BLACKED things

Hahahahahahaha what the fuck man

>Sink, who plays new girl Max on Netflix’s insanely popular show Stranger Things, recalled her character’s first kiss with Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin) on Beyond Stranger Things, Netflix’s Stranger Things 2 after show.
>“The kiss was not written in the script,” Sink said, adding that when she was told about the scene, she stressed out for an entire day.
>“I get there, the first day of Snowball … one of you, I think it was you, Ross, you say, ‘Ooh, Sadie, you ready for the kiss?’ I’m like, ‘What! No! That’s not in the script … that’s not happening,” Sink said. “So the whole day I was like stressed out. I was like ‘oh my god, wait, am I gonna have to … and it didn’t happen that day, but then the second day of Snow Ball.”
>“You reacted so strongly to this — I was just joking — and you were so freaked out that I was like, ‘Well, I gotta make her do it now,” Ross said. “That’s what happened, that’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmoKeqIpfPg
youtu.be/AQt9tM3fWsY
youtu.be/8KvfUtEJWAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP career

>You reacted so strongly to this — I was just joking — and you were so freaked out that I was like, ‘Well, I gotta make her do it now,” Ross said. “That’s what happened, that’s why I’m saying it’s your fault.”

There's something about the reasoning here...

Fairly positive someone was accused to rape for a forced kiss in school in real life. He was taunted into doing it, he did, the girl called for rape.

Article is like three months old. It was sensationalist horseshit then from lefty bloggers and it's bait now for you triggered idiots.

>it's YOUR fault I raped you

Why do they hate redheads? They cast niggers for their roles or push them to get BLACKED.

Millie Bobby Brown was the one who forced that kiss and the one between her and Froggo

How do we stop her?

OH MY GOD HE POSTED IT AGAIN
Fuck off with that Reddit show already.

She had to kiss a nig? I feel bad for her. Were is the Fuhrer when you need him!

This is fucked up.
This is abuse of a minor or something

Is this her #metoo?

>we have to kiss... for the fans
She's the next Lohan/Miley

This is like old news from two months ago.

fucking white males are disgusting.

>>Why would you want to?

You are unhinged.

>This is like old news from two months ago.

Because froggo should remain pure

Because nobody cares about redheads. They're by far the smallest and most persecuted minority in the world.

t. "venetian blonde"

isn't she like 13? Why are they sexualizing her so blatantly with a shoot like that?

blue eyed, red-haired female with a skin so pale mere touch makes it red in colour and red pubes is the pinnacle of female beauty

France:
youtube.com/watch?v=rmoKeqIpfPg

>directors never push actors
>actors should never do anything "uncomfortable"
This is our life now.

oh come on, do you really want to see kids chewed up in the belly of the beast?
You kike piece of shit, you would exploit your own grandmother for a shekel you fuck

Hi Harvey

>be me
>tells girl "I want to kiss you"
>she reacts """strongly""" to that
>forces her to kiss me
how far would I get without being accused of rape and expelled of my uni? asking for a friend

>After speaking with my non-Jewish lawyers and non-Jewish rabbi, I have come to accept that I was not, in fact, uncomfortable with the kiss. Please don't blacklist me.

>actors
>12 year old kids
Sure thing John Landis

Sup Forums is full of pedos

I think another reason why these (((coolguys))) are so neurotic is that they are told how great they are and that they are the chosen people but chicks dont want to fuck them in highschool and they have to resort to literal rape and bribery just to get pussy and eventually marry sussie essman from curb

and they have shit taste, fucking nobody posts qt's anymore. Its all dog faced boy faced "girls"

the sad thing is, her career will just die after this and this will be the last we hear of it. doesnt take much to get on (((their))) blacklist

Feminists should be jumping all over this shit because it falls into their definition of rape, but they will gladly ignore it since it was clearly the racist girls fault for not accepting (((their))) forced and unscripted diversity

oh god totally, but I've taken acting classes around that age and they always make kids do shit like this. Acting is degenerate masturbation fodder for sickos

Millie is basically a producer now. There's nothing she can't do.

She is another Chloe Grace mORITZ.
She'll age out into another britbong uggo like emma watson

More like Lindsay Lohan.
Guarantee Millie's first slut rap album is bein produced right now. Look out Nikki Minaj

So is she another chloe or another emma. You guys can't even make up your minds.

Lindsay Lohan I said

Not making Finn disgusted by her

This is a bl board

B L? if that means what I think it means then no there is no reason to believe this is a B L board.
Also I think you guys are sick and will never gain a place in this world because you keep murdering people

neither. this is another bella thorne.

*bots

oh yeah totally, then again I would not have know bella with this board because honestly she is a nobody and was only debated by people that thought she was inter-sexed

that's hot

she's blossoming into a wonderful professional rapist

This isn’t right

I always thought it was more the other way around.

youtu.be/AQt9tM3fWsY

youtu.be/8KvfUtEJWAc

Why is this allowed?

>wh*Te subhumans are still mad about this
wh*Te women love BLACK men. Get over it.

BLACK man is more muscular, have more testosterone, is more manly and lastly more attractive than wh*Te """""men""""". wh*Te """"men""""" are literal soyboys

>disdain for niggers

/ourlass/

>millie will never give you a birthday kiss