youtube.com/watch?v=N1k8VfAJHUg

>2014

>The Van Cortlandt Rangers
>The Orphans
>The Savage Huns
>The Rogues

*tips*

most /fa/ here

Surprised they haven't remade this yet about girl gangs.

Shut the fuck up or you'll be seeing it january 2019

Looks kinda shit desu family

When will the Warriors be real?

I wanted to hate that episode of Rick and Morty so much. After Pickle Rick and all the other shit Season 3 put us through. But then the cut to the title screen and with that song blaring in the background and was just like 'fuck, this is going to be good'

unironically women don't understand this movie. it's a masterpiece

Why'd Luther do it? Why'd he shoot Cyrus?

All right now, for all you boppers out there in the big city, all you street people with an ear for the action, I've been asked to relay a request from the Gramercy Riffs. It's a special for the Warriors, that real live bunch from Coney, and I do mean The Warriors. Here's a hit with them in mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=CP5VkmHHBoI

what happened to Rob Ager's analysis of the warriors? I cant seem to find it on youtube anymore

>James remar is the most underrated actor in the industry.

It wasn't revealed but I theorize he was working with police. They had their sights set on Cyrus and planned on taking him down. Plus they knew he was going to be there, due to Luther. Therefore, Luther carried out orders from cops and saw the Warriors as the easiest target to blame.

My guess is they were getting about the same respect as the Orphans but with the difference being they actually got invited to Cyrus' meet up

Still, the lack of respect and Luther already being an unstable edgelord probably pushed him to cause some shit

for the lulz

dumb answers
correct one

Who's the best /Warrior/ and why is it Cochise?

Also acceptable: Ajax

is there a high res version of this movie without the shitty comic book interludes?

That "special" editions is so fucking terrible. Mind blowingly bad. Fuck.

I bought that special edition just hoping there would be more behind the scenes and commentary but they really fucked up with those comic book transitions.

*Looks at horizon*

When is this show going to air?

No reason. He just liked doing things like that.

Probably never. The Russo brothers said they would make it 2 years ago but now they're in deep with Marvel it'll be one of those projects that never really comes to light, or if it does, it won't be with the same directors.