13 years have passed

13 years have passed...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xqtNv6i0dlk
hanna-barbera.wikia.com/wiki/Johnny_Bravo_Goes_to_Bollywood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But... I still haven't scored...

I'm unsure what the point of bringing Johnny back would be. His cartoons are the same kind of light comedy tripe that is everywhere now.

I'm sure this is where some dingus comes in and says "but he hits on chicks" like that's some kinda markedly distinguishing feature. But it's not.

This one could work, since how it originally was about dated male stereotypes in a modern setting. Imagine Jonny trying to go to a college campus and trying to score with modern collegiate girls. It could be funny for a few episodes.

My balls, remain bluer than crew of painted musicians.

>johnny scores because women are easy now
>gets accused of rape because the girl regrets it
>his life is ruined
>OPs pic related

the guy who did season 2-3 made a masterpiece.

Gotta get my groove back! WOO HA!

im thinking a less depressing version of Bojack.

He scored ONCE, the volcano episode it's enough proof, also no one gets to be so confident to talk to women without banging at least one.

IT'S NOT FAIR

Panty's movie

My charm and good looks have lost there affect on chicks...

Don't be greedy, Johnny.

Gotta get my grove back...
Johnny bravo
Woa mooma.

>the episode when johnny teaches a kid how to be like him and he gets all the chicks even though he wanted suzy at first
>johnny still can't get chicks and ends up going with suzy to the dance
What did they mean by this?

Retro is better than current year fad
Also women are naturally attracted to manliness and are forced by a modern society shaped by older women to like feminine traits so the older women could get a chance with the more manlier, high quality men. Really a work of evil

That OPs pic is related

I want the Rock playing Johnny in the live action movie.

>I'm sure this is where some dingus comes in and says "but he hits on chicks" like that's some kinda markedly distinguishing feature. But it's not.
Remember the episode of Gravity Falls where Dipper flirts harmlessly with some girls, then nearly gets eaten by a giant female spider as punishment?

I mean, you couldn't get more castratingly anti-male if the writers actually swatted his crotch with a cane.

The problem is that people wouldn't be able to treat it as a comedy, it would become a big screaming deal, considering that the fate of men's balls would be symbolically squabbled over using the cartoon as an excuse.

Karl's dumbness grips the neighbourhood, mall and Pops' diner.

It would be a story of how Johnny once genuinely fell in love with a girl but got his heart broken. Years pass and he's become a fat slob. And then something inspires him to get his groove back, get fit, hit on chicks and do the monkey.

Thirteen years have passed, but... I do not get laid.
Hair gel lost its effect on me.
Yet, the virginity continues. I never scored, kissed... or hold hands with a girl.
Hope is lost.
Gotta get a fuck - a fuck or a suck... Johnny Bravo.

>Do the monkey with me...
>Come on!
>[thunderclap]
>Yeah whatever...

I wouldn't mind a series like the first season. Going around, trying to pick up chicks, accidentally get embroiled in some crazy adventure, maybe score at the end.

I had a dream once about how the series continued. Johnny goes to college and happens to meet some of his nerdier friends there. They convince him to play magic the gathering again with the promise of chicks and they go to mtg tournament. Johnny finishes 3rd or 4th place and gets a few phone numbers. On the way back they decide to form folkatronica band. It was pretty fun

That bubble butt though.

But ooooh mama, I'm still pretty

youtu.be/xqtNv6i0dlk

13 years have passed...and johnny has found the internet, the PUA manosphere and learned Game.
Now he can get a lot of girls, but the vapid sex leaves him still empty, missing something.
He then realizes that what he really needs is to find a wife and start a family.
And so begins his new journey.

I had this strange head canon that Suze would grow up to be one of the bad chicks. That needed alot of help from her neighbor Bravo who has grown grizzly and bigger,but similar to that pic who found kinship with most biker gangs and opened a bar named after pops because he died being stabbed during a failed robbery. The nerd works there too as a now buff bouncer who is also a dweeb.

Johnny still can't score.

i'd watch this

13 YEARS OF CUM

10/10

As a kid I never understood why girls didn't like Johnny.

>great body
>great hair
>asshole

He's like every hot chick's 10/10 guy.

he is desperate.

what he needs is a momy girlfriend that feels sorry for him.

because beta animators and writers want to believe he wouldn't bang every chick ever

also comedy

He's actually a pretty nice guy, he just buys into the "girls like assholes" lie, like you

Comedy factor you retard.
The entire point is that he is a retard with 0 social skills despite having good looks.

A modern Feminist could be convinced Johnny literally raped her by sitting quietly in a different room.

It's the joke. If he treated the girls with respect instead using shit pick up lines, I'm sure he would of fucked them.

Is this one of the few cartoons where the new animation wasn't indicator that the series is shit now?

Well, Seth MacFarlane stopped writing it for the last two seasons, so that might have had a better effect on its quality than if a more talented writer left.

>girls like assholes lie

it's not a lie. alpha fucks, beta bucks. that has been the case for centuries. You can either accept that, or keep living in denial.

Johnny Bravo was a great character and a terrible show.

t. /r9k/ pro

Johnny Bravo taught me important life lessons. I can't wait for the Adult Swim version.

He normally just fucked it up somehow. 90% of the time the girl was attracted at first and he did or said something dumb. Irl Johnny would be slaying pussy.

>tfw not american
>tfw made enough exercise to look a bit buff
>i get a cute american girl
thanks johnny

wait what?

change "foreign chicks" to just "women" and change "american men" to "black men" and it's true.

>RAPE CULTURE
>MANSPLAINING
>PATRIARCHY
Gotta get back, baby. Back to '90.

Johnny Bravo was so popular in India that they made a special just for him.

hanna-barbera.wikia.com/wiki/Johnny_Bravo_Goes_to_Bollywood

>DYK Fact
>Did you know, India is a country located in southern Asia?

>watch this
>references to Avatar and shit
Stay dead, Johnny.