Why exactly did orcs and goblins follow Sauron?

Why exactly did orcs and goblins follow Sauron?
What was their motivation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/A bald assertion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tax deductibles

Sauron made them strong. Gave them purpose.

It's a very complex thing. They are evil.

white man's land and women

They were naturally drawn to Sauron's power and evil.

Those orcs were never in the movie

>orcs and goblins
one and the same thing

What was the Orc pension system like?

Fear

M E N U
E
N
U

In his voluminous correspondence the jolly old professor was quite explicit about Sauron being their god, although the books never specifically mention it.

Meat

A religion similar to Islam. They thought they were the good guys.

Better tax rates for single income families.

underrated

Yes and no. It's confusing. Goblins were the shit in Goblin town, they were smaller. Hobgoblins were what became Orcs in name. He changed it. Now we're in a situation where you don't know what is what. I think it ended up just being 'Hobbits called Orcs, regardless of size, Goblins and Hobbit was being told by a Hobbit'. So yes and no.

sauron was making wicked cornbread

If there are hobgoblings and goblins does it mean there aren't just hobbits but bits too?

Fear. They feared him

/thread

Sauron promised them elven pusi

>wicked
it was full of maggots

M A N F L E S H

Sauron and his territories was the only places in Middle Earth where Orcs and Goblins weren't hunted down like dogs

Sauron promised an extended dominion for them if they fought for him

You mean Morgroth rigth? Sauron was just an higher level Gandalf. Somewhere between an angel and an archangel

overrated [meme]

>You mean Morgroth rigth?

No.

Why exactly did Nazis follow Hitler?
What was their motivation?

yeah orcs and even other humans were treated pretty badly by the men of the west. Orcs did nothing wrong, they were just soldiers following orders.

gandalf was the same level as sauron. They were both maia,
Sauron just used his powers on earth where as gandalf did not.

Saving their country from commie jews

It was really just the fanatical Uruk-Hai forces that committed atrocities during the war of the ring, the regular orc army was clean.

Good job, user. That's some fine virtue signaling.

Sauron served Melkor, the ainur that created them.
It would be like if Jesus came back to life and told you to destroy Israel and Palestine, would you refuse?

>It would be like if Jesus came back to life and told you to destroy Israel and Palestine, would you refuse?
yes because that sounds like something the anti-christ would do

you better be careful with that dangerous way of thinking user

Morgoth twisted them to be parodies of Elves, complete with complete contempt and rage towards anything of beauty and that grows.
Such hatred is a trivial thing to harness for a fucking Maia.

cradle to grave entitlements
no taxes
free education
a true meritocracy where the best orc gets to lead

I mean, who wouldn't fight for Sauron?

>Implying casting out money changers from a holy place and destroying threats to your people isn't something Jesus would do
You getting nervous there Shlomo?
You getting nervous jew boy?

>the average brain power of a Sup Forums poster

Well memed friend

Harden up snowflake

Annatar is too cute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer

>The novel is based on the premise that the Tolkien account is a "history written by the victors".[2][3] In Eskov's version of the story, Mordor is described as a peaceful country on the verge of an industrial revolution, that is a threat to the war-mongering and imperialistic faction represented by Gandalf (whose attitude has been described by Saruman as "crafting the Final Solution to the Mordorian problem")

>The tale begins by recapping the War of the Ring. The Ring itself is a luxurious ornament, but powerless, crafted by the Nazgûl (a group of ancient scientists and philosophers who take turns as the Nine to guide Mordor through its industrialization) to distract Gandalf and the Elves while Mordor built up its army. Aragorn is portrayed as a puppet of the elves who has been instructed to usurp the throne of Gondor by murdering Boromir (who he had discovered alone after Merry and Pippin were captured) before Gandalf removes Denethor. Arwen, being 3000 years older, holds Aragorn in contempt but uses their marriage to cement Elvish rule over Gondor. Faramir has been exiled to Ithilien where he is kept under guard with Éowyn. The Elves have also corrupted the youth of Umbar, which they aim to use as a foothold into Harad and Khand.

Need Trump's face on Saruman

>After defeating the Mordorian army, the Elves enter Mordor to massacre civilians with the help of Men from the East, supposedly to eliminate the "educated" classes. Two Orc soldiers ("Orc" being a slur used by the West against foreign men), Haladdin and Tzerlag, are fleeing the battle plain. They rescue Tangorn, a Gondorian noble who had been left buried in the desert for attempting to stop one of the massacres. They locate the mercenaries and kill the Elf, Eloar, taking his possessions.

over saturated

power? to rule the (middle)earth? to enslave white beautiful women? to kill all men in glorious battle?

Orcs are disorganized and weak without good leadership. Every time Morgoth or Sauron got defeated or had to leave they scattered to the winds and abandoned their masters' purpose for their own petty squabbles. The big united goblin army in the Hobbit was the result of hundreds of years of settling and multiplying across the Misty Mountains. They got together for the singular purpose of shanking the dwarfs who killed the Great Goblin and looting dragon-gold.
The usefulness of orcs as slave-soldiers is their ability to be swayed and dominated on an industrial scale. They were tailor made/corrupted by Morgoth to be this way. Each time the dark lord returns to reboot their plans, all they have to do is project their Will and the orcs will come flocking back in hordes to do the necessary dirty work. Sauron wills them forward in battle and instills purpose in their minds. When Frodo puts on the Ring in Mt. Doom, Sauron directs all of his attention and concentration on making the Nazgul bust ass back there to retrieve it. The Orcs immediate lose direction and stall their attack without Sauron to guide them.

Sauron gave them jobs and a welfare plan.

The same reason the rat creatures followed the Lord of the Locust.

>stupid stupid

Bruh God literally does this in the Bible

kek'd

10/10

Sauron is like the Trump of Middle Earth, he probably thinks he's doing good when everyone knows it's bad while he tries to establish a form of the Republican agenda... he's like 'when I rule we'll have free markets, corporatism, build a wall to keep the non-humans out...'

Why didn't Sauron build more fortresses? Especially with his special building skills? Slowly expand his way into Gondor and the North

top fucking kek

They were

holy shit user

“Fuck white people”

Audible chuckle.

It's partially that, and the other part related to that is that they are evil and distrustful among each other, leading to:
>WHERE THERE'S A WHIP
>THERE'S A WAY

post of the year so far

>someone actually published a shitty fanfic

Damn son, thats just epic, 10/10
also Amerimutts!!!!! hahahaha

seriously, have you though that overtime burgers will cease to look euro and will look like some hidoues nugger mulatos

He doesn't kill them. Still hates them but just lets them do whatever.

only person all thread to get it right

sweet, can we get some too

men of the west as in real world were racist slave trading scum

hey juice

Jesus will only destroy the kikes, Palestinians both muzzie and christ fags already believe in him

How were uruk-hai made? Literally from magic or did they use actual humans in the process?

Saruman used his baby formula on them ugly porky orc females, needless to say even uglies need love and Saruman had plenty of love to give

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

A bit like Trump then?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/A bald assertion/

I'm not as into these movies as most of you guys but I noticed something in the characterization of one of the orcs in Fellowship that I thought was cool.

When they're first meeting with Saruman in his tower, I thought the head orc actor did really well. He managed to come off as weak and broken and his words were totally subservient, but his eyes and demeanor said "Show me an opening or sign of weakness and I'll rape and eat you."

I think they followed him because they were like him.