Was 10/10 kino right until the ending why the FUCK did they kill off K/Joe and keep Decard alive...

>was 10/10 kino right until the ending why the FUCK did they kill off K/Joe and keep Decard alive? Harrison Ford is going to be dead anyway in a few years so a sequel with him in it doesn't make any sense even for muh nostalgia purposes. Hence 6/10 because of the shitty ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/688ZZY6O9qM?t=1m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he didnt die retard

>sequel

This, why do you think he's dead?

It's okay to be stupid, a lot of people are.

>I'm just going to take a little rest after being stabbed and beaten by ninja replicant girl earlier
>I'm totally not dead!

It was 10/10 until rebelion part

Nah, movie got better as it went on. In particular got a lot better after Robin Wright was killed off.

So what, he was just too exhausted to he slept on those steps in snow? Yeah that makes sense.

No matter what you guys said, that whole introduction of that rebel faction near the end of the movie really doesn't sit well with me

They can always make another K model

Why would he go inside? That was Deckard reuniting with his daughter why the fuck would they want a total stranger there?

but it became 10/10 again when K literally disobeyed them and their shitty cause.

Because Ana and Deckard deserves to connect with each other because K learned compassion. He doesn't care about his own desires, he only care about the right thing.

movie creators were asked same question, they suggested to listen music during that scene, as a hint. he's dead

can't they just change K's batteries??

>Harrison Ford is going to be dead
They'll just CGI him back.

>kill off
This is your brain on capeshit. You don't look at a film as an individual achievement. You look at it as a series and a franchise. You are the puerile cancer that destroyed film, and is proceeding to destroy humanity. You are a fucking soyboy. Filth. Wretched slime. In fact, why don't you god damn off yourself?

imho deckard shouldn't even have been in the movie. i'm tired of all this appeal to nostalgia and i wish they'd just have the balls to make things entirely fresh even if set within a universe which already exists, as does blade runner.

he's not a robot

He doesn't have batteries his insides works just like the humans.

for me at this point it become 10/10

youtu.be/688ZZY6O9qM?t=1m50s

First BR ending was a bit confusing with the faith of our hero uncertain. He was on the loose and we dont know if he will made it or the bad guys will found him (and his replipussy gf). In this one they gave him an happy ending and a conclusion to his story arc. I doubt if BR 3 will ever happen Deckard, K or any other character we already know will be involved. Maybe Joker Leto.

imagine being this much of a brainlet

>talk about brainlet
>posts epic spidershit meme
kys

Should've been cut from the film. It'll be 20 years before another sequel, and by then, the rebellion part won't be the focus of that film... Cutting room floor sub-plot.

He looks in his pocket for Joi and the remembers she's dead. It's a bittersweet scene but him being dead is a leap.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

This is a standalone sequel you capeshit ridden degenerate, there was no sequel in plan while writing this one and if there ever comes on it will certainly not be in a decade or two.
Stop watching capeshit.

How these jackets that cover you up the nose are called? Christ I want one of these since i was a teenager playing Syndicate.

I like how normal the tester sounded after the test ended.

You really need to live in the right area or you will look like an autist wearing this. Pretty much Russia or some other cold rundown eastern euro country is acceptable.

Are there actual trees and plants on Earth according to the story? If there aren't, why can't they genetic engineer them? It works for humans.

Without the memories though.

>hating on spidey on Sup Forums

I'm pretty sure Wallace fixed world hunger by using synthetic vertical farms or something eliminating the need for trees.

Back to fucking plebbit you cancerous capeshit faggot.

it's referencing Drive, you idiot.

This, and K “dying” or at least appearing to was Kino with a capital K

This. Also he's hoarding all the wood and decorate his temple with them.

It should've ended right when k died IMO.

The last scene with Deckard and his daughter was unnecessary and diminished the impact of K's character arc end (and the movie, since this is the story of K finding his purpose/agency, not Deckard finding his daughter)

Are there any serious plans for a sequel?

I thoroughly enjoyed Blade Runner 2049, but I think I'm just about all kino'd out from it now.

It's their own fucking fault for making the ending a fucking cliffhanger, they are pretty much forced to make a sequel

It displayed what K died for.

>K died
Just because someone rolls over and goes 'ugh' doesn't mean they're dead!

Nope

This is a legitimate gripe I can actually get behind. I think it would have been better to cut it at K's death. The Deckard story I felt was secondary, but plebs think the daughter is the real story.

Best part of the movie famalam

The audience needs to be shown the actual interaction between Deckard and his daughter for the audience to be aware that K succeded in his last self-sacrifice. For all we know she could be dead.
Also it needs to be shown for the visual juxtaposition of real snow starts falling on K while fake snow starts falling on the daughter.

Nope. He's dead as fuck. That's why Tears in Rain started to play.

He was never alive to begin with.

>He was never alive to begin with.

Autism.

Why do I cry like a bitch to both Blade Runner movies?

He wasn't a robot, he was literally a real human who happened to be manufactured in a lab.

Because of the last line of the film.

You know he is really dead...CELLS

It isn't Star Wars and you don't have to worry about a sequel because a sequel wouldn't make sense.

If they really needed a Blade Runner 2050 they could just revive K or say he never died.

NOW GET BACK TO POSTING ABOUT TLJ GODDAMNIT!

Because kino. Don't be sad because it's over, be happy because it happened.

Because it's about social alienation and lack of empathy for other people that we perceive as different.

>TEH VILLENUV MOOBIE WERE GEENO 20/10 YAAAY

He was awake all night. He could be sitting outside for hours waiting for Deckard to pop back out. A nap is exactly what he needs. He has already proven himself capable of accelerated healing, which is handy for blade runners.

We’re not gonna get another sequel to Blade Runner, just be happy this one happened.

The future will be a remake of the original... and the original fans will despise it but the Nu-Generation that grew up with The Last Jedi will think it’s superior.

Autist identified.

The ending was the best part
it made you feel sympathy for something that wasn't real
THAT'S WHAT THE MOVIE WAS ABOUT BRAINLETS

>it made you feel sympathy for something that wasn't real

Dont all movies?

K wasn't the hero of the tale. He's just some guy and in the end he decided to do something extrodinary and reunit Deckard and his daughter.

More Human Than Human, that's our motto.

K died because he finally, truly lived.

>who happened to be manufactured in a lab

which means he had no soul ergo he wasn't human

That was to highlight that they're looking for a special someone, and K is definitely not that special

yes but he was still alive.

in the same was a shrimp is alive

He's special in that he dared to believe he could be something more, and by dreaming, he WAS something more.

He does have a soul. The memories he gained has subconsciously motivated him to seek out a lover because the horse memory brought emotions of loneliness and alienation.

INTERLINKED

Souls don't exist

no not at all, k's human who happens to be a replicant. are you comparing human consciousness to a shrimps?

Jesús are you for real? There’s no need for a sequel, the rest of the entire story with the kid is not the point of the movie, it’s K’s change as a character.

Agreed. Thats what elevated the movie from 10/10 to 11/10.

Most movies are from the point of view of the special guy, the savior. A guy that was born special and changes the world enduring hardships.

BR2049 is the story of a secondary character, the guy who dies along the way paving the road for the true hero. The guy who wasnt born special.

The rebellion plot was just to show you there is a bigger story out there with bigger players...and that K is forbidden to access it because he is not so special.

L O N D O N

This.

Is this going to be like the spike didn’t die thing?

T H I S

because the same music that played when roy batty died plays

who?

the c-beams guy

k is dead up until they do a blade runner 3 where he is not dead

THERE IS NO NEED FOR A FUCKING SEQUEL JESUS CHRIST CANT YOU PEOPLE JUST BE HAPPY WITHA ROUNDED UP STORY WITH AN OPEN ENDING WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAVE 7 SEQUEL, A "ORIGINS" PREQUEL AND A "REVELATIONS" FINAL MOVIE FOR FUCKS SAKE

No because Joe lives on in what he died for

but they didn't even kill the main villain

it's like if lord of the rings would've ended with the two towers

the replicant “antagonist” of the first movie

I don't watch anything other than game of thrones and capeshit so

>Origins
>Revelations
we /blackopszombies/ now

oh ok, never saw that one

disgusting

>I need to have everything spelled out for me
>sequels are necessary