Was it Kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tafhc4R5zOw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKNH_Dl_aco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wheres the video

We really need a dedicated Jewtube channel

Its better than the original stand by me

to be honest if you're some dumb youtube lol so random xd xd e-celeb then you probably should get blasted in the ass for pulling some shit like that. i mean look at the way that guy is dressed.

Can I get a version of this thumbnail without the UI please? This is Meme Gold.

no, but the pearl clutching and moral outrage from reddit is

link me babe

cant find the original but there are reaction vids that include it, nothing special really - just some guys talking around a hanged guy in a forest

yes, based logan has proved hes the sort of film maker that will take his craft to a level others wont, hes a true artist

This. I would be calling for Hiroshima 2.0 if a gook ever pulled that shit.

why is the "youtube community" so intent on destroying this guy? he's some dumb prettyboy vlogger, so what, there's countless of those but this guy makes people so assravaged for some reason?

Because if we don't stop him no one will

more like the (((youtube community)))

his name rakes in the views because of his carefully planned "controversies"

youtube.com/watch?v=Tafhc4R5zOw

has youtube turned into liveleak?

It was retarded like everything him and his brother do.

It's fucking hilarious that his target audience is 11 year olds and he put this video out.

tbqh his constant yelping and yelling on the street in Japan and bullying little nips was way more offensive.

This is the most American thing I've seen in ages.

He's like Idiocracy. He came from Vine and went to YouTube. People on YouTube are already near the bottom of the barrel. Now they are being taken over by the very bottom of the barrel.

He's also just an extremely obnoxious faggot. His brother is even dumber and more retarded.

I think it's great. This is what he and his brother do. They go to foreign countries and just belittle, mock and disrespect the locals. Not even because they're malicious, but just because they're retarded faggots. It's hilarious.

Also;

>Muh disrespectful treatment of poor suicide homo

He shouldn't have hung himself in a public park, should he?

user pls you're making me blush

He ruins the the integrity of youtube or some gay shit

>dude we went to a place called suicide forest and found a dead body lmao how crazy is that

What did this retard expect exactly?

Who's in the right here?

i don't even get what the big deal is

they had to learn sometime

He should be massacred just for wearing that dumbass hat in public desu

Their "shock and horror" was some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time.

>you don't deserve the success views you have

lmao says the talentless filthy slag

literally no reason, he demonetized the video and blurred the guy's face, there isn't a logical reason to be outraged unless you just hate a straight white male who is successful on Youtube by making degenerate lavish videos about narcissism, most people hate him out of pure jealousy of his explosive popularity because he's basically a turbochad who is a low iq normie magnet

Finally, someone who makes some sense.

>cernovich

Logan Paul paid the guy to do it for views

They're all wrong.

Dumb faggot shouldn't have necked up in a public park if he didn't want people finding his corpose. In fact, he's a piece of shit, because he's just leaving his dead body for other people to find.

Sophie Turner is a nice fuck hole. No one cares what she thinks.

Simian Sapience author is just a lisping fucking queer.

dumb slag

Anyone having an opinion on this is a retard. Every e-celeb need to be swept in the dustbin of history but so does outrage culture.

Original Thumbnail wew

LOGANG REPORT IN! Current status: dabbing on these haters!

>reads tweet
Oh this is so stupid
>Sophie Turner
my keks

fuck off and do some coke slag

So I don't get it. What are people freaking out about? You can't even see anything?

kek who thought this would be okay

Poor dead nip-san. He just wanted to fucking hang himself in peace. Do you guys think he would've done if he knew some normalfag jewtuber would find his corpse and send the internet into a frenzy of virtue signaling?
Should've walked a little further into the woods IMHO.

LO-GANG?

MORE LIKE LO-HANG AMIRITE!?

I'd rather see this than some numale holding his switch

>In fact, he's a piece of shit, because he's just leaving his dead body for other people to find.

It's an odd thing to do but it's literally a suicide forest. People know if they take a walk in it they'll find dead bodies.

He literally took a video of a dude who hung himself in the Suicide Forest and everyone loses their minds.

Didn't Vice do the same and call it a documentary?

Fucking hypocrites.

My sister watches his videos. This is precisely the sort of thing he would think is okay. The guy and his brother are braindead. This is par for the course for their videos. The rest of his Japanese series features him basically yelling and annoying little Japanese people shuffling about on the street.

Basically "obnoxious asshole annoys people". That's their schtick.

He seems like he's putting on a bit of an act. His brother genuinely seems like he has learning difficulties.

Maybe hang yourself in your apartment and not in a public park, nip-san.

It's only a suicide forrest BECAUSE of assholes shitting it up with their bodies. They're selfishly ruining a perfectly nice park.

Yeah, but...but....Yeah. Well. I dunno.

Demonetizing a video that YouTube would demonetize anyway

>This is the most real vlog I've ever posted
>Somber piano music to set the right mood
>Suddenly spastic goofing around and joking about Suicide Forest while dressed like a child
>Attempt at reality TV seriousness and drama
>Back to goofing around and acting like like they're going camping
>Back to reality TV
>Infantile overreaction to a dead body (while dressed like a child)
>"This was supposed to be a fun vlog," in Suicide Forest
>Spastic nonsense
>"Most real vlog"
>Goofing around
>Dude awesome lmao sick bruh
And then put the whole thing on YouTube.

It's not a public park, it's a large dense forest at the foot of Mt. Fuji.

I don't think either of them posesses a level of brain activity to rival static electricity on a chilly day desu.

He actually came from DISNEY.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKNH_Dl_aco

YOUTUBE drama is not tv related you spring underage fangirls.

stop. making. sense.

Pretty sure the VICE documentary doesn't show a body, just someone's belongings and a cursed sign written by some NEET

Well meme'd. I giggled.

Man. Sup Forums really went down the drain. People here hating on someone because he dared to show a body.

Local news shows dead bodies like this all the time in Canada..
Why are people freaking out?

spaming

>blond handsome white dude
>most american
user, I don't know how to say this... You might want to sit down. Things happened in America after you've been cryogenically frozen in the 50s

I am LITERALLY SHAKING right now. How dare you capitalize on this poor man's SUICIDE? YOU FUCK?!?!?! Yes, he hung himself in a public park but he is NOT SOME SPECTACLE!!! HE IS A PERSON! A REAL HUMAN BEAN!

DRAG LOGAN INTO THE STREETS. RELEASE THE HOUNDS.

>15 minutes of Logan Paul

YT isnt going to do shit

You have to be very stupid when Sophie Turner is without any doubt right.

If i could murder people with no consequence disingenuous faggots like this would be on the top of my list

Vice didn’t film the body. Also they didn’t go there dressed in clown clothes going DUDE BRO THATS CRAZY DUDE!! but showed respect.
Stop defending Youtube ecelebs and fuck off to reddit.

Again it's not a public park.

Snuff films really suck when they're hosted by an overly cheery faggot.

>me on the left

>be american
>"don't worry bro"
>claps hands together
>points at nothing
>claps hands together again
>"haha"
Is this how Americans really communicate with each other?

The meme machine rolls on swiftly as ever I see.

It’s going down the drain alright. But it’s because people here think Youtube drama is tv related and discuss he fucking Paulers.

why should it?

I understand that concepts like minimum decency and respect for other people are hard to understand for a ravaged, 15 year old American roastie, but for people in their late twenties attention whoring in a suicide forest and filming a corpse with quirky remarks and a lel sorandum hat (in a foreign country nonetheless) is the epitome of all that is wrong with your generation.

I'd rather have my last moments in the woods than in my fucking basement which is the whole reason for commiting suicide.

I'm not defending him, I don't even like the guy but fuck you're the real moron here, say goodbye to Sup Forums in the near future if you get hounded off youtube just for showing someone who willingly kiled themselves in a public park.

he's an unapologetic, good looking, white male.

Waiting warmly for the pepe/wojak shop onto this

there's plenty of other parks
not every park has to be nice
some parks can be full of dead bodies

God, he has such a punchable face

How come we don't have a public sudoku park?

uh... you don't get to bring cameras

because he showed a fucking dead body that shit should be on fucking liveleak not youtube

Millennial SJWs experience physical pleasure form virtue signaling over nonsense. It truly is sickening.

Why do you keep calling it a public park over and over again? It's a forest. It's not meant for picnics and tourism. It's a dense forest where people go to kill themselves.

Sansa can never be wrong tbqh

>feet touching the ground
HE DIDN'T HANG SO GOOD

We get really excited when we go looking for forest ghosts.

Logan Paul did nothing wrong and all of you virtue signaling faggots are falling for the publicity stunt.

CALM DOWN, LOGAN, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR FEAR

THAT COMES LATER

What's wrong with this video apart from retarded american?
Am I autistic if I don't find it wrong/repulsive/whatever?

If you would pull the dick out of your ass for a moment and read what I wrote you'd understand that I was simply surprised to find people criticizing him on Sup Forums of all places. It's just a body being shown. Why the empathy?

fucking kek

a forest in Japan is a national park which is a public park which anyone can visit.

It's a tourist attraction.

People are picking and choosing about what to get outraged over.

She maybe right, but who is she to criticise him? She’s not part of the YT community. Let his peers chastise him, just because you’re in a popular TV show doesn’t make you an authoritarian on the situation. She’s clearly virtue signaling for her own self righteousness

i bet you vape and watch H3H3