12000 years old

> 12000 years old

>Judy thread

Based shortstack

The Santa clause is goat

>is a Christmas elf
>actually older than the tradition of Christmas itself
They should've just said that she is 1994 years old or younger.

She could have been just an elf before the Christmas tradition

Not pedo at all but serious question.

What the fuck is it that makes her super cute? Is it the chubby cheeks? She's very cute for a grandma

Small, soft, baby-like features. People find kids like her "cute" because of natural instinct. We are wired to find baby-like things cute.

"cute" traits in women are as follows:
> large foreheads
> large eyes
> small nose
> large cheeks
> small but pouty lips

t. Someone who spent a lot of time jerking off during character creation.

*Blocks your path*

>tfw angry she didn't get more screen time and instead that useless son had all the screen time

>ring on her finger

The fuck..IS she 12,000?!

>small but pouty lips
Hate that shit.

Hey, guys
Not a pedo, but can anyone tell me why i wanna fuck that elf?

do you guys seriously find a 10 year old attractive. I mean I know this is Sup Forums and all but this isn't Sup Forums

>Scott climbs into bed after a long night of delivering presents
>After a night of surprises, he is unsettled and just wants to talk to anyone who makes sense
>Scott climbs into bed, setting aside Judy's hot cocoa
>In the darkness, he can see through his tired, half-closed eyes that someone has entered his chambers
>He feels the bed shift as someone was crawling into his bed
>He hears a soft, female voice from no other than Judy
>"Did you enjoy my cocoa, sir?"
>Scott, tired and confused said, "yes, it was delicious...say, why are you in my bed"
>Judy responds, "as Santa's personal chamber maid, I always make sure to relax and comfort Santa after a long night around the world"
>Scott puts his hand on top of Judy's shoulders, only to reveal that she isn't wearing anything
>"Do you do this...every Christmas?"
>Scott hears a small chuckle, "usually this will be Santa's favorite part of the night"
>He remembers how his wife divorced him for that psychiatrist and the multiple lonely nights
>"What about that special someone from wrappings?"
>After another chuckle, she wraps her small elf arms around his body
>"Don't worry, he understands that it is part of the job"

>Scott wraps his arms around Judy's bare arms.
>In the darkness, he could tell that she is definitely not tense. She is as comfortable as if she was sleeping by herself in the nude.
>Judy touches and picks up the sleeves of Scott's pajamas
>"Are you comfortable? You surely must be hot."
>Scott, not wanting to escalate things, said, "no, I am plenty comfortable as I am."
>She shuffles the covers as she changes position. In the darkness, Scott doesn't know what she has planned.
>A heavy weight fell on Scott's lap.
>"Hey, what do yo think you are-"
>Judy, sitting on his lap said, "let me help you get out of those clothes. You are as tense as ever."
>Scott wanted to refuse her order but a part of him wanted to stay obedient and see what happens next
>She unbuttons each button of his pajama and slide it off of Scott's torso. A thud can be heard on the floor near the bed.
>Scott, slightly more nervous and even more tense from before, asks Judy, "okay, my shirt is off, can I sleep now?"
>"Not yet," Judy says as she slides down to Scott's feet, "i'm not finished yet"
>Scott felt the pajama pants slide off his legs and Scott resisted
>at least...he wanted to say that he resisted
>Judy climbed back to position and asked Scott, "feeling relaxed sir?"
>Scott, feeling embarrassed, said, "Yep, now, I should probably get some sleep..."
>"You sure sir? Usually Santa will want me to...make him more relax"

>Scott says, "I am comfortable as I am right now, thank you Judy."
>Even in the dark, Scott can tell that she is a little disappointed.
>"Okay then, I'll return to my quarters if you don't need me..."
>She shifts her weight off of Scott's lap and onto the floor.
>She picks up the clothes off the floor and was about to make her way to the door
>Scott grabs onto her arm
>"Wait, I know I said that I was comfortable, but I wouldn't mind someone to sleep with next to me" as he pats the empty side of the bed
>He can hear a small giggle from the little chamber elf as she makes her way onto the empty side of the bed
>Scott tried to sleep but his curiosity on what will happen next kept him awake.
>After a while, Judy broke the silence
>"Sir, I know you want me. That's why you are still awake, right?"
>Scott felt shock as well as guilt as he know that she is right
>"I know you are shy. That's really cute"
>Scott felt a bolt of embarrassment from her words until he remembers that she is older than him.
>In fact, she is like an old lady compared to him
>Scott manages to say, "yes...I want you"
>Judy laughed. Not a small giggle or a chuckle, but a loud genuine laugh.
>"Aw, your so cute. Wanting a little old lady like me. Well, might as well give you your reward for tonight's delivery"
>She made her way to his crotch. Scott trembled as he felt hands touching his shaft.
>"This is what you want, right," Judy said with a smug tone, knowing that she is in full control
>Scott felt her warm breath
>"Haha, it is growing!" cried Judy.
>Her laughing made it grow bigger
>"Well sir, hope you enjoy this..."
>Scott relaxed as he is about to be ready for the 'Santa Treatment'
>From the corner of the room, a blinking light flicks on and off which reveals Judy's smooth and small body.
>The blinking light originated from the Snowglobe. Calvin wants to see his dad
>"oh shit" Scott said as he got up from his bed
>"Thats my son Calvin, that blinking light means that he wants to see me

>Judy sat up and wrapped the covers around her naked body
>Scott is fully dressed in his full Santa garb.
>Scott grabbed his bag and made his way to the chimney but looks back at Judy to see her pouting
>"I know Calvin wants to see you but we weren't finished"
>Scott looks back and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure it will be quick"
>Judy looks disappointed
>"Nope, this only happens on Christmas night, every Santa knows that"
>Judy gets up and puts on her garb
>Scott wanted to apologize again but he knew that he is keeping Calvin waiting
>He puts his finger on his nose and he is transported onto the front steps of his wife's house
>It turns out that Calvin wanted him to stay for a while
>After a day, Scott teleported back to the North Pole. Everyone did the typical greetings but he only had one person in mind
>Scott made his way to the chamber only to see that Judy was not there
>Scott, frantically, looked around and made his way back to the workshop
>Bernard, his loyal assistant took note of Scott's frantic search and asked him, "whats the matter Santa?"
>"Do you know where Judy is?"
>"Oh yeah, didn't she tell you? She is resigning from being a Chamber maid to live with Chad from Wrappings. Her service last night is supposed to be her swan song"
>Santa, now sad made his way back to his chamber and looked out at the balcony
>On the corner of his eye, he saw a steaming cup of Judy's cocoa on his desk, with a small note laying on it
>The not says, "ONE LAST CUP!"
>Scott picks it up and takes a long sip that he wishes that it could last forever. Looking on the streets, he saw 2 elves, hand in hand, walking down the street
>It was Judy and her boyfriend, both in their own world, ignoring everything around them, even Scott.
>Scott wanted to scream out to her, but he decided that for the best, he should stay quiet
>He sits back in his chair, as he continue to drink Judy's hot cocoa, for the last time

No idea

*elfs your path*

Wait, I thought she was 1200.

old enough for kissu~

Too young