APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
youtube.com/watch?v=wk0bRElYuXk
youtube.com/watch?v=bz-SaMu8k3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are the prequels actually bad?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Im not a huge fan of Star Wars, I mean, I like it and I think its fun, but I actually enjoy the prequels, they a bit more complex and give some depth into the politics of the galaxy
Everything wasnt so simple as having Empire (badies) vs Rebels (goodies)
Republics tend to be more complex and slow

This line doesn't not make sense though. It's more a bug in the English language.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs
youtube.com/watch?v=wk0bRElYuXk

Does Shakespeare make sense? Not to a 21st century English Speaker.

Star Wars is based in a galaxy long time ago user

I really liked them as a kid and refuse to rewatch them so in my mind they are still good.

Are you me? I remember having more fun watching them than any of the originals or even the new ones

No joke the Phantom Menace is still good. Jar Jar isn't so bad. This was just RLM memes. It is the literal definition of a space opera

The last /just

People actually liked Snoke?

They couldn't come up with a more stock villain. Literally copy and paste the Emperor but without the inspired performance by McDiarmid

Jar Jar is just the humor of the 2000s, wich didnt aged well
Nowdays are quips/banter/little-jokes
I think in the future we will be tired of this stuff as well

The prequel apologia on this board is getting more and more pathetic every day.

>in the future

I can't imagine putting that much effort into an image to defend such an obviously shitty movie.

wtf I have your opinion on this issue now

With how ass blasted you are it was time well spent, fag.

I'm assblasted? Just a cursory glance at all the Star Wars and Black Mirror threads today says otherwise.

I don't get why people somehow conflate the idea of asking for an explanation/backstory for Snoke's character as actual interest/favoritism over said character.

Whether or not people feel that way, those two aren't mutually exclusive. I recall almost everyone even hating him in TFA for being Emperor 2.0, but those same people can't deny that his very existence punched a galactic-sized hole in the franchise's lore and chronological setup.

They sucked ass and pretending they didn’t just because the new ones are worse is revisionism.

I can best describe them as an attractive lady with a terrible voice

>today
Did you just wake up from a coma?

I unironically like the fireplace scene, and consider it well written.
>You are asking me to be rational. That is something I know I cannot do.

Thanks for pointing out how assblasted you are every day.

>Disney makes a terrible Star Wars movie
>not expecting a lot of shitposting on the subject
did you just stop eating crayons, too?

The prequels were maybe poorly executed versions of something I might enjoy watching.

Disney Soy Wars is a weapon in a culture war intended to ethnically cleanse the world of people like me.

On balance I like the prequels more.

you have to be careful about how you take it in

>>Disney makes a terrible Star Wars movie

Only megaplebs genuinely believe this.

nonsensical post

>TLJ isn't a terrible movie

>One Meme Man

Not helping your case.

I can't wait to go on all the tours of the ST set at MGM next time I go to Disney World!

prequels are G.O.A.T.
>irish catholic btfo of greedy space jews and frees slaves
>teaches 900 year old midget how to transcend into force ghost
>obi-wan fucks hot ass ayliens on kamino and fights space cowboys
>anakin and palpatine take over shitty government and restore order to galaxy
>anakin eventually kills the emperor and dies, therefore restoring balance to the force

luke just had to teach han solo's gay son the force and fuck everything up. disney and extended lore was a mistake.

>implying there's another meme that exemplifies your absolute stupidity.
ok.

TPM came out like two weeks after The Matrix. The Star Wars tards had already jumped ship to join the trenchcoat mafia, it was a brutal flaying without a shred of sperg to hide behind.

They are not good but they are interesting, if you are at a point that you can watch stuff not because you are supposed to watch stuff but because you can enjoy stuff and can appreciate parts that you like while being content with parts that you don't chances are you will find something worth seeing in them.

Newwars make me appreciate prequels more: instead of focusing what could have been i'm grateful for the bits we actually got.

Just watch the Clone Wars TV show, bro.
Then the last two episodes of Rebels Season 1.
And ep20 season 3 where Obi-Wan kills somebody important.

No. There was a years long battle against the denialists.
The Plinkett vids didn't come out of nowhere.

And The Matrix had it's own shit follow-up movies faggots were defending forever.

t.RLMdrone

Theyre not bad, in fact theyre very good mostly, but each movie has a major flaw that may or may not ruin the experience;
Jar-Jar in TPM
Padme and Anakin romance in AotC
Some of the horrible dialogue in RotS

what the fuck why is Driver's mask CG'd?

Not really

iirc it was too heavy to wear it all the time.

It was only for that one scene iirc. Still stupid.

Pretty sure they wanted the face reveal after this scene occurs so they cgid instead of reshoot

what was the point of orange yoda?

I like orange Fanta

Shitty direction. The film already has a bunch of issues with the editing and JJ didn't bother to reshoot scenes. Just like how he "forgot" that Chewie was on the Falcon hence why he walked past Leia without saying a word, and the time when C3PO's arm goes back to normal near the end of the movie but then goes back to red again when R2 wakes up.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I need more kino like this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

who?

Disneys nuWars may be shit but that doesnt give you a pass george

youtube.com/watch?v=bz-SaMu8k3w

But that's an absolute.

Ergo, Jedi are sith

no it's ironic

not Ironic, but a paradox which is a contradiction

You guys miss the point with that line so much that it isn't even funny anymore

Thoughts?

2deep4me