Why didn’t anyone protect that smile, Sup Forums?

Why didn’t anyone protect that smile, Sup Forums?

She was white going out to seedy bars for orgies at 16. It was a surprise she didn’t die sooner.

Get this trashy hoe out of here. Only pure waifus like mine deserve saving.

She also worked at a brothel but was apparently the Jesus of the show.

>posts another trashy hoe

SHE IS PURE.

I bet you're an Audreyfag.

>I bet you're an Audreyfag
Sorry user, for me, it has to be best girl

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

best supernatural girl

We were having an argument? I was just posting the best girl

W weren't, that was some other user. I think we can at least agree that pic related is the absolute best girl.

Sorry user, for me it's Maddy Ferguson!

She was fucking multiple people at once while married and cheated on two different husbands

>HAWK

>MY COUSIN IS TURNING GOLD

Gotta agree with this user, Dark Sheryl best Sheryl

Dude white men are evil: the show

she shouldn't have BITE DA BOOLET

>25 years later and Cooper still couldn't protect that smile

>/tpg/ is no more

Maddie was the most comfy girl.

nice nips

Annie was best

You people get the hell out of my thread

She was the purest girl in town if it hadn't been for BOB. She only became a massive whore because she thought it would make him leave her alone.

I wish I was a cute blonde girl able to control a whole town with my pussy

what if the red room is just the inside of lauras pusy

it was all a metaphor for 25 years of Cooper feasting on underage Black Lodge Pussy (BLP)

based pusy poster

I miss it too frenlo. Those were the good ol' days.

Is this a bot?

>tfw considering printing out a picture of Sheryl Lee and hanging it on my fridge

Why? What picture?

Dude, thanks for this! It's surprisingly hard to find a good shot of the red room that isn't pixelated or some shitty CG/photoshop rendering.

>Why?
I don't really know. Probably because I've permanently reprogrammed my brain through excessive CUTEposting and now always have a step labelled 'Sheryl Lee' when thinking about what I find attractive
>What picture?
Maybe this, I don't know. I've got 375 pictures to choose from but it'd be one where she is smiling because her smile is really nice

for the last time

Because all women are whores and literally none of them deserve protection, or any form of preferential treatment, or veneration. They’re the lowest of the low.

if women are equal to men, why can't they just protect themselves??

>not already having hundreds of photos of Sheryl Lee downloaded and printed in case your hard drive fails

patrician taste

>What is this place?

I've got them on a USB drive and on Mega to prevent losing them to hard drive failure

>never ever

no problem, have another

and one more

this would've been glorious

Nothing wrong with that

Looks like my ex

How was the pusy?

I was so hopeful.

She hid her pain away, no one one she was in trouble

>protect
I think you're taking the supernatural talk too literally and underrating her autonomy when taking that path in life.

hug