Any other comics or cartoons you dislike so much that you don't consider them part of the story?

Any other comics or cartoons you dislike so much that you don't consider them part of the story?

Goliath Chronicles

>GET OUT OF MY BOARD

All of starwars EU outside of the Clone Wars animated series and Rebels.

Everything post Cell saga and everything in Naruto past him defeating Pein.

Also I still pretend that Tim is still adopted by Bruce and he's going to go looking for his son any minute now ;_;

Every Marvel comic after 2014

I'm salty about the hasty Gravity Falls wrap up, but not so salty that I wouldn't consider it canon. Other than that I can't think of anything else. And this ain't Sup Forums but the Fallout series on the other hand, I've got some serious gripes with Bethesda.

The right answer is: everything after the retcon in homestuck

I kind of want to rewrite some shows I'm unhappy about, but I don't think I can do as a job as the actual people who made them in the first place.

Some episodes from the Zombie Simpsons. Still waiting on a Be Sharp reference.

Korra.

DG Chichester's Daredevil run. Marvel pretends it didn't happen too.

The Beast Wars comic, which is sadly canonical where the spark of Megatron completely obliterated Rhinox's spark from creation. Gone.

Samurai Jack season 5 episodes 4-10.

Brainwashed Catwoman

Pretty sure that was retconned with 20 year old homer inventing grunge in the late 1990's.

Does the Simpsons have enough of a continuity to retcon anything? It's just some dumb stories.

For me it's ALL episodes from Zombie Simpsons (past season 9)

The show just has too many awful episodes and too many retcons to pick and choose.

What a baby.
Season 10 and 11 were still watchable

This. Season 11 and the holdovers in season 12 are still classic "enough". Even dead homer society agrees.

I'm so happy that they never made a sequel to The Last Airbender. What if they got things completely wrong and shit all over its beautiful setting? And of course they'd cast some obnoxious stronk female lead as the new Avatar because it's the current year.

the scratch? or something else.

I'm going to assume you stopped reading: Hussie retconned most of Act 6, which at that point accounted for nearly half the total length of the story.

The Simpsons' decline was a slow burn, it wasn't an overnight thing. Each season got just a little bit worse, maybe some good episodes and some bad, or maybe the overall quality lowering a little, but it took a few years before it got to WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN FEELIN LIKE P DIDDY

The post-Convergence Telos mini of awful.

After the episodes became centered wholely on just who the next guest voice was going to be it became unfuckingwatchable. Also, I hated that Kesha shit too. The Matt I knew would have fought for artists with actual talent to be featured in his cartoons.

Cartoons, not really, but I'm that way about the SW prequels and sequels (I only acknowledge the animated ones and a certain Leia/Anakin smut series).