Based Avatar poster

Will there be terminators in Avatar 2?

props

He can't keep this up!

lol why would there be?

never give up

You can do it

Formerly 1,082 days until Avatar 2

I've heard rumblings that Jim is going to add some sort of spin to the sequels, besides Quartrich continuing his role as the antagonist.

Hi James!

Fuck off faggot.

Kys Rian. I wrote the first draft of Avatar.

You wrote the first draft of this dick fuck boy.

Fake avatarposter

Kys. I'm James best friend.

and you will hate it

blue Zoe best Zoe

>1 day until 1080p days until Avatar 2

>OC idea

nah it's going to be Titanic, trust me my dad works at fox

Are you gonna do it?

based

Well they're technically huge for humans.

I'm working on it yes.

Terminators will appear in the Avatar sequels.

Alright, listen here. From the day it was announced that the release of Avatar 2 was pushed back from Dec 2018 to Dec 2020 I knew that Cameron would include Terminators in his new sci-fi universe. No, probably not the entire backstory with Skynet and John Connor and all that, but just the Terminator. Just the machine. Remember that T2 future war opening scene? We will get that on Pandora, except it's gonna be humans and Terminators against everything Pandora fights back with.

Why did the release date change make me think that? Because...

>Franchise creator James Cameron — who has stayed on the sidelines since directing the first two classic films — is the beneficiary of changes in copyright law. Basically North American rights to the franchise revert back to him in 2019. That is because the copyright reversion now takes place after 35 years, and The Terminator was made in 1984.

slashfilm.com/james-cameron-regains-terminator-rights-in-2019/

But then why 2020 instead of just 2019? Because with that huge addition Cameron will have to rewrite tons of stuff to properly introduce them in the Avatar universe and to properly utilize them in scenes. With that addition you can write some new kickass action scenes.

"But wait!" you say. "That's still really farfetched."

Yes, it is. But that's not all...

A while back we got the news that the man himself, James Cameron, will produce Terminator 6.

screenrant.com/terminator-6-arnold-schwarzenegger-james-cameron/

What? James Cameron, the man whose been living and breathing for the Avatar sequels for almost a decade now is gonna take a break from that to produce the sixth movie of a franchise which he once described with the words 'the soup's kind of been pissed in.'? According to the news it's not just gonna be a sequel. It's gonna be a reboot. Reboot in what way? In a way that would make it possible to meld the Terminator universe and the Avatar universe? In a way that would make it possible to have Terminators appear in the Avatar sequels?

Let's summarize:

>The Terminator rights will revert back to Cameron in 2019

>Avatar 2 has been pushed back from 2018 to 2020

>Quaritch is confirmed to appear in all four sequels even though he died in the first film

>Cameron will produce the next Terminator movie even though he's had no desire whatsoever to do so in the past and even though he's up to his neck in work for the Avatar sequels

Why would Cameron, a workaholic and perfectionist and Avatar fanatic to the core, drop his Avatar work to work on Terminator 6? Because it will be the connection between the two universes.

Alright, avatarbro.

THE MADMAN

True, they're big guys

I'm going to marry a Navi!

Get ready for this on Pandora.

BASED marrybro!

Neytiri... In a light uniform?

there were terminators in Terminator 2

I'm going to marry a Navi!

how does a na'vi wear shorts when they have a tail?

you make me smile every day,

Is there going to be a "strong female lead" and "progressive messages"?

there's a hole in her short for the tail

>strong female lead
Neytiri
>progressive messages
fuck people that try to destroy our culture for profit

but how does she put them on? Do some strange gymnastics with the tail to put it through the hole

Buttons?

Same way long johns have a flap in the back for pooping.

>tfw no blue tall small titted ayy gf

Butthurt hater detected. Cry more.

I'll be dead by then

Not based

>tfw blowing off work responsibilities on the first day back in the office to attempt making OC for countdown threads

whi gives a shit?

SEETHING

Are #littybros allowed in this thread?

How many days until Avatar 4 tho?

why did you post these fucking faggots in this thread

Based.

>Navy
>Na'avi

Stop shilling your movies here, dwayne.

YAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!