The majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials who grow up having a silver spoon and have...

The majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials who grow up having a silver spoon and have everything they wanted without working a single shit.

Now they see this in Rey and they get all butthurt and ranting about how she's a total Mary Sue.

Well fuck off. At least they are bringing something new to the simplistic Star Wars story. Luke is already old and weak.

Also if you are going to argue with me just read this articles:
>forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/01/02/heres-why-youre-wrong-if-you-think-rey-needs-more-training-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi/#5ac6288e669d
>movieweb.com/last-jedi-millennials-hate-criticism/
>gq.com/story/last-jedi-spam-rotten-tomatoes

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/JnBBJ
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/01/02/heres-why-youre-wrong-if-you-think-rey-needs-more-training-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi/#5ac6288e669d
movieweb.com/last-jedi-millennials-hate-criticism/
gq.com/story/last-jedi-spam-rotten-tomatoes
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>low quality b8
On the contrary, I'm finding more millennials actually defending this POS film compared to traditional Star Wars fans.
Nice try, shill, but you're attempt at snark won't work on me.

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was Sup Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nuWars was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

lol it's flopping. You mad?

>The majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials
I thought most of the hate was coming from old fans who revered the originals and didn't like the new ones portraying their childhood heroes as flawed.

>The majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials who grow up having a silver spoon and have everything they wanted without working a single shit.
This. TLJ is peak boomer kino.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Nice copypasta.
Also:
>bald assertion

webmshare.com/JnBBJ

never forget

Have you read any of these?
>forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2018/01/02/heres-why-youre-wrong-if-you-think-rey-needs-more-training-in-star-wars-the-last-jedi/#5ac6288e669d
>movieweb.com/last-jedi-millennials-hate-criticism/
>gq.com/story/last-jedi-spam-rotten-tomatoes

If not then shut up.

>Millennials who grow up having a silver spoon and have everything they wanted without working a single shit
That's actually the definition for Boomers you dumb fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM

I did.
They're wrong.
I won't fall for their obvious Marxist agenda like you have.

>The majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials

lmfao
Aren't you forgetting 2 entire generations of star wars fans by any chance? OT and prequels fags almost unanimously hate Nuwars. If this was just millennials nobody would care you dumbfuck. Enjoy your flop sweetie

>saying their wrong
>spouting ad hominem bs instead of pointing out the faults

Keep on being a Millennial soyboy

>millenials don't work
Stats say otherwise. That meme is old and tired and the movie sucks. Get over it.

>the majority of the hatred coming from this film are from Millennials

lmao how disconnected from reality are you to make that assertion?

>Keep on being a Millennial soyboy
I know you are, but what am I?

>have you read any of these other peoples' opinions?
No. Why should I give a shit. This isn't a scientific debate. You didn't post scientific studies. You just linked to another person's opinion.

Millennials don't like it, or old fans don't like it.
Nobody likes, do you understand?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Now you gotta add Millennials thanks to OP

Oh so now it's the MILLENIALS fault that the movie was shit right?

>this is obligatory literature you need to read to fight me

>using lazy armchair psychology to defend this abysmal movie
These people have no dignity

bump

When all is said and done the movie made more than 1 billion USD while all of you soyboy millennials are still at your armchairs being poor losers.

You just paid 25 USD for a movie and try as you might you can't get your money back.

We haven't ruined a brand like Star Wars in less than three years either. Rian, Kathleen and the other mousebois are bigger losers than us

Jokes on you, virgin!
I streamed it online, so fuck your face, face fucker!

A bald argument isn't an assertion. I've already refuted your arguments based representation. Give me else something.

>you just paid 25 usd
>thinking cam rips cost me anything more than my monthly internet bill I would be paying anyway

Wasn't wasting money after the blatant cash grab that TFA was.

I'll tell you what. let's do that with Rey then.

In Rian's trilogy. we'll have her abandon all hope all character progression, and then kill her off.

>all character progression
That would be easy

lol. honestly though, does she have any progression whatsoever?

I think that most people would agree that tlj was very disappointing. It's equal to or less then the prequel trilogy.

the millennials are the ones who love and defend the new trilogy

also
>"rey is not a mary sue"
>"rey doesn't need training"