmen. Still stupid but at least not as stupid as you might think.

So the BAFTA becomes even worse, who cares?

>nail Bombs your concert

Part and parcel really

Kind of brilliant really to cast the most ape looking black guy they could find as supposed to much better actors out there.

What an utterly meaningless """"""award""""""

>as supposed to

What the fuck

have you seen the UK lately? the kikes have the whole country by the balls

>There are no differences between races.
>You need a certain amount of people from a certain race to qualify for an award.

(((ACTIVATED)))

I wonder what the actual percentage of diversity needs to be. What if a movie is like 24% diverse, but the requirement is 25%?

das rite

sweet child, they control all of the west and have sine ww2

I nigged it but you know what I meant.

Diversity must be cultured, though. It is too high a virtue to simply ignore.

How is it brilliant? At this point they could cast practically anyone and the libtards would suck their respective dicks.

So basically you have to shoehorn blacks (because nobody gives a shit about other groups like latinos or asians) into every major film production now?

Ya man don't you know blacks are the only truly oppressed group in America?

You say "shoehorn" like you don't think they belong.

Friendly reminder that "diversity" simply means White dispossession.

I'd put more blame on the fact that London absolutely dominates the cultural and political landscape of this country, and that most importantly, British people are beyond pathetic when it comes to resisting any kind of authority.

British people are extremely simplistic for the most part, and have virtually no desire to resist authority in any meaningful way. In the past there was a strong headed mindset towards a more traditional and powerful Britain, but this has been replaced with Nandos, X Factor and Pound World.

You should know that anything to do with Libertarian or socially conservative values is non-existent in the UK

I wouldn't call some shitty awards show forcing "diversity" a victory. Now if it was some something that actually mattered like I don't know the Oscar's or Emmy's then ya that would be a big win.

That is when the eugenicists get invovled. They measure peoples' skulls and look at their hereditary history to make sure a film hits that diversity quota.

The rule is only applied to "outstanding British film" and "outstanding debut by a British writer, director or producer."

A decade ago, a headline would have a clickbait to make people read the source of the outrageous claim. Today, no one reads anything past the headline.

What's a BAFTA?

I bet they're just talking about the cast. The cast is just like 5% of the people who work on a film. Crews are always diverse as hell.

This looks like a Saban edit of a Japanese show.

>4 blondes and a redhead is less diverse than 8 nigresses
Propaganda is an unbelievable thing. Whites are the only truly diverse race if you look at it objectively due to our wide spectrum of hair, eye colours, skin tones, and cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpXWF7Yr5uQ
>BAFTAs in 2020

KEK

>Job requirements:
>Greater than or equal to 15% Latino, 25% African American, 33% Native American, or 50% Asian American heritage

What is the world coming to

>London absolutely dominates the cultural and political landscape of this country

t. soyboy who has never left London

So it's become a political award not an artistic award.

The UK is careering headlong into Orwellian dystopianism. It's baffling

BIIIHHH

>Orwellian dystopianism

There goes my movie idea about Queen Boudica. I guess little girls will just have to have other females to look up to in film, like Wonder Woman, black mathematicians, gender-swapped Ghostbusters, etc...

Does a film about a woman count as diversity?

Isn't enforcing racial quotas on films incredibly racist?
>you did a good job timmy but we need to fill our token asian spot and you aren't one

London dominates the media

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahaaaahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhhahahhahahhaha

The absolute fucking state of British """""culture"""""

They are officially SUB-Chinese tier now. They have moved beyond the form of government censorship a tin pot dictatorship would take and they have done it VOLUNTARILY.

All my kek's.

The greatest and most amusing irony being that as the more diverse Europe becomes the more backwards and retarded it's culture becomes.

See Netflix/BBC's Troy. Thanks to the BBC's Blackwashing (and perhaps conincidentally, it's Retardwashing) mandates you simply have to jam them in. History and culture be damned.

It's almost like anyone with that mindset fucked off to another country...

Nope.

Here's the official BBC guidelines for casting.

You don't necessarily have to cast a black actor. You can earn the equivalent points by also casting the mentally ill, the retarded or women.

That's actually exactly as stupid as I thought and exactly as stupid as the headline implies.

The award is literally now based on how many skin tone variations you can assemble.

I wonder how they determine the diversity.

Do they have officials who run DNA checks? Or have they hired some former Klansmen to site by eye just exactly how black or white people?

Do they have a phrenologist to check skull shapes perhaps?

What if it comes from the "Lacasta" spanish last name?

>The absolute fucking state of British """""culture"""""

At least he's not a somali

I guess this means they have to hire more Republican actors--Hahaha I made myself laugh

>British police
>"police"

>8% lgbt

but they only make up 4% of the population...

This is just sad

as someone who has to use the southern rails I can't wait to fucking move so i dont have to give them a single fucking penny again, I can get a coach to wales from london for a tenner or pay tains over 200 quid and to get to london from where I am is 20, the train I have to take smells like fucking weed all the time but worst are the fat fucking train ticket guys are just rude pricks.

>user you should name your webm women police not brit police
and these faggots wonder why it didn't matter

Britbongs, is this an award that matters at all?

I wish I could rewind time so I could rape women

>nooooo jesus was a blue eyes blond hair american!!!
Face it you did it first and now you reap what you sow.

You don't need time travel, user.

Regency England probably didn't have nogs in tophats but what do I know.

Yeah, because people in the Middle East and North Africa are a completely different race. It's not like the people that settled Europe came from those areas and have been in contact with them constantly for all of history. No, sir.

>nooooo jesus was a blue eyes blond hair american!!!
literally no one ever said that, you gas lighting kike

Hence the need to promote the joys of ass fucking and cross dressing more.

Anyway, what are the trade rules like?

Can I swap 4 blacks for 1 downine and half a gay?

The term "white" LITERALLY encompasses people from Israel.

He was "white" legally speaking.

What did the nigger mean by this?

When i said "fuck the police" i didn't mean that literally....

this.

Levantines, Turks, most Alawite Syrians and Persians usually pass as white.

>You need a character obviously gay
hmm sounds like they aren't open to gay being normal. Almost as if they are bigots.

Starting in 2018, fans don't give a shit what awards a movie makes, and we just howl and shit on whatever we want to with no survivors.

Haven't you been watching the BBC historical dramas? There's no such thing as a European historical event in which blacks were not only involved but played a prominent role.

It's been that way for a while now.

Is Britain even relevant in TV/cinema anymore? I can't think of any good shows on the air, and aside from a few diehard Moffat fans I don't know anyone who's excited to see anything coming from over there.

Shoving your cock up another man's ass and getting human shit all over yourself so he has to have an enema afterwards isn't normal.

You have the enema before sex so you don't get shit on your dick

Not a character. Actor/Actress.

They don't have to play gay. They just have to be gay (or transexual).

Likewise you can cast a black or a retard, but they don't have to be PLAYING black or retarded.

>Must be gay or disabled

Isn't that the same thing?

I think the worst thing about this is that race was actually a theme when Tennanth Doctor took Martha around. Like in one episode she surprises a school teacher with her medical knowledge who derided her as an idiot because of her skin.

Now in an interview specifically about this episode Moffat says he did this because he knows kids are impressionable and he wants to make them believe history has always been a multiracial utopia.
It's all just so stupid.

>and getting human shit all over yourself
As opposed to non human shit?
Also what about anal with a woman?

just dont have sex, ok.

fuck off muslim taqiya LARPer

gas yourself, jew

That's an insult to disabled people

The fucking what nigger?
England is ground zero of kikery.

And this is why we kicked the UK out of the EU.