Be artist whos not afraid to challenge the status quo within his craft

>be artist whos not afraid to challenge the status quo within his craft
>make a highly respectable documentary film on suicide forest
>lose your career

anyone else hate this jew ridden society?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1514875236784.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't know, cause you don't say who this is and you didn't give his name. Fucking phoneposter

>dude im going to defend a guy i dont even like/know but normies are mad so I'll do it!!!
Why do you do it?

>lose your career
The point is his career is fine, you tryhard little contrarian
>look how much I reject the normies, Sup Forums!
Underage tryhard cunt

He's our generation's Werner Herzog, he's too far ahead of his time to be fully appreciated by plebs.

Because I have morals and don't change them depending on who I like/dislike. There is no good reason he shouldn't be able to post whatever he wants.

Just as you can post whatever stupid shit you want here and Sup Forums isn't liable, he should be able to post whatever stupid shit he wants and YouTube shouldn't have to answer for it. Why do you want to restrict freedoms.

>thread fizzled out on Sup Forums
>tries on Sup Forums
i respect your effort, even if the content of your thread is laughable, have a (You)

Kek.

He literally did nothing wrong AND he literally didn't do anything hipsters and SJW's like Vice have been doing for years.

Logan Paul

>make a highly respectable documentary film on suicide forest

You can post whatever you want but that also opens you up to criticism from everyone who can post and say whatever they want too. Stop being a bandwagoning beta.

Based Logan. This shit is what bloggers should be blogging. Weird, edgy, off the wall crazy shit. RESPECT to Logan.

The jap suicide forest? Ive heard of it

>jew ridden society

He's a jew, you phone posting pond scum

Fuck off to >>>/Youtube/

>oh shit this guy on youtube is a bad person! I guess it's time to watch the countless other pieces of shit who also are bad people and clickbait at the expense of others.
You are the problem.

Why the FUCK do people here know that guy, better yet, why the fuck do you people know about a goddamn Youtubers projects? No wonder so little people here make it. Stop caring about some Internet personalities, ffs

And that‘d be who?
What roles in what movies did he play? What movies did he direct? Is he tv related at all?

Of course, criticise the video.

Everyone wants YouTube to ban his channel and delete all his videos. "YouTube should do SOMETHING!" Others want him to die because he posted a video about suicide (hypocritical?). See how this is not the same as criticising the video?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1514875236784.webm
What the fuck was he thinking?

Their fanbase is like 90% dumb underage girls
Going this edgy isn't going to help them

t. 12year old fan girl
Leave, please. You have to 18 to post here.

*dabs on u*

Would you please fuck off and keep this YouTube drama shit on YouTube?

>Be artist
Top fucking kek

You might not like it, but this is what true KINO looks like. Logan Paul is a visionary, misunderstood by the uncultured masses.

Has YouTube banned him? Have they deleted his videos?

No? Then take your pearl clutching elsewhere.

Fantastic post.

Keep begging companies that don't give a shit about you to protect you from everything. Keep begging companies to have a moral cause and force that shit into everything.

It seems you are illiterate. I was talking about the masses who WANT that.

That fucking Pikachu hat

So people don't have the right to express their viewpoints?

I would watch the whole video if I could stand this guy's personality, but he annoys me too much to even make it to the forest part.

So can I get a quick run down? He found a dead body in a forest where people often kill themselves? And?

Oh look, another dumbass that Sup Forums pretends to like because it goes against what the majority is saying. But this time, it's a fucking e-celeb YouTube vlogger.
Embarrassing

Keep this shit off this board you retarded (you) junky

We've always been Loganheads here kid

This is like a Werner Herzog doc

People will always go overboard. He just poked at a hornet’s nest of SJWs, why are you even surprised? YouTube can do whatever with him and can either let the public’s opinion of him influence their decision making or not. If you’re going to be a personality, you need to be aware of your audience and the fact that you have to have awareness of what you post.

“It’s not okay to post violent or gory content that’s primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or gratuitous.”

Woah this is powerful

This

>I want net neutrality to end so I don't have to post on Sup Forums anymore!

...i actually think it is sort of kino. Just the the absurdity and stupidity of it, combined with the meaninglessness of that nip's life. You can't even kill yourself in an old sacred forest anymore, some retard in a pikachu hat is going to come around and put it on youtube. Because nothing means anything anywhere, not even death.
This is the power of Clown World. There is no escape.

>rest of the world: "I sure wouldn't want to eat shit
>r/the_donald Sup Forumstard redditfugee: "MMMMM SHIT IS THE BEST I FUCKING LOVE EATING SHIT SOYBOY FAGGOTS, IT WAS HER TURN LOOOOOL"

Kino confirmed.

because this is fucking Sup Forums desu

>some retard in a pikachu hat is going to come around and put it on youtube.

This comes actually close to divine intervention.

>defending vloggers
Sup Forums is truly dead

youtube.com/watch?v=ng8DUCsxSr8
who was in the wrong here?

always be supportive of chad

Take a good at those eyes.....he doesn't fear death....

I actually dont know if people here are defending him unironically or just they are retards who need to be contrarian abut everything

>IMG_6235
Ohhh Apple mobile device users. Never stop being the flea-ridden shitbags that you are.

he's /ourguy/ against the globalists

How can you read this thread and not realise the major point.

We are not defending him. He is an idiot who posts obnoxious content who I really could not care less about it.

I am defending his right to post his stupid bullshit. Christ, how can you not understand this simple point. You post on Sup Forums. You of all people should be defending the right to post stupid shit on the Internet.

>I am defending his right to post his stupid bullshit.
/thread right there