RAUNCHY LIL JUNGLE KINO AT 90 PERCENT FRESH WITH AUDIENCES

CERTIFIED FRESH! THE MILLLIONS...AND THE MILLIONS...OF THE GREAT ONE'S FANS PROPELLED THIS LITTYKINO TO NUMBER ONE ON 500 FEWER SCREENS!

LAYETH THE SMACKDOWN ON KATHLEEN KENNEDY'S CANDY ASS AND SEE THIS RAUNCHY RAINFOREST PISSFEST AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN!

>audience score

DING DONG DIDDLY

77 with the critics, too.

Welcome to the jungle, baby!

Literally #PISSING myself in laughter after watching this RAUNCHY and LITTY Flick for ALL ages

I CAN SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!

Wait, so people want to watch a movie that isn't a fucking gender studies lecture?

All I smell is piss.

>Baywatch: c-critics are out of touch!
>Jewmanji: critics like the movie, that's why it's good!
kek

lil jungle raunch romp

Jumanji actually a positive, universally relatable message. It's up to you to decide who you want to be. Spencer considered staying in the video game and living a fantasy. But he did the mature thing and returned to make his reality a better place. We also got complete character arcs that didn't break the film and jokes that were actually funny.

I was saying since the trailer this was going to be comfy but no...Sup Forums wanted to ride the raunchy piss train.

Fuck you, I liked it.

my gf's family dragged me to this and it was surprisingly good. it doesn't pretend to be anything other than a comedy so it's different from the original jumanji. saw the new star wars same week, was shit

GET LITTY!

NOOOOOOOO! IT WAS HER TURN

It was her turn...TO EAT A ROCK BOTTOM AND THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!

The People's Champ reigns supreme!

>The original with Robin Williams
>50% rotten tomatoes
>seen as outdated

>sequel with Dwayne "Le 56% face" Johnson
>Certified Fresh on Tomatometer
>Hollywood effectively killing the original with Robin Williams

Just fuck my shit up.

LMAO GUESS WHO IS LITTY NOW Sup Forums???

Me and the #crew loved this rambunctious lil' raunchy jungle romp! LITTY and PISS

I was surprised at how well done a lot of the humor was. Was nice to see a fun movie without a heavy political tie-in

Just came back from seeing it. It was actually pretty enjoyable and I don't think I've ever seen a role where Bobby was an outright menacing villain. He looked good. Didn't know Nick Jonas was into acting though.

it has the same director as Walk Hard, which was pretty funny.
Seems this is the first film The Rock's production company has done that didn't feel half assed

Cap this post:

Disney let TLJ explode miserably
So that it would propel the Rock to #1
and boost his chance of a presidential bid
You're watching a long con in progress right now.
NEVER underestimate (((them)))
They didn't spend 6000 years getting to where they are now just to get sloppy

>pres bid
No. He is going to be a capehero in one of their next marvel movies.

>Marvel

Isn't he already confirmed for Black Adam in DC?

Nothing stopping him from playing both teams a la Reynolds.

Guys can someone help me, how do I identify with this film? I'm not a black man so I can't identify with the main character. How am I supposed to enjoy it? Why won't they make movies with a main character like me so I can identify with him?

You can identify with Jack Black

Movie is literally sold out at my local theater.

but I'm not a fat feminist with a failed music career?

But you are a fat guy who wants to be a girl.

hmmm
ok i'm on board let's get this shit litty

He's a Republican

>he thinks the GOP is on his side

Ghis was genuinely a pretty good movie. Only thing that brought it down was all the kids stuff outside the game. Pretty much almost no SJW stuff either, and I fully expected some BLACKED action.

I just saw JUMANJI and I gotta say, It was a very LITTY time, everyone in the theater was PISSING from LAUGHING so hard at how FUNNY and RAUNCHY the film was. When the film ended, we could feel the river of piss all the way in the top row. The theater was filled with kids so most of them in the front rows drowned from all the PISS that was expelled from the laughter.

Unfortunately, the smell of piss awakened the GIANT TYRANT MOTHS hiding in the projector room and they started PICKING all the survivors off, taking them off to be ENSLAVED in the POPCORN MINES. Luckily for us, the DESIGNATED theater shooter from the last showing left his gun in the cup holder and we managed to fight them off while using the DROWNED CHILDREN as floatation devices.

OVERALL, solid 10/10 RAUNCHY and FUN time, the fans will LOVE IT

To be fair, although I have not seen it in a long time, I remember absolutely nothing about Jumanji beyond the fact that Robin Williams is in it, he goes "What year is it", and there are CGI monkeys and some annoying kids
If someone told me it hasn't aged well, I wouldn't doubt it

k

>actually consider watching the movie because it seemed like stupid fun
>mfw I just noticed today that it only ran for a week at the local cinemas, so I missed it by not going at Christmas or NYE
Oh well.

>Felicity Jones wants milkies.gif

Reynolds could only do that because the movies he was in always did incredibly badly, so they released him from whatever contract he was under because they didn't want to do a sequel. It's a goddamn miracle that he even has a career with all the superhero duds he's been involved with. If there's any DC movie that's got a shot at emulating the Marvel formula and actually being financially successful it's the Shazam movie.

>box office
Which one do you think the mouse cares about

IF YOU SMEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WHAT THE ROCK
IS
COOKING

My finger lmao

Disney got LITTED

>not goywatch