Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCZc54ro2q4
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA
youtube.com/watch?v=VxLa9a99FqE
youtube.com/watch?v=PyihHuINXC4
twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/948026294066864128
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Has-been TV actors from the two top reddit dramas (GoT and Breaking Bad) are trying to ride off his controversy. It's pathetic.

He does have a great Chad jawline

contrived outrage
>irrelevant retard does something retarded
>make twitter post about it with your own personal "take" aka fuck you dude bro fuck you man
the sign of a human nonentity
seriously, if you are browsing this and you made a twitter post about this, i want you to know that you're nothing. worthless. you are never going to matter. sure, you might manage to be "productive" and be able to look back and pretend you "made the most of yourself", but remember that really this was the definitive moment you consigned yourself to mediocrity. you are your century's creature. you are a bore.

WHY DONT YOU PLEBS GET IT????
the film was a statement piece and a work of meta art. hes challenging the status quo of modern day social etiquette. he was heavily inspired by the american philosopher david lewis (also a ohioian) and his work on social conventions. very interesting stuff when you put it all into context

actual fucking link to the body video

he finds it at about 2 mins i think

>go into a forest known to be the go to suicide location
>OMG WE FOUND A DEAD GUY

what were they expecting?

What will Jake do to upstage him?

Who?

>Suicide forest famous in Japan
>Even the Japanese have tours for it
>Gaijin takes this tour
>Sees body on tour
>Japanese guide unfazed, gaijin films and posts vid
>Other gaijin sees vid: ohh zomg! dead body! sucide! demonetization!
>Gaijin writes weird gaijin explanation, includes #hashtag
>Other gaijin: insensitive!

oh boy...

chadkino is upon us boys, we truly are blessed

>find a body
>censore it
>don't desecrate it
>even do the "suicide is bad meme" speech
>somehow vilified by normies
I don't get it

i wish he put on its everyday bro and made that nip listen to it

>12:33
r/asianmasculinity on suicide watch

It might just be the hat

Someone has to be outraged if the Japs don't want to be

How can little asian dicks even compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=hSlb1ezRqfA

meanwhile these fucking soyboys can't take it
youtube.com/watch?v=VxLa9a99FqE
youtube.com/watch?v=PyihHuINXC4

>logan paul had hs own tv show

ftfy

>don't desecrate it
Yes, posting a silly video of some mother's dead son who committed suicide isn't literal desecration so it's A-OK. Imagine your mother finding out about your suicide because some memer posted a silly video on Youtube. You can retort that lol that'd be funny memes, but you and I both know your mom would be devastated.

>Has-been TV actors from the two top reddit dramas (GoT and Breaking Bad) are trying to ride off his controversy

Gotta milk that publicity money: gaijin doing gaijin things from the land of hirohito-did-nothing-wrong is always an easy target

Woulda prefered his "No handlebars" tune that already pissed everyone off

hahahahaahahahahaahahah this is the meme of the century. i cant stop laughing

this

who cares.

also nice dubs

he shows remorse at the 7th minute and speaks emtionally saying suicide is no joke

nothing wrong with the video apart from being graphic bunch of fucking pussies they show dead bodies on the news all the time and in documentaries which are available on youtube.

What the fuck. They are behaving like it was their mother that was dangling from the tree.
It was some corporate machine working 100 hours a week and I bet that he's more happy being dead than continuing that nightmare.

Logan and Jake's Youtube channels are unironically much better than just about anyone else.
Compare the amount of effort they put in to other Youtubers. The Pauls actually go out of their way to do interesting things.
That, plus some good editing, which is sometimes flashy and sleek and at other times done with great comedic timing, makes their YT channels far better that most other peoples.

I'll watch a Jake Paul video once every few weeks and I'm always surprised that I can easily sit through all 15 minutes of it. I can think of no other Youtuber whose videos will actually keep me coming back for more like that.

They left Disney behind and created something much better, independently. Hats off to them. Especially Jake.
They literally got so big independently that old media wants them back, hence Logan's new show.

>kill yourself in a fucking suicide forest
>people get mad when someone films your dead body in a FUCKING SUICIDE FOREST
Was it the Western soy uproar of the year? Only 2 days in???

>HAHHAHA LOOK HE SHIT HIS PANTS
>*zooms up on pants*
>suicide is not a joke guys
>*jumps around filming a recently deceased body hanging from a tree with a goofy toy story alien hat on*
What did he mean by this?

Don't blame the victim? I bet you are a feminist as well.

>but you and I both know your mom would be devastated.
I probably would't give a single fuck because I would be busy decomposing.

>you and I both know your mom would be devastated.

Someone actually trotted out the "if it happened to you, you'd think differently" canard

The words of Carlin have fallen by the wayside

>That, plus some good editing, which is sometimes flashy and sleek and at other times done with great comedic timing, makes their YT channels far better that most other peoples.
the drone shots of the forest were unironically kino

Oh look...the fat ugly bastard whose ugly fat wife just left him

Seriously what did he do wrong?

>Deletes the video himself
>Apologizes
>puts in links to suicide prevention
>Explains he needs humor to cope with something this heavy.

I seriously hope the SJW keeps pushing this guy more and more so we have another based Pewdiepie

Well, when he did put his balls in that dead japanese boy's mouth shouting "that's for Pearl Harbor gook" I find it a little excessive

>video gets 400k+ likes
>HIS CAREER IS OVER REEEEE

Did he put trigger warning before the video?

>Soylent Grin: Chad Edition

What is it with Americans and pictures of dead people?

Bet you Asians aren't as anal about this.

Yes

Nah... I think Logan is the type to crack. He still isn't big enough to survive this type of heat if the SJWs keep pushing

MAINSTREAMED

twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/948026294066864128

This pasta is making me angery. The Pauls aren't better than anything.

I hardly think it'd matter that much to the mother.
Think about it.
Your son has died and some nobody found his body
vs
Your son has died and someone on the internet found his body

You're going to feel as bad as it gets regardless.

I don't know, or care who this faggot is

Then I am at loss.
He has done all a spineless cuck could have done and yet they still hate him. Maybe that's because he is a fucking white male.

Ice cream? god I love ice cream!

What's your favourite flavour?

People arent hating on him for thenvideo itself.

They are hating because he clickbaited a dead body with the thumbnail

boogie believes his intentions were good wtf

Fat man's response was on point, if you made through the full ten minutes. Haven't watched the other one, but the reaction on twitter & yt is beyond absurd. Very obvious they hate this dude & want to see his end, so they pretend or convince themselves that this was the crime of the century. Was it wrong? Showing the body was, yeah. As for the monetization part... isn't that what youtube is there for?

Someone please add a laughing emoji, im too lazy

That's just beyond retarded

i feel like this is a fake video the guy has his feet on the floor how did he hang himself successfully?

Lots of low test soys here

Can only hope one day some other youtuber finds this cunts dead body and make a clickbait video out of it

SJW's aint got as much clout as they think they had Pewd already proved that when they thought they ruined him and he is still making more money than your average SJW is per annum.

why do these sjw faggots think they can speak for everyone

i wanna kill myself everyday and have family members who killed themself and dont see what he did wrong

people who lived in their little sheltered bubble who've never experienced any sort of significant pain wanna champion for people they dont even understand

people who kill themselves dont care about all this pc garbage

>dont blame the victim
Where did you read that. That's a strawman
>Bet you're a feminist
Ad hom. Wouldn't be an argument. Wouldn't refute a point.
>muh sjw boogieman
How often has that worked for you on Sup Forums? You're not on Tumblr. I know Sup Forums trained you to argue against a narrow range of tumblerina arguments, but you a fist our of water here.

>Logan Paul standing next too the body, squinting his eyes and say "ooooooo i am wapanese if you preeeze"
Was a little much

>based Pewdiepie
the basedest

Whiteu piggu go home

>hating because he clickbaited a dead body with the thumbnail

It's 2018 and people are still non-ironically outraged about clickbait

I do think the Paul's are psychopathic, to be honest.
I was this guy dick-riding the Pauls earlier in the thread, so I don't hate them or anything, but seeing how they treat other people sometimes in the name of entertaining themselves or making their video more entertaining makes me think they are somewhat psychopathic.
Team 10 is notorious for members leaving it complaining of poor treatment.

It reminds me a bit of what I hear about Conon O'Brien. Apparently he treats his workers poorly. Yet on screen he is mostly nice and just focussed on entertaining.

>it's okay when VICE does it
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

this shit's hilarious. I seriously think this guy is memeing on a whole new level.

>are you alive bro ?
>flat speech about suicide, dark piano notes on background and then suddenly just Logan Paul cracking up a joke
>the stupid woink sound every time he says fuck
>he keep his dumb hat the whole time
>all causale laughing next to a dead body

it's not even kino, it's fucking postmodern meme

I didn't ask if you would give a fuck after you are dead. I asked if your mom would give a fuck. If you were rotting in the ground, you wouldn't have an opinion either. You wouldn't be posting. What a non answer.

>wtf i love jake paul because libruls hate him
maybe you should kill yourself.

Soydiepie

we're not troglodites, have some respect for the dead

Pewdiepie is literally one of us.

why do american "white" people look so fucking weird? is because of all the race mixing?

That's only because he got fucked over and was slandered. But this situation is real this time.

Aaron Paul is on two different hit series right now. Kys

truly an auteur of this generation 2018 off to a great start

I honestly enjoy Pewdiepie's content now. Like seriously what happened. I remember when he made those cringeworty lets plays but now he is actually someone worth watching.

Putting the video up in the first place is pretty fucking weird. He runs a feel-good vlog for 12 year olds, using literal actual suicide and a literal actual dead body (including close ups of the guys hands, commenting on hwo they had turned purple) for shock value is a bit fucked. Of course, Sup Forums is contrarian as fuck and riddled with 15 year olds, so apparently thats just fine.

XD

What a fucking nigger

>inb4 the whataboutism accusations are trotted out

You don't get it. What my mother would think wouldn't matter because I would be dead.
Actually I think she would be quite relieved.

>enjoying reddit memes and Sup Forums

He's become large enough to be free.

>prepare yourself for months
>find a nice quiet location with a beautiful japanese maple tree that has over 1000 rings
>you want the last sounds to be the beautiful song of the japanese waxwing
>as the noose tightens and you feel your life slip away the bird song is replaced by the worst sound you've ever heard
>WOOOW BROOO CHECK THIS OUT
>Kono yarou

I can't tell who he's mocking here. people who are mad or people Logan?

>4:41

NOTHING WRONG WITH LOGAN PAUL

Young avant garde filmmaker Logan Paul makes bold artistic decision to document real dead body in this thrilling hitchcockian horror masterpiece.
Challenging audiences with his polarizing depiction of death and suffering, he captures the grim isolation of mankind with a stunning visceral resonance. A true experimental artist with zero constraint when it comes to subject matter.

Reminder that he's missing part of his right nut because he was being a shithead on the internet

Seven fucking years. Talk about soy boys.

He didn't do anything racist or mention jews, just a dead goy. His career is safe.

Vlogging about a Tojo that killed himself is soy, you faggot. Let the dead rest.

>Putting up a video that no doubt would cause controversy even after you've had time to edit your vlog to either not show it or come to the realization that it was wrong.
>Nah fuck that think about how much more press this'll get me.
>OH MY GOD GUYS I'M SO SORRY SUICIDE IS BAAAAAD M'KAY?
>Front page of dozens of websites
>This is okay at least SJWs hate

Stop trying to be contrarian your entire life just because it's different.

Is it that bad Sup Forums?

He built a fanbase and once that fanbase settled, so did he. Now that fanbase makes the content for him and he just sits there and counts his money.

He's a modern day slave owner.

>pictures of dead people
On Sup Forums? You actually ask this question. Sup Forums is never meant to be censored.

I don't think Asians want to be disrespected in death and I don't think their loved ones would appreciate it either. I don't think that's an American specific thing. It's actually probably more common for Americans to be insensitive about this kind of shit. I don't think most cultures would be like, "sure use my recently discovered dead family member to make a dumb YouTube silly video". Seems like the kind of soulless nonsense that comes from the reality TV culture.

If the guy didn't want to be filmed by white piggu he would hang himself in his home.
It's his fault.