Holy Kek, what the actual fuck?

Holy Kek, what the actual fuck?

What? It's well known the Chinese are the biggest plebs on this planet

You can pick almost any country in the world that has their own movie production and find domestically made movies from the top. At times they're movies that make sense to only those people who are from that said country.

They are going through their 80's action phase right now. Frank Grillo is probably the smartest actor in Hollywood right now to be cashing in on this.

for a comparison, The Force Awakens made $950M in the US. Wolf Warrior 2 made $870M in China.

>You can pick almost any country in the world that has their own movie production and find domestically made movies from the top. At times they're movies that make sense to only those people who are from that said country.

But how many of them are pulling THAT kind of money?

>movie with $30 million budget makes almost a fucking billion.

Why do you think you will start seeing more american actors in chink movies and chink actors i hollywood?

They have no more need for filthy gwailo cinema

How many countries have 1.4 billion people living in them?

Chinese are retarded, what do you expect.

There's a lot of people in China

/thread

India?
Is Bollywood that big?

That’s why Justice League looks like a shitty Chinese film.
They’re copying their style so it works there.
Cant believe you guys don’t understand that and were wondering why it looked so bad.

Dangal made 330 m $, which is a lot

sounds like kino

can you blame them? movies have been fucking terrible.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Chinese have the most utterly shit taste in existence. They're even worse at producing films than they are at watching them. Seriously, watch any Chinese film from the last 15 years or so. Total garbage. It's no coincidence all the best "Chinese" directors were all raised in Taiwan or Hong Kong.

I hope you like it

dat profit tho

indians have no money

Wolf Warriors was absolute action kino, anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly wrong.

at least, not as bad as America...

good. now the hollywood bubble can burst. fuck hollywood. I hope based cruise comes up with his own production company specializing in intelligent actiin kino

>A bald assertion isn't an argument
I've been seeing this stupid phrase a lot this week, was this on a new episode of Rick and morty or something?

>5.68B yen
thats not that much

Meanwhile...
Wolf Warrior 2 might legit be the better movie of the two.

chinese yuan. dumbass.

>yen

still not that much

Its PRC propaganda.

it tells you the conversion in the brakets dmbass

>$900 million is not that much for a chink film

That's almost a billion dollars for a country where hundreds of millions of people are still in 3rd world conditions and the price of cinema tickets is far lower.

yeah but china is cheap.

Its the best market to make movies in, Everyone works for pennies and there is 1,000,000,000 niggers to watch w/e you make.

Plus half the shit the west makes is banned because of breadmen and shit

Name one amerimut movie that is not a Jew propaganda.
Mel flicks do not count

It's exactly that much.

breadmen ?

>All these tards treating WW2 as just a wacky Chinaman flick
It should fucking scare everyone that China's number one movie is literal state sponsored propaganda

china has odd rules about death and shit shown as undead.

Multiple film industries within India

Dumb movie, somehow even dumber than the original, but the action is pure kino.

Probably Russian bots, just like the Russian bots that are downvoting the last jedi on rotten tomatoes.

>anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly wrong.
Why?

yeah showing death and spooky skeletons should be fine but they better not show any nipple!

>It should fucking scare everyone that China's number one movie is literal state sponsored propaganda

It wasn't actually state-sponsored. The truth is even worse: It was advised by the Russo brothers.

i love frank grillo, if he was jewish, I would be sad

>Chinese have the most utterly shit taste in existence.
It's not like Westerners are high brow connoisseurs of film either, though.
For the most part, the average person watches pure shit and looks forward to yet more shit.

>It's no coincidence all the best "Chinese" directors were all raised in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Zhang Yimou is famous internationally and was raised in Shaanxi.