>Uhm no sweetie, stop being a white heterosexual male

That's a powerful and brave message, Disney

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
youtu.be/p-Fj70X3130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE

damn she is uglier then ever. is this her first role since Jurassic Park?

nope, she also ruined twin peaks recently

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

wtf are those white people doing to Oprah?!?!?!

Jesus Christ, there's no fucking excuse for that, Rian. People saying she's not a Mary Sue are lacking vital parts of brain tissue.

youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

Fuck

Why do you intentionally make things up to get angry at?

;__;

Why would anyone get angry about Disney taking a stance against the unique evil whiteness inflicts upon women and PoC?

>AAAA SAVE ME R2

Why do you not see any issue with the blatant propaganda this film sows intentionally. The empire is an evil patriarchy of white males.
Its almost as if they were so offended by the dark side conceptually(they think its racist). They effectively destroyed a franchise because of it.

That's pretty based of them.

I started to fucking cry when they showed the OT parts with Luke. Star wars is truly dead now.

Back to your containment board nigger

Kys yourself

this much, OP

Just die already

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>I started to fucking cry

homo

Yoda telling him to burn the scrolls and texts is propaganda designed to make such a thing seem normal and OK to the children and weak minded people who absorb themselves in this, prove me wrong. By the way old fanbase, your hero is a child murderer and drinks alien titty milk like a freak, problem?

>white "men" mad this nasty cunt wont fuck the cum out of them

#triggered

Reminder this movie isn't praised by real feminists
>Holdo only exists to build Po's character
>Rose only exists to build Finn's character
>Rey gets more attention but she needs a white man to teach her how to build another white man's character

Read between the lines.

lol. The funniest part is that as long as you wage a culture war on normal people the more they will be drawn towards the extreme right regardless of what strawmen you make. So keep those red pills coming.

youtu.be/p-Fj70X3130

>Mfw a woman in my theater cheered after she knocked him down

Disney is destroying society.

is her name a game of thrones reference

>chinese cultural revolution
>main tenet out with the four olds
>one of the main "olds" is eastern religion
>the Jedi religion is based heavily on eastern mysticism
>Yodas actions were an affirmation of the chinese cultural revolution and a dog whistle to chinese censors that silly religions and spirituality wont be part of Disneys new action movies.

Poe’s not white…