>kevin singing homeward bound
hold me lads

Season 2 is legitimately the peak of television

pls that episode where patti talks to kevin saying he wants to die or something
which is it he start to cry like a baby

these boys
they're my boys

It was great.

>people liking season 2 more than 3. Season 2 is great but come on.

Very good. One of the best, recently

I think framing the plot of S2 around the hoax disappearance really gave it momentum and focus that 3 didn't have.

I loved all three seasons, but I honestly think season 2 was absolute perfection.
International Assassin 1 seemed like a gimmick episode to me at first, and ended up crushing me emotionally in ways i didn't realize were possible.

For some reason, I liked A Most Powerful Adversary more. His world was collapsing on him, the phone call he made to Nora was perfect, and the ending was jaw dropping.

Just watched it last week. Really good, but season 3 was hit or miss. The ending was great though.

i'm the same guy as now that i think about it, what really impressed me the most about season 3 wasn't even the incredible Matt episode, I think it was the very ending, where Nora tells the story of her travel to the other world to Kevin and says she ran away because she was scared he wouldn't believe her.

I always found this ending very satisfying, but couldn't articulate why, and I think i sorta get it now.

Basically, since the very start, this show has been about faith. It was always intentionally vague on whether the things happening to the characters were supernatural or not, it never validated each of their beliefs, because that's exactly the point of faith.

Faith isn't about accepting ghosts in the sky, isn't about whether or not Jesus was real, not about going to church every Sunday.
It's about believing in something that guides you to being a better person, that guides you to happiness. And in the finale, Kevin's line about believing Nora is satisfying to me, because that's exactly what faith is. Kevin has never been convinced that any of the seemingly supernatural stuff around him was God's doing, he was never tied to religion. But faith doesn't mean you believe in God. It can also mean faith in another person.

And for all the cynical asshole Kevin was, ultimately, the true faith that never waivered was the faith he had in the woman he loved. And that's as valid a faith as any other.

I'm sorry if this was a reddit-tier post, but I really was emotionally shaken by this show, and wanted to get these thoughts off of my chest.

Pretty good, but it was better the first time when it was fresh

They were pretty good. Brought home lots of ham, sweets, and grot from my folk's place and grandmother's. How was your holiday?

it was a meme show that was taylor-made for reddit

Probably my favorite show of all-time. Will never be considered one of the best shows ever made though due to its off-putting "downer" first season and quiet series finale.

first season was good, they just needed to set the whole thing, ending was great with those wax models i nearly cried

Oh, I 100% agree. They just lost the potential for a huge audience (and thus critical awareness) with a largely depressing first season. S1>S2>S3 for me.

This show should really have won some awards, especially when shows like GoT get nominated in its place.

Season 2 is one of the best season of television. Talking like top fucking 5.
Season 3 wasn't as good. Blame Westworld for eating up HBO's budget

>[THUD]

Good post, good show.
You seem like a cool guy user

Shit, except for season 1. Fuck off contrarians.

someone pls

Fuck you iam not crying

Embarrassingly bad. I couldn't even laugh at the second season, it was a cringe fest.

so did nora go to the other world, or did she stop them?

season 2 episode 4 senpai!

nu-male trash show. s1 is ok. the rest is a dumpster fire of lindehack nonsense

thank you my dude

It was OK, had a good and fitting ending which is unusual I guess.

Just finished it a couple of days ago. Unironically one of the best shows I've ever watched. I like how the open flow, conceptual idea of ranging well-known philosophical problems such as the clash between existentialism and nihilism was chosen to be the core of the whole plot by which the viewer has the opportunity to develop its own perceiving sense of it. It's also really rare to see how perfectly the music fits with the ambiance of a show, which, as we see, results in a one unique melancholic experience.

I've only watch Season one and a couple of 2. I don't have hbo. Need to find it. I would make love to this man and I'm not gay at all.

>I would make love to this man and I'm not gay at all.
unironically this
there's something in the Theroux genes that makes them indescribably attractive

perfection

they're old school filthy rich

>how good was it

poor man's LOST

always was, always will be.

obvious troll is too obvious.

fag