Don't forget to be mean to racists when you're discussing movies Sup Forums

don't forget to be mean to racists when you're discussing movies Sup Forums

where's the joke?

nah

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

It's time to run fascist racists off this board.

Nigger.

I don't mean to sound racist but niggers are sub-animals that turn everywhere they live into a warzone

I don't mean to sound racist but all white people are racist.

This generation is becoming woke that some racism is good

>the supposed racist is the one acting crazy
>not the totally not racist

jej

I don’t mean to sound racist but whites should expel all the subhuman races from their homelands

I don't mean to sound racist but 13% accounting for over 40% of some action is a significant statistic.

I am openly racist I dont see why people hide their power level.

Racism doesn't exist.
The emotion hatred exists, and words exist, but racism does not. "Hate speech" doesn't exist either.
Liberals take freedom of speech to literally, and try to prosecute you for the emotions you feel towards others.

>Racism doesn't exist.
t. brainlet

>leftist cartoon
>jokes

heh

It's called "pattern recognition".

I can't tell if it's supposed to be an exploitable, or if there's supposed to be a speech bubble or something.

How can racism be real if races aren't real? It's all just lack of knowledge and trying to find an imaginary enemy when the enemy is only in your head

this desu

Why does the nigger have a protruding tumor? Very disrespectful.

try even less. pretty sure that like 90+ percent of black crime is done by males under 30. so that's like what, 2 or 3 percent?

since when is stating facts racist?

The left is becoming so violent. It's pretty sad how insecure and afraid they have become

Punchlines are basically forcing me to laugh at something someone else did without giving me any choice in the matter. In a sense they're effectively raping my voice and silencing me at the same time.

Also I'm triggered by the word "punch" so please be mindful of even alluding to jokes and p-word-lines as it might give me PTSD bought on by a P-Word and Judy show I saw a photo of once in a magazine(yes I still read magazines, deal with it).

>I can't tell if it's supposed to be an exploitable, or if there's supposed to be a speech bubble or something.

They never end with a punchline, they're just there to air the author's ideal of moral superiority.

mfw racism is on the rise and soon enough niggers and spics will hang on trees again.

Yes we must carry on the cultural revolution Comrade.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

You posted this verbatim in the meta thread.

dude it's getting posted in every thread

Pretty accurate

the blue guy got angry

Based bald assertion poster

Scary