What did she mean by this ?

what did she mean by this ?

Dont be Irish ya fuck

I want the certified fresh on RT audiance.

This. Greta Gerwig is a fucking soyboy.

>without nationalism i wouldn't have a fucking country
>also stop being right wing

She said it in 2003 during peak neo-con era. Makes sense.

If you actually vote republican, you're still a good goy supporting the establishment.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

she believed ireland ruled by england was better than independence

she's a monarchist

stop this copypasta

Sersh is best girl

Much much better than normie bird.

so shes a filthy monarchist traitor

That women are dumb and don't understand politics?

nah, the coma plot device ruins the whole narrative.

But does it have a waifu?

She is one of the few remaining loyalist in post-partition Ireland

Yes a much superior one

she was cute. should have given Culkin a chance.

it fits the character.

not everything is a mouth piece for the creator.

nah this was cheap and tacky besides the nice shots of architecture

the character is a mouthpiece for the creator

but it fits the character, time and place so you have literally no argument

Just dropping by to say the irish are nonhumans

I liked when she's silently furiously dancing in his headlights.

the character is the fucking creator it's an autobiographical film. jesus fucking christ on a cracker.

Was there any reason for this movie to take place in 2002 or whenever it was?

that you shouldn't be a neocon cockroach israeli capitalist slave

I am going to fucking murder all of you. ALL OF YOU! IT IS AN AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL FILM! AUTO, BIOGRAPHICAL!

People in the Bay Area really talk like that.

it's still true to the character. you imbecile.

if it's autobiographical and the creator is like that then the character is consistent, you fucking moron.

I'm going to murder you. This case was closed so kys fucker

also technically if it was autobiographical it would be described as such.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

nonsequitur

Clearly she's a hardline white nationalist who rejects the fake conservatism of Republicans.

Well, retard, you are saying that "hurr durr not everything is a mouthpiece for the creator durrr durrr" but in THIS CASE, since the movie is AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL STORY ABOUT THE DIRECTOR'S ADOLESCENCE, then it is 1:1 the creator's mouthpiece, since it came from HER FUCKING MOUTH!

t. pedantic twats

"nothing in the film happened to me"

greta gerwig literally says this.

there is NOUGHT wrong with a character being a mouthpiece if it fist the story and remains consistent/logical within the universe. and since the character is based on her real person then it's perfectly logical.

>literally happened to me
Why did you omit that crucial word?

there are exactly two types of republican:

1. a stupid poor white person who thinks that their life is shit because of non whites

2. a rich and unethical white person who continues to fill their pockets at the expense of #1 while simultaneously perpetuating the myth about non whites making their life shit

by the way, to the assblasted redcaps: you are not in any definition of the word "rich", because the republican standard of "middle class" is 400k+ per year. your masters see and treat you like cattle.

>semi

why did you omit that crucial word

Because the people I was angry at were being absolute fucking retards and I had to hammer the fact that the movie is based on Greta Gerwig and her time as a senior in high school (2002-2003).

it wasn't based on her time in school at all.

since nothing literal is similar we can only surmise that the theme and the feel of the movie is similar.

>but it has a core of truth that resonates with what I know". To prepare the cast and crew, Gerwig gave them her old high-school yearbooks, photos, and journals, as well as passages written by Joan Didion—and took them on a tour of her hometown.
SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS PRETTY SIMILAR TO HER TIME IN SCHOOL, YEAH?!

But what are poor white people gonna do? Vote democrat?

yeah thematically

none of this is relevant to countering OP's point which was what was being responded to.

Democrat Greta Gerwig was a Democrat when she was in high school in 2003.

I didn't like GWB back then, but I fucking love Trump now!

MAGA
Fuck Hollywood

She is an orangeman and hates the IRA, duh

TOUTS OUT TOUTS OUT