>get her and her family 1st class tickets back to america
>all of a sudden shes a total bitch to you
>turns out she's using you for your money
>flirting with some rando
>try to be nice and invite him to dinner even tho shes being a bitch
>fucks the rando in the basement of the ship you are on
>you're a cuck now
>you still save her and give her the life boat when the ship is sinking
>she fucking hates you even when she's 300 years old and throws your diamond away like a fucking bitch
>somehow you are the bad guy in the film

explain to me how billy zane is the bad guy in Titanic again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you realize she actually kept the necklace but it on in the directors cut so no one knew

>fiance buys you most expensive jewel in the world

"nobody notices me"

So what? Women were shit 100 years ago too?

I've now just beginning to realize how gynocentric Hollywood has always been, well atleast since the New era. Could you just imagine if Hollywood made films about women getting cucked by their male lovers and the audience is forced to empathise with the guy doing the cucking? There would be instant outrage from the media. Yet no one even blinks when it's done to men.

Cal was a bore who was trying to buy her love. What she had with Jack was real and spontaneous. This is all pretty standard romance schlock that goes back centuries. Maybe you relate to Cal more because you have the personality of a coffee mug and your only hope of ever winning over a woman is becoming extremely wealthy.

because he is not us, the everyday guy, he is the rich man, rich man is always the bad guy

He by default is not the bad guy, he was just completely wrong for Rose, who was pressured into marrying him by her mother to support their family financially. He became the bad guy by being a classist shitlord and making attempts on Jack's life simply because he couldn't cope with being a cuck. Then that nigger killed himself which is a sin so yeah, Cal really did nothing to prevent himself from becoming the villain.

there are some nice coffee mugs, man

Most women have a personality of a coffee mug.

>See a hot guy
>Bang him
>Even though you're in a relationship and have nothing in common with this new guy
>But he's hot
Surprisingly realistic.

You must be male. It's pretty easy to understand that he's the villain.

If Rose doesn't want to use Caledon for his money then why does she make him buy her all that fucking art that he hates. She's just a userous bitch who cheated on her fiance with some random stowaway who literally snuck onto the ship. You can't even really say its "feminism" since it was the matriarch of her family who she is defying. its literally just a movie that glorifies hedonism above all else.

>strongest ship in the world
>complains that its not strong enough

You are objectively correct but it's also important to remember she's supposed to be about 16 or 17 in the movie. Jack says it himself, rose is a spoiled brat. The movie is first and foremost a teen romance in the spirit of Romeo and juliet, which if you remember didn't feature characters that behave exactly rationally.

Jack wasn't a stowaway though, he won his ticket in a card game

The lesson from this movie is that woman love poor guys. Things were a little different in the late 90s.

No, the lesson is poor with charisma beats rich with a limp dick ass personality any day.

She had a nice ass though.

doesn't excuse using cal for findom and making him a cuckold. ok so she falls in love with someone on the ship. Cal doesn't know she doesn't love him. He doesn't intentionally cause her mental anguish (no matter how unfounded). In what universe does he deserve to be cheated on and cuckolded. She doesn't even break up with him she just goes looking for some strange on the side.

literally the only answer is
>muh hedonism is desirable
>muh monogamy is oppressive

He didn't deserve to be cheated on but she didn't actually cheat on him until after he hit her. Again by default he is not a bad guy but his actions throughout the film reenforce the notion that he is in fact.

>be Based Med
>cucked by Irish Twink
Being Billy Zane is suffering.

>be Fabrizio
>only defining characteristic is "Italian"
>fucking dies
Wonder what that actor is up to these days.

>she just goes looking for some strange on the side.
as i recall she was gonna kill herself

>one chad steals gf from another chad
That's life bud. Happens throughout all the animal kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=HrHeKcZV7vA

Did they make him wear a wig for this movie, or was he not bald yet back then?

yea shit goes back to medieval times

its a chick flick that appeals to womens hypergamy "reverse harem" style. rich man vs bad boy oh noes which do i pick. shit is twilight but james cameron.

clearly Breaking Bad Man should have fucced lots of crack whores while Skylar was being a bitch

>thousands of Belfast protestant men hammering away to make a ship half the weight of a modern nuclear aircraft carrier
>by hand
>"I don’t see what all of the fuss is about. It doesn’t look any bigger than the Mauritania"
although I think part of the story is that Rose admits she was actually a cunt at the time and after the whole experience she went into America as a poor person and had a normal life as less of a cunt

Jack is an American who happens to be in Cork

I'll be useful Billy.

I'm talking about the actors themselves. Zane's (American)-Greek while DiCaprio's a mix of Central European (not Irish, had a brainblunder there).