You can't make this shit up

You can't make this shit up

He wasn't always a faggot and he does a ton of shit. His work deserves to be remembered for better or worse.

look again

you know they're just bought, right?

this, the studio buys them for you, its nothing special

?

his star is for film

I don't really know this star shit very well but the Rock has been in a ton of movies and that deserves some recognition

>start mildly smart thread on Sup Forums
>nobody gets it

Angry mickey mouse on shirt behind him
Disney grumpy because jumanji made better box office past weekend

>"once you see it" thread
>smart
Cmon man

So Black Adam when, Dwayne?

too smart for Sup Forums apparently

What am I supposed to see. Don't tell me it's the angry mouse

Which movie of his do you think deserves a star?

It'll be made by a bunch of soyboys that just want a paycheck.

>tfw unironically thought The Scorpion King was a decent movie

You guys act like having a star on the Hollywood walk of fame is some kind of great accomplishment. Back in the day it might have been. Today all you need to do is drop 40k at the Hollywood chamber of commerce and they GIVE you a star. Yes, you basically buy it. They have a farce of a selection process of only so many stars per year, but all you have to do is drop the 40 grand and wait for your turn. You'll have your star eventually.

Litty af and based. soyboys need not apply

Pain & Gain 2 when ?

Disney owns Rocky. He's in their Marvel franchise.

What

You (or someone sponsoring you, which can include fanclubs) have to pay when you are selected. There's a studio push of course which is why many gain stars around the time some movie or tv show they are in is about to be released/air, but it's still a selection and it's still limited each year.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

stupid baldassertionposter

Whichever one made him the highest paid actor of all time

Gillian Anderson will be awarded next week

The Hollywood Walk of Fame Class of 2018 are:

In the category of MOTION PICTURES: Jack Black, Kirsten Dunst, Jeff Goldblum, F. Gary Gray, Mark Hamill, Jennifer Lawrence, Gina Lollobrigida, Minnie Mouse, Nick Nolte and Zoe Saldana

In the category of TELEVISION: Anthony Anderson, Gillian Anderson, Lynda Carter, Simon Cowell, RuPaul Charles, Taraji P. Henson, Eric McCormack, Ryan Murphy, Niecy Nash, Mandy Patinkin, Shonda Rhimes, and posthumous Steve Irwin

In the category of RECORDING: Mary J. Blige, Sir Richard Branson, Petula Clark, Harry Connick, Jr., Ice T, Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood and “Weird Al” Yankovic

In the category of RADIO: Steve Jones

In the category of LIVE THEATRE/LIVE PERFORMANCE: Charles Aznavour, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and posthumous Bernie Mac

None of them.

all of them

THE MOUSE IS HUNTING

>Hating the #LITTYONE

sucks to be you op

Look at the mickey mouse hoody in the background brainlets

Franchise killer (Star Wars)

Everyone gets one if they were ever featured in a TV show or movie that made a lot of money. Even Trump has one.

>Bernie Mac

Long overdue.

>Bernie Mac, Gillian Anderson, Mark Hamill and Weird Al are all just now getting Stars after decades of greatness
>Jennifer Lawrence has been relevant for a little over 6 years and is getting one

Unironically Jumanji. That shit was great.

#litty

all hail the NATTY KING

i think the point of the thread is the mouse on the background

Fucking beautiful.

>Right Wing Officer Makes Innocent Black Man Kneel

To be honest, the very, very top wrestlers could be on the walk just for wrestling. They draw millions of viewers, worldwide. And especially the attitude era guys. Undertaker and Austin should be there.

#GetLitty

The irony of OP's image is that Dwayne received a star on the Walk of Fame, but he's acting like he's putting his hands in wet cement in front of the Chinese Theatre (which is seen in certain circles as a more prestigious honor). Completely over the heads of Sup Forums plebs it seems.

Well, she's very famous now, so at least it's better than some of those literally whos considering it's the walk of fame

lol fuking nerd