OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought they "fixed" that before.

It's real.

48 please

Gotta give that user credit. He is very persistent.

>honors the saga's rich legacy

Even the tomatometer fell 2%. Why is that? Have some critics decided they'd rather be considered genuine by their audience, even if Disney will prevent them from ever sniffing Hollywood studio air in their lifetime?

You retards realize that the vote was brigaded by a butthurt user, right? (It's a verifiable fact look it up) It will probably get corrected once the fake votes get sorted out. This sort of thing has happened before on IMDB and probably RT too and it will get fixed.

BOW NU NU NU NU

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

because an user posted it it's true. it's more likely a disney employee or an sjw false flagging.

Great job my fellow Russian hackers. Good thing Disney will never discover our anonymous top secret hideout, Sup Forums's Sup Forums, where we publicly declare our evil schemes.

Oh no please don't ah ha ha you will surely destroy star wars forever if you keep this up

New Звeздныe вoйны no good movie! I tell us all

I am glad this is happen. It is good news troll army of hacker bots, backed by evil alt-right nazi white supremacy men rights activist nostalgia fueled army is having impact on decadent imperialistic film, no?

How have you contributed to anihilation of capitalist movie, comrade? I suggest repeated watchings of Jumanji movie, starring Putin approved celebrity Rock, good times and wet pants guaranteed (even if attending while not enjoying effects of strong vodka).

Is "tlj is a good movie" the new "trump has 1% chance of victory"?

The contradiction is embarrassing

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

when asked about the last jedi please use this response

LOL

>this same fucking guy

Holy shit, dude. You're worse than sharia blue.

dumb oh no no no poster

You seriously think only one guy is responding to you dumbasses that way?

Yeah, pretty much.

Britbong kinowagie here. Fucking Paddington 2 is going toe-to-toe with it.
The fanboys that Star Wars relies on who would normally see it four, five times just aren't coming.

Feels good. How badly will the Han Solo movie fuck up what remains of the franchise?

That's fucking hilarious.

>It hits 49%
>People who like it are officially in the minority and should be treated as such

Ignoring the whole clusterfuck that is the actors and directors, let's focus on some more recent news.
They announced yesterday that they've just made a deal with John Williams to do the score.
Let that sink in for a second. They announced the film in July 2015, they began filming in January 2017 and they're only JUST sorting out the soundtrack when the thing is released in fucking May?
They have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

>delivering all the emotion-rich action fans could hope for.

And that's already been shown to be bots and hyperbolic neckbeards (1 star scores when even at its worst it's a 3/5) brigading it. Actual audience exit polls were much, much higher.

>one more pip and it's in the 40s

my lungs aren't big enough

Nice, also no trailer or official poster, it's not gonna bomb, it's going to be a nuclear strike

>as evidenced by the capture of said polls for use in follow-on television promos showing gleeful fans praising it from the popcorn-strewn cinema lobbies

Wait....

russians are hacking this shit to divide americans fuck you

>audience score will end up in the 40s
>tomatometer will probably fall to 80s

How did they fuck it up this quickly?

Sure looks like it.

The CinemaScore stuff is the biggest nutcases for the movie on opening weekend. Almost none of these movies get below a B, even when they're among the worst movies of the genre, like Catwoman, they get a B.

This movie is a lot closer to being a 1 than a 5, that much is for damn sure. Raging Star Wars cultists, and possibly paid Disney shills, were giving the movie 5/5 and 10/10 scores before the movie even came out.

CUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>3/5 at worst

lol when you gonna give up, lil nig?

ok i confess, it was all me. I hacked RT because i hate the TLJ and i hate diversity and i hate women.

I don't know enough about the way movies are made to know if that is typical or not, but for a movie to be announce in July 2015 and not have somebody working on the score until January 2018 seems totally bizarre and misguided. I've never heard of any movie acting like this. This is so bizarre.

RT confirmed there was nothing unusual about the audience reviews

But keep squeaking in the walls

>RottenTomatoes is incapable of detecting 82,000 raid posts
>Russian alt-right bots are holding half of the TFA fan base hostage in their homes
>Jumanji is being attended by millions of Russian fanbots
>Disney is so happy with this outcome it's throwing a ticker tape parade for Rian Johnson
>Mark Hamill is so enriched by his performance he is singing its praises in unmitigated sincerity
>Kathleen Kennedy is doing a victory lap down Rodeo Drive in her Speedermobile flinging gift cards to Frederic's at random bystanders

ALOHA SNACKBAR!

Um sweetie Russia was found to have made every negative user review and the 9% of negative critic reviews. The movie is rated 100% positive by true critics and fans.

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE LAST JEDI RIGHT NOW OR YOU ARE RACIST, SEXIST, MISOGYNISTIC BIGOTS I MEAN IT STOPPPPP!!!!

I'm still waiting. With an "H." Pasty guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj3opk1QFTM
wil it go in the 40s?

>bots
RT already BTFOd you shills on this one
>exit polls
It has the same Cinemascore than Attack of the Clones, was that one review bombed by evil patricians who know what a shit movie looks like too?

This is reasonably typical, the film score is usually one of the last thing added to the movie and we usually get between 2-6 weeks to finish. Source - am a film composer on low budget horrors

This is why Sup Forums needs IDs

Surely you can produce evidence for this retarded claim, user. It won't be too hard

Rotten Tomatoes already said that the score is genuine and there is no brigading. If that many people actually liked the movie, it would have gone up, but no, we are not even a month in and has only went up 1% before going down and down.

>le Cinemascore meme
This piece of shit metric is only taken seriously to anticipate the second weekend drop. TLJ had the biggest second weekend drop ever, more than 150 million less lost from one weekend to the next. This is the sign of a movie nobody likes

Any word on what the down-credit guilders think of their own SW creation?

*makes one billion*

*makes one billion less than TFA*

>hits 49%
>News media touts TLJ as 100% approved my minorities and claims the 51% as angry white alt-right Trump voters

That's a twink isn't it
I fucking hate androgeny

everyone, even Disney, has already panned the Han Solo movie as an expected trash fire. What it really comes down to is EP IX and whether Kennedy will double down she totally will

Fuck Russia

Fuck Trump

Fuck the alt-right

It's a YY chromosome, but yes, she is dysphoric about it. Calling her a boy is a meme.

Okay, so what did the lefties do to star wars?

So it's a hermaphrodite?

FUCK YOU
IT WAS HER TURN! HER TURN!
REEEEEEEE FUCKING RUSSIANS

>mfw totally different user

No she just wants to act boyish. There has been autistic levels of doxxing. Vagoo. No peener.

So it's not a sin to be attracted to it?

>It's a YY chromosome
that's biologically unfeasible.
You can have a XYY man but for sure does not look like that.

I confess. It was me. I sat there taking 20 seconds to change my IP over a hundred thousand times and had to clear cookies just as many, which was another 10 seconds, then I had to take a few minutes per account creation, along with another few minutes per email creation. I got it done, though.

Fuck off, that thing has an Adam's apple, also the shoulders are too manly

Negativity always wins. Disney wars is doomed.

In a world this large, you can do better

Obviously a typo for XX. I am a mountainous bundle of sticks.

Just take the Viking stance on it.

That's literally female. Pretty sure she took her old Facebook pics down, but she's got a pretty tight vag. Most of her old stuff she was a typical scene chick.

>manly shoulders on Kat

Dude. TLJ fan?

>pretty tight vag
How the fuck would you know?

cuz when you stare at
the vagoo on the inside
you just know, my friend

Link?

>a red throne room evokes the Technicolor fantasies of Michael Powell and Vincente Minnelli, while the scratchy surfaces of a sand planet trace the arc of each combatant's footwork like a choreographer's notation, transforming a duel into a dance

Someone wrote this about a fucking Star Wars movie.

I can't get into my mediafire lmao. Had a zip uploaded before I installed an SSD.

That's Boxbox, it's a dude, faggot.

Fucking tease

Boxbox is Asian, dipshit

That's Kat, and she was doxxed on Sup Forums a long time ago, newfriend.
Not my fault. I don't use the email I used for MF anymore. I'll get it back one day. Also have Beatlechan saved on there, which I'm pretty sure nobody has anymore.

it's the first epic meme of 2018

>each combatant's footwork like a choreographer's notation, transforming a duel into a dance

Cribbed directly from Prince Humperdinck's interpretation of Inigo's and Wesley's duel.

If you average them together, it's 70.5, which is an appropriate rating, if still high.

That's what the (((Critics))) get for giving it high reviews because of a brand name and comfortable politics.