Watch it Japs

What's your opinion on Logan Pauls' acting career and his general body of work?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/rr9nynyz1g0dztb/We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest.mp4?dl=0
youtu.be/xclIy6HLpnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PewDiePie says nigger
>gets crucified
>someone posts a vid about LGBT stuff
>gets demonitized
>Logan Paul laughs at some suicided Jap and shows the body to literally hundreds of thousands of kids
>lol good one breh high five

Youtube is pretty much a fucking joke now

We sendin this nigga for Jiro.

>lol good one breh high five

That was not the general reaction

logan paul is the greatest vlogger of our generation. hes challenging the status quo

this was pure kino only a sjw would disagree

>teacupping
no surprised considering he's a huge massive faggot.

>>Logan Paul laughs at some suicided Jap and shows the body to literally hundreds of thousands of kids
I'm not into this youtube garbage but I would like to know more

So what deals has he lost over this? What partnerships has this cost him? Is his Youtube Red shit going to get cancelled over this?

This, internet media must be conquered by must trustfull and family friendly companies like Disney and/or Disney

He is a turbo chad in terms of looks. I think he's balding but his body is built really well for his age and he has an attractive face.

He's not really funny, I'm assuming his videos aren't a real representation of himself. His acting is okay for a YouTuber, better than Anna Akana and Shane Dawson.

I mean from Youtube themselves, that's who I'm talking about here
They've done nothing to tell off their fucking poster boy who only a few weeks ago was fronting their Rewind video
They've fucked over dozens of tubers for arbitrary and trivial reasons but this cunt is apparently untouchable

anyone got a link to the video? want to see how bad this is

that's exactly why Sup Forums is acting like paul is the best thing ever now

they literally have no opinions, they just do the opposite of what normies do

what did he do go to the suicide forest?

Watch the video:
dropbox.com/s/rr9nynyz1g0dztb/We found a dead body in the Japanese Suicide Forest.mp4?dl=0

It really isn't that bad. Skip to about 4-5 minutes in for the start of the "camping trip".

Group of 20-something Americans find a dead body, switch between awkward laughter and creeped out. Everyone is overreacting to this video in order to virtue-signal.

I was ok with the vid until he pulled down the dead guys' pants to see if people really crap themselves when they die, that was too disrespectful imo.

>virtue-signal.
Ah yes the buzzword du jour
>It's impossible for people to be angry about this! They're only doing it for the views!
Extra-fucking-ironic when you consider it's Paul who obsessed about getting the attention here

Logan Paul is certified LITTY

>It really isn't that bad.
>let's make a skit about camping at suicide forest
>let's put a dead guy on youtube
>isn't that bad
at the very least it's extremely stupid

>his body is built really well for his age

He's only 23 y-o but looks like 28

>teacup grip

>lets make kino

and thats what he did, how can you hate this man for capturing reality on film

I was okay with video, but then he said "I'm not scared by a dead gook, my grandpa killed hundreds of them" while treating the corpse like a punching bad

I really hate the phoniness of all this shit. Why do people even watch this crap?

>acts like he's scared looking at dead body
>gotta make sure that camera is still pointing at his face
>glances to make sure
fuck this generation. Youtube was a mistake

This guy looks like Pamperchu.

>how can you hate this man for capturing reality on film
>youtube vlogger
>capturing reality
lol, ok

I Laughed when then poke him with tye stick

I watched it and it's absolutely disrespectful to film a dead body and then upload it to Youtube for views so you can make a little ad revenue off some man's suicide. Youtube really needs to get its fucking shit together and stop letting completely fucking clowns represent their website and be "the New Face of Youtube" without any oversight whatsoever. And, yes, Youtube is responsible for Logan Paul given that they're giving him Youtube Red deals and featuring him and constantly pushing and promoting him.

So was this the 2018 remake of stand by me?

>hand still red /purple

yo this dude probably hung himself like 15 mins before they got there

NO!

I want more clows and random unregulated shit on youtube. Blow it up your ass, you anal freak

what's the kino handle?

>dude its like a dead body bro
>mmmm
it couldnt be more fake. he found a dead body and immediately thought 'this is great'

The guy is obviously an idiot, they're somewhat self-aware though as they call themselves dumb americans.

Anyway, you people are worse. You want to regulate what you can post on YouTube. Here is an idea, don't like it, don't watch it. OH my. All your problems solved.

Yes, posting dead people will always be distasteful. No, it shouldn't be banned. Yes Logan Paul is obnoxious as fuck. No, we shouldn't ban the type of content he makes.

What is wrong with you people that you want to control every little thing that is put on YouTube. Just go watch something else. You people are ruining the internet.

>It really isn't that bad

Yeah it kind of is being this was not some random live sporting event or whatever where something happened and the show must go on. This dbag was in another country, in an area where people die and he finds a dead person. Rather then show some level of respect for the dead and that person's family he just films it for his shitty youtube channel. Then someone had to edit it, see they were acting like assholes but still uploaded it to youtube for the clicks.
It's a super deliberate act on his part to put that dead guy all over the internet. There is just no reason for it. It's not a news event or anything other then a grown ass man being a shit head. Life really need to hurry up and punch this Logan guy in the nuts a few times, so we can all look and go
>you know why
youtu.be/xclIy6HLpnw

He's the hero that Sup Forums deserve

Additionally, I can't believe you people make me defend this idiot. I'd love to see his channel get deleted as much as the next guy, but not for something like this. Where do we draw the line if this is not allowed?

there is a chad renaissance
I can feel it coming

>>someone posts a vid about LGBT stuff
>>gets demonitized
this is good

If Youtube does nothing about stuff like this and just let anything on their site, they'll lose basically all of their advertisers, and as a result, Youtube content will dry up and Youtube will die off. Yes, they should ban that type of content and yes, they should decide what goes on their website.

t. gets his enlighten opinions from youtube reaction and drama channels

Real life kino

Alright, so let's add "Hiker finds dead body" to the list of things we cannot watch on YouTube.

What else should we add to the list.

>There is no just reason for it.

I agree. But is there a good reason he shouldn't be /able/ to post it?

Whoa what a slippery slope!

Hey let's go camping in a suicide Forrest for spooky vibes and act like faggots. Cue 5 mins later. We found a body, not cool bro. He didn't even buy my merch

This is stupid and has always been stupid. Nobody thinks advertisements on videos endorse the content of the video. What a stupid thing to say.

Additionally, that means all we get is stale, pre-cleaned content that is suitable for Disney. Yay. Congratulations, you have ruined YouTube.

To be clear here, I'm defending the right to post stupid shit on the Internet. Everyone on Sup Forums should be for that.

>advertiser literally gives the person money for making a video and getting eyes on it and their product
How is that not an endorsement? They're literally supporting these people and enabling them to make those videos. That's endorsement by definition.

kek, we need more edits

>Random advertisement appears on a website that has google ads
>They personally endorse that website

You are an idiot.

>But is there a good reason he shouldn't be /able/ to post it?
Yes.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Are we seeing the rise of Big Old Media shilling?

>Yes

Good arguments. Sound logic.

I'd be on his side if he wasn't some trendy dab-fag.

His ego is fucking disgusting

DAB ON THESE HATERS

>mfw we've gotten to the point where Sup Forums loves Pewdiepie and the Paul brothers
I can't believe I still come here.

honestly it was a bit insensitive when they made the corpse dance like a puppet

Are you seriously unable to think of a single argument against posting this on youtube?

>your ad money makes videos of people laughing at a dead money possible
>"b-b-but it was random"
Maybe you should be more responsible where you spend your ad money and slap your product's logo. Oh, wait, advertisers are already doing that, and I'm sure more will follow suit after this latest debacle. Why would advertisers want to pay to have their ads possible get put on and associated with such disrespectful content?

Say what you want about Pewdiepie, but at least he's genuine - genuinely obnoxious, but still.

This is the type of good shit I like seeing on youtube. L O G A N G

>gets demonitized
>somehow it's a bad thing

you share a board with people like this guy here

*Snaps your thumbs off*

I said shouldn't be ABLE to you illiterate fuck.

There are a tonne of reasons why it is distasteful and obviously a bad idea. None of that means he shouldn't be able to post it should he choose to. Nor should it mean that YouTube needs to take liability for someone posting on YouTube. It would be like hiroshimoot having to deal with your cancer fucking posts.

No one loves, but they should be able to post rotten corpses in youtube

>at a dead money possible
*at a dead corpse possibly

Exactly this. At least one other person understands.

If this tame (but distasteful) video isn't allowed to be posted on the Internet, Sup Forums is fucking doomed and will be the next to follow. We are defending his right to post whatever stupid shit he wants. How is this not obvious to everyone on Sup Forums.

Hard to believe that even in 2018 gore its still the normie filter

where's the webm?

Now you remember seeing russian autopsy videos in 2008 youtube

>But is there a good reason he shouldn't be /able/ to post it?

why do people think everything has to carry a punishment or if there is no punishment then it's just 100% ok? It's a grown man finding a dead body and posting it for clicks on youtube. At some point a voice in his head or someone on his team should of say no.
Why did no one take any personal responsibility and just do what's right?
This is the sort of shit that's train wrecking the world now. If you can, some just do with zero thought that maybe they just should not do it. It's the asshole parking over the line or double parking that blocks you being it's just going to be a min. Taking the whole bowl of candy being no one is around and so on. Throwing trash on the ground being fuck it, no on is here to bust me. Bash some kid on social media being fuck it, no one is going to bust me. Swat someone being fuck it, no one is here right now to say I can't do it.
So no, the defense for being a total shit head is not to fall back on acting like because he can that makes it ok that he did.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Get over yourself, people kill themselves all the time. People need to be more real and accept that it happens.

You're a fucking virtue signalling moron.

This. Goreposting will drive the normals off Sup Forums

It does happen but we don’t need to see someone’s dead body to provide suicide awareness. He was monetizing this dude’s suicide and humiliating him. It’s pretty fucked up that he couldn’t just acknowledge it off screen.

>PewDiePie says nigger

Hyperbolic hypersensitive moral police losers get butthurt about naughty words. Always have.

Wasn't that the pedophile teaching little kids how to be sex deviants?

Still, no need to get butthurt about it

>Logan Paul laughs at some selfish sack of shit who hung himself in a public park

And people are buttmad about it

CORRECTION.

I should say, regarding all of the above, people are PRETENDING to be outraged.

All of your examples AFFECT someone else.

Posting a video, which you are able to NOT watch, of your own volition, does not affect you without you opting in.

Your examples affect someone else without their consent.

His content only affects people who consent to watching it.

There is a very big difference. I read your piece of shit comment willingly, I can't go crying after the fact.

Sup Forums has rules you dense motherfucker.

>buzzword

It's two words, and it's an accurate description of a common form of behavior. You don't know what "buzzword" means, do you?

>It's impossible for people to be angry about this!

Not entirely. It's impossible for a rationa adult with any sense of perspective to be angry about it.

No one would deny that intellectually stunted, pathetic man-children could be angered by it. Though that seems unlikely. It just seems like people virtue signalling or click farming.

>suicide awareness
You're just stringing together words that have lost their original meaning. "Suicide awareness" is a media buzzword and you know it, so stop parroting it.

>He was monetizing this dude’s suicide
no

>It’s pretty fucked up that he couldn’t just acknowledge it off screen.
Look, I'm not defending this dude, I don't even like him, but really if you aren't allowed to freely post what he posted then say goodbye to Sup Forums in the near future.

Both the Pauls are total cunts, though
Not surprised they ended up ruining their own careers

Funny how Sup Forums who ALWAYS HATED the Pauls suddenly like them now, though

Thing is, he has influence. This isn’t some random on the internet. Many people look at guys/girls like him and base their opinions and values on their favorite youtuber’s actions. I’m not saying we should ban the guy, because I agree with your points on principle. But we as a society should figure out how to deal with blatantly disrespectful and self centered behavior.

>humiliating him
>It’s pretty fucked up
Your on Sup Forums, girl... Holy fuck the reddit invasion was real all along.

How the fuck are we going to have a free internet when you fucking underage faggots are crying for censorship?

very nice

saw it. wasn't as bad. I thought he was going full edge like Sup Forums would in the same situation.

Maybe don't hang yourself in a fucking public park. Once you undertake a disrespectful act like that, you lose all rights to be treated respectfully. Sorry.

>ad revenue

The video isn't monetized you dumb shit, which is stated right at the beginning. It's almost like you're a liar when you say you watched it, huh?

YouTube should feature whoever they want, because they're a private company, right? Isn't that the excuse we're fed whenever the Morality Police want people kicked off?

u earned ur (you)

Suicide is also a subject that needs to be taken seriously and treated with respect, both which Logan Paul is entirely incapable of. Kid tried to milk another man's suicide for a few quick bucks and deserves every bit of criticism coming his way for doing such a depraved act.

They're SJW's. The new Moral Majority.

If it was up to them media would be pre-banned and only released after a twitter vote (confined to blue checkmarks) to determine if it was socially and morally valid.

These people are control freaks and hate fun.

>Sup Forums who ALWAYS HATED the Pauls

imagine being this much of a newfag

Wee having fun sliding on this slippery slope you made user wee yay!

I think you need to go back to school.

I disagree but whatever, he was just a dude who was excited about his trip to a place that's been covered in a Vice documentary.

>He was monetizing

IT LITERALLY SAYS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO THAT IT WILL NOT BE MONETIZED

You fucking halfwit.

>humiliating him

The stupid cunt shouldn't have hung himself in a public park. He deserves the humiliation.

>off screen

What difference does that make? You can't fucking see anything but his hands in the video.

Jesus christ you're a cry baby nigger. You church ladies are ruining the fucking internet.

>changing the skin tone of the virgin but not actually matching it to the video

>slippery slope

Oh, so you're not calling for someone to be kicked off youtube for showing a blurred out dead body?

Because it's almost like you are?

I view that problem as the same thing as "video games cause violence". If you are raising your children well, you don't have to worry.

In the same sense, if you are raising your children well, you don't have to worry about them emulating idiots on YouTube.

It isn't up to the companies to raise your children. It isn't up to the government to raise your children.

Teach your kids to be proper humans, don't let YouTube raise them.