twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He likes to make gloves.

BDS plz go

yes

nu4chan likes Israel, you don't belong here

>jews now openly attacking Israel
what's going on?

I dont like Atlanta.

A Based Black Man attacking our Greatest Ally??? I'm so confused!!!

>nu4chan

you misspelled reddit

>you even knowing about BDS

JIDF please go.

Lethal Weapon 5 where Rog and Martin take on the Israeli mafia when?

Civil War between Orthodox and Gloablist Jews since 2015

Rape / groping allegations when?

This triggers the Sup Forums

Either this is false flag to produce sympathy for Jews or there is a fracture between glabalist banker Jews and Orthodox conservative Jews.

If people are catching on to Jewish tricks it's only because the Jews want them to, for one of their Jewish tricks. I don't think they can be defeated.

Daily reminder that Danny is /ourguy/ and had Mel's back the whole time.

b-but...

stop this

>israel is the oppressor
>palestine is the oppresed
>non-jewish hollywood lefty supports palestine
Sup Forums still don't get it do they?

the labour left in england are very anti-semitic aswell

Unironically cultural marxism
All the countries surrounding israel are shitholes.
Obviously this couldn't be because they're ass-backward, muslim, unegalitarian cancer - it's because Israel is "oppressing" them.

>Sup Forums still don't get it do they?
dang bro no one on Sup Forums has ever realized that! so profound! damn you're a genius man you're the first person to ever connect those dots!!! You should start an online class !!!

That is not anti-semtism.

yh of course that's why there are still threads as recent as yesterday about people like Stefan Molyneux with 300+replies complaining about him and moaning about the face that he hasn't made videos on white nationalism yet

Sup Forums are delusional redditors

>Assad's genocide in Syria
destroying ISIS is genocide?

Globalist jews only wanted israel as a safe heaven, because of internet now people realize the hipocrisy of jews wanting open borders for all but them so now they are betraying israel to not put the global plan in danger

Seriously why do you guys hate jews so much?

fucking idiot nazi's

The left was allways pro jew but anti israel cause israel sided with usa instead of the ussr

Antisemitism is caused by jewish antigentilism

Schlomo, I...

Anti-Israel does not mean anti-semite. I have no problems with Jews, but think that Israel shouldn't exist. If they want their own state they're welcome to claim unoccupied land, not occupy land with a people who have lived there for hundreds of years.

It was USA/CIA who removed a democratically elected Iranian leader who modernised the country and replaced him with an orthodox muslim Ayatollah and a puppet king. It will be that office of the Ayatollah who will declare that muslims can become martyrs via suicide in the 80s which started the whole suicide bombing thing.

The irony.

Wrong friendo

It stems from two interpretations of one sentence

Do we rule a country or rule the world

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>they're welcome to claim unoccupied land
Give examples.

ISIS are the good guys, they are freedom fighters, they rebel.
t. Jay Jay Goldberg

So he wants us to boycott Hollywood?

Nigga made a Predator his bitch; of course he's /our guy/.

>the labour left in england are very anti-semitic aswell
They’re also very Muslim (as California is increasingly becoming). I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

>A bald assertion isn't an argument
THERE IT IS AGAIN!
what episode of rick and morty is this from?

>Anti-Israel does not mean anti-semite. I have no problems with Jews, but think that Israel shouldn't exist. If they want their own state they're welcome to claim unoccupied land, not occupy land with a people who have lived there for hundreds of years.
anti-zionist is just the PC public position these lefties take they are actually just as anti-semitic as a Sup Forumstard i've come across loads of lefties who are into the whole jewish conspiracy, freemasonry, rothschild stuff you think lefties always go on about the bankers and bonuses because they care? it's because they know they are jewish aswell

The left is only antisemtic to win muslim votes wich are higher than jewish ones

palestinians are muslims and help run a lot of the rallies and anti-israel demonstrations so of course lefties in that mix will get jewpilled. also muslims were the first ones to give jews the yellow star so they could tax them properly. Sup Forums should've just embraced white sharia long ago desu islam originates from a similar area geographically there is nothing white about either of the two religions

>It was USA/CIA who removed a democratically elected Iranian leader
This happened in 1952. And it wasnt like they just installed some puppet. The guy already had a massive following and probably would’ve assumed control of Iran without the CIA’s help.

It’s time to move on and find another excuse for your home country’s shit situation.

God damn I fucking love Lethal Weapon

youtube.com/watch?v=oCaO2Xo8SA4

I really don't understand why the world cares so much about the israeli/palestine thing. like why should I give a shit?

OY VEY

Because your taxes (if you had a job) go to Israel in the billions every year. Those billions could be spent homing the homeless, paying for medical research, etc.

my taxes go to a lot of shitty countries every year, not just israel

OK Hertzel what other first world countries receive billions in aid per year?

Not really they go to the pockets of the american arms industry.

>inb4 rape allegations pop up

I seem to remember every first world country having the world’s largest hissy fit when Trump pulled out of the Paris Accords (a large American subsidy to first world nations)

I ask one question and get an answer to a different one?

She isn't jewish.
>Ethnicity: Irish, Croatian, possibly English

ethnicelebs.com/lorde

how much do you make? I suspect you receive a lot more than you give.

With Jewish money you can buy all the votes.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Jews fear this union.

t. JIDF

>Doesnt answer the question
>Gets called out for not answering
>Makes a spastic ad hominem

Yeah thats JIDF alright

I figure only a small subset of Israel is Orthodox. Wouldn't Israel's top leaders be in the globalist faction?

It can be confusing for an outsider but look at how precarious Netanyahu's position is right now and who is propping him up

why are liberals so against Israel but sperg out if you tell them "the 1%" is the Jews?

Daily reminder Sup Forums is a jewish board if you don't like it fuck off back to r*ddit

How do you boycott a county that doesn't make import/export anything? Their economy is solely based on America giving them aid.

Cause israel are redeemed jews

You are talking about people who still haven't grasped the concepts of you can't divide finite resources equally or equality for all doesn't mean identity politics.

Sodastream nigga

1. She isnt a jew so its not like shes criticisng herself.
2. The leftist jews who push for open borders around the world don't push for it in Israel.
3. The leftiest jews who push for open borders around the world, in a very limited and unpersuasive and without any power, push for it in Israel. They are silenced by Israeli media and shunned and derided and will never have any influence.
4. The open borders for the rest of the world has become persuasive and influential around the world and is currently policy for most of the west.

Essentially what's good for the goyim isn't good for the gander.

their tech and medical industries are pretty big

Lethal Weapon is BANNED in Israel now

Can't believe that antisemitic trash was popular

Boycott the fidget spinner movie I assume will be happening

Uhh no it's not?

>>The leftiest jews
>being this stupid

It's literally illegal to boycott Israel in the USA.

If you're shitposting on an intel machine you support Israel.

Makes sense.

>fidget spinner movie

>anti-zionist is just the PC public position these lefties take they are actually just as anti-semitic as a Sup Forumstard i've come across loads of lefties who are into the whole jewish conspiracy, freemasonry, rothschild stuff you think lefties always go on about the bankers and bonuses because they care? it's because they know they are jewish aswell
>literally me

They sanction Iran so we should boycott Israel. But how? How do we know which products are Israeli?

Start by boycotting everything that is american.

It’s weird because Sup Forums hates Jews but also supports Israel(because that’s opposite to what liberals do).

>that’s opposite to what liberals do
ding ding ding

DANNY GLOVER FOUND DEATH FROM AUTOEROTIC ASPHIXIATION WITH A MAGA HAT

>It’s weird because Sup Forums hates Jews but also based pede MAGA reddit blowin shills supports Israel

her handlers are