Why was he ashamed to admit he was born in Poland? And how did he make his money?

Why was he ashamed to admit he was born in Poland? And how did he make his money?

cuz anglos n sheeit always tryin to put us down

Because he is real american actor. He makes the money with selling jeans. don't you know tupid?

Graduated from selling knick-knacks on a corner to selling jeans to real estate. Tommy is a genius at business.

He was ashamed to admit tht he was born in Poland because he was born in Poland.

t. Pole

I kekd

why tho? poland seems like a nice place

I am from Germany and their a lot of jokes that someone from Poland is a thief

It's a shit hole, don't fall for Sup Forumspaganda

it's a shithole. over 2 million people emigrated from here since we joined EU, you they they did that because it's such a nice place?

Given when he was born, would you want to be known as a Commie? He probably just had a shitty childhood desu.

lmao
not even poles want to live in poland

If you read "The Disaster Artist", it gets somewhat clear why he lies.

First, he is extremely narcissistic and wants to be seen as an idealized version of a young American man; even though he is unaware of his circumstances.

Second, he had traumatic experiences living in Europe, particularly in France, where he was nearly killed by violent corrupt cops - so he distrusts anyone with his information. He comes across as very paranoid.

Third, he did some shady things to get rich, which I suspect involved drug trafficking amidst his jeans importing scheme, which went undetected.

it cant be that bad there

I have polish parents, live in Canada, will probably move to Poland in my later years when it's the only >white country left

Where did that info actually come from tho? Ive read the book but did he tell Greg this?

>poland
>white
only in skin colour pal, people here mentally are fucking niggers

You do that. Report back too, when you realise your mistake.

literally no way it can be any worse than half of the places in america. poles are just cry babies like all slavs. t. slav

They are poor, stupid and lazy. The only "good" thing about it is that they claim to be, and present an image, of being traditional, religious, and family oriented; this is a facade, and they are simply pale skinned niggers

Tell that to the thousands of polish immigrants in my country

well, it's not africa, but being next to Germany the comparison is extremely unfavourable

He's a gypsy and he got his money in a gypsy way. Don't you remember everyone saying he look like a vampire? That's code for "you look romanian".

Show me literally ONE pole with that hair. Surely it's not hard for you, a pole, to find ONE pole with that jet black wavy hair

How do you make 10 million dollar selling jeans?

at least the women there are cute, right?

The only Sup Forumstards who defend Poland are Americans. The rest of Europe and even poles themselves know how much of a shithole it is.

He dyes it tho

So anything on his New Orleans family?

The rest of Europe just hates immigrants who happen to be Polish and you don't really know slavs if you think they're not going to whine about literally any place they happen to live. Slavs are miserable bastards by nature

better than wogs

no, but after the new york mafia families fell, the new orleans mafia family was still going strong. in fact the new orleans mafia was rumored to be the most powerful and most secretive in the usa. the clown show up in north east was perfect cover for them

thats because poland is the only country in europe that even slightly likes america

You did not read the book, then.

Because he wasn't born in Poland, he was born in Romania

What does it mean to be American anyway? That's the point of being an American.
Americans are mix of all genetic trash that left Europe, be it brits, spaniards, italians, germans, irishmen, why not a pole

>Third, he did some shady things to get rich, which I suspect involved drug trafficking amidst his jeans importing scheme, which went undetected.
That part is conjecture.

He just worked really hard for decades and doesn't have a family to support, so can reinvest all his earnings into further developing his businesses

Hahahahah

There you go user, even more fab, it's Michal Szpak, Poland's gay and poor version of a western male popstar.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>somehow become the strongest country on earth
hmmm makes me think

>genetic trash that left Europe
eh, not really. mostly crazy zealots or people who were escaping war.

>we wud destroy u!!!

:^)

What a story user

There I go what. He looks like a slav and his hair isn't black, compare that to Tommy. Only people who think Tommy is a slav are people who don't live in slav countries. Surely you have a slav radar, it's not that hard if you've seen slav faces all your life. Tommy isn't a slav.

>no argument

But Tommy's hair is dyed? And all u really need to do to spot his place of origin is to listen and see how he talks. He sounds like a Slav/ Romanian doing """""natural"""" American accent.

Why would I argue with a 'not an argument: the post' ?

That or the eternal Sup Forumstard finally took a look at his family tree to prove he's 100% anglo/germanic, only to find pole or other slavshit ancestry.

This copy pasta makes me want to murder You pasta fags

Your confidence is drastically delusional, and disproportionate. A clear indication of someone lacking self control with neither an accurate sense of self awareness. Someone prone to imitate others, and depend on others to feel gratification no matter how dishonest, or false.

poo poo pee pee

>still no argument

I've always thought he had been involved in some crime ring where ever he's from in Europe and The Room was some sort of money laundering scheme.

>still living in shithole
lmaoing @ ur life

As someone who grew up listening to my polish parents broken English, I never once thought tommy's accent was polish.

I've visited 6 times, I was there during the euro 2012 I have nothing but nice things to say about Poland. It might be because I was a tourist AND know the language, but my time in Poland are some of the best in my life

A lot of people hate fucking Polaks. They are the worst, dullest, ugliest and greediest and dumbest slavs out there. I'm a slav and I fucking hate their guts too. Some of the worst people out there.

t. Commie

>living in europe
dont even think of u

they are right, fuck off, we're full

You are the epitome of polandboos.
>muh heritage
>muh last white european nation
>i was welcome there giving them money
>it looked good during its biggest sort event ever

You do not know poland. Try living there and we can make a bet how fast you use your schengen visa

Poland is a shithole.
Counterfeit jeans and a sugar momma.

If you are Ukranian, Serbian, or from Montenegro than you have no room to talk and you should just kill yourself

It is a nice place if you want to be paid minimal wage and barely get anough to survive

That's only if you have plebian mindset. I live in Poland and am close to making 6 figures usd.

The dream of every Pole is to leave Poland. Its a Mexico of Europe.

>Slav/ Romanian
Well exactly, he is Romanian. He looks like a Romanian which everyone constantly says in the movie. What the fuck do slavs have to do with this though

What happens if I have a decent amount of American dollars but speak no Polish at all

Let me live in Canada and I will give you my apartament in Poland for free.

literally no worse than america

You will be balling then. Most young people speak very good English

Most Poles understnad english these days.

It's more conservative and lot more drunk people on the street.

I like the sound of that, I know where I'm going during the summer. Is that a good time to visit there?

check out Krakow and Gdansk, best cities.

Yeah man summer is best time. Especially with the world cup coming up this year it will be good atmosphere.

It's not as bas as Russia, but if you can run away - you should do it.

I'm a brit who visited krakow in April, currently residing in Tallinn Estonia so i've been to a few slavic/east european countries.

been to Riga St Petersburg, vilnius, warsaw and out of them all I honestly think Krakow was the nicest/cosiest and english really isn't a problem with all of the british and americans you see there on stag dos or whatever.

literally sounds like my city, except more ge*man cucks and niggers so it's actually worse.

Romania was part of Eastern Block and Warsaw Pact and everything about Tommy screams "eastern Europe" - so it's one of possibilities. Also Romanians have more in common with Slavs than you think, until ~XIX century they were considering themselves Slavic.

Yep, the only problem with english in Krakow is when they get black-out drunk and try to hunt pigeons in the jewish district and main markt.

what about some of the lesser known places? I only know Poznan so how is that city?

who said he was from poland?

It actually mentions it on his IMDB page

He admits he is from Europe in Kimmel interview and his immigrant papers reveal his ancestor names who go by Wieczor

Yes, At the risk of sounding snobbish the whole brits abroad thing is majorly embarrassing for an expat. People automatically assume you're a little englander if you're anywhere near a nightclub or bar and gold digger girls constantly try to get you to buy them drinks and shit.

Don't be ridiculous. Mexico at least has resorts.

Um excuse me sweetie, but borders aren’t real. If a Pole is on UK soil, they are quintessentially British, you fucking pathetic bigot.

Tommy is an American. Period.

>trying to argue that Mexico is better than Poland
Shit-skin commies and daddy-hating white girls please leave

>Having to act like that for years in public while constantly doing interviews, working on other silly projects, and allowing the book and movie to come out

That sounds like an awful idea

Whats with poles and other slavs looking weird? And why are so many serial killers from eastern Europe? Literally every serial killer I've heard of from outside America is from eastern Europe. Is psychopathy a fundamental part of your gene pool?

Why do sand niggers from the middle east blow up innocent people in the name of their pedophile prophet?

It's almost as if humans in general are just really shitty and a constant reminder to ones self to git gud

>ashamed he was born in poland
Seems quite common to me, theres 2 guys at my work who're polish but don't seem patriotic of the country at all, almost embarrased to talk about it

No it was a strong country once (when allied with hungary etc) but for the past 400 years has been a strategic place to invade for many other places, in turn making the place poor and a shithole, hence why over 2mils have fled to other countries in the eu over the last few years, you get 3x as much money doing the same job in the UK, france, germany etc than in poland. These 3 countries are shit themselves but holy fuck, imagine working for nothing.

Don't say that. Don't ever insult mexico like that again.

>dead eyes
check
>big nose
check
slav