Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

The only shirtless person in the new Star Wars movie is Kylo Ren

"Women" is plural. If there are other examples of gigantic naked women, I think you should post them.

What other movies does this even happen?

SW isn't sci-fi matey.

snu snu

>Vulture
Opinion discarded.

fuck you hes bulking

>we

Fuck you.

>because we can

Because SF caters to insecure young males and their dull fantasies about power and sex.

How often does this happen?

>cancelled Gigantic

Based vulture taking out soy runner 2049 trash

You tell me Vulture

>women actually believe this scene is some strange male power fantasy

It’s Master and Commander all over again.

>feminists keep bitching about "my clothes do not equal consent I should be able to be naked and not get raped"
>the future depicts women being naked in public
>wooooow how dare you show naked women in public

>keep

what did he mean by this?

>portraying the commodification of women's bodies means that you agree with the commodification of women's bodies
These people can't even take the social commentary that happens to agree with them

If there are more gigantic naked women in scifi I want to know

It literally is.

Underrated

Well, that's what you get when you campaign for "Plus Size Women", what did they think was going to happen?

I guess Attack of the 50 Foot Woman?

its a fucking dystopia, jesus man
retards

This. All women saw was giant naked robot, but they missed the pain K experienced.

>gigantic woman
>not empowering
There’s no pleasing anyone anymore.

It's an image of dystopia created to entertain mostly male audience.

>Soy media is based.
No.

This

The amount of deceit the 'fairer sex' practices on a daily basis is astonishing

David Edelstein

>why do we keep
This literally never happens outside of this scene in the contemporary theater. Fucking hack """journalist""" just making shit up. I fucking hate the industry so much.

So where are the other examples? literally the only movie with a gigantic woman I can think of is Pirates of the Caribbean 3 which isn't sci-fi.
>vulture.com
ah yes.

Can someone list me 5 movies with gigantic naked women? It's uhhh, for masturbatory purposes.

I, too, need this information purely for scientific research and development purposes, naturally.

The scene with giant Joi was depressing as fuck though

In the article.

We assume the future will be less prude, if you go to Paris there are tons of giant ads of shirtless women. They are large because there austentatious and in your face and unabashed.

Its a stylistic choice

What is the point of making a sci fi movie if you can't put a hot hologram ai Waifu in it?

Because we want to see a bigger PUSSY than you!!!
and thats the only way

name 18 movies where this happens

Well, I mean, someone has to.

There is probably even a decent living in that sort of thing, if you don't mind the work.

>using hundreds of suspended table lamps for set lighting
Christ Deakins is going senile

>that pusy eating

So were the scenes were people died. But they're still were specifically desined to please the audience, to indulge their fantasies about power and violence.

Russian hackers! Hacking our women making them big!!!

Sup Forums yet again gets absolutely DEMOLISHED.

nobody is gonna go looking for a shit clickbait article on a worthless clickbait rag site.
post them if there are any.

Because tall amazonian women are hot as fuck

>why do we keep putting anything women related in check?

Can they name 10 movies that do that?

do you know what dystopia means?
having giant purple naked projections of purchaceable women isnt a sign of a healthy society, it's the reflection of a world fucked through a bin bag and is supposed shock or be at the very least be slightly unerving for modern audiences

Nobody watched the Watchmen

None. They needed a clickbait headline so they made it up

lol

How awful!

Ban this sick filth!

What other examples of sci-fi movies with gigantic naked women we have? I don't remember any

>Do androids dream of colossal women?
I do. I am android?

Woman have penises now?

People (especially young) are widley enjoing the fictional depictions of "a world fucked", even post-apocalyptic ones.

Why do we keep getting token niggers in every movie?

>we

>enjoying stories about dystopias means you wish the world was a dystopia

>having giant purple naked projections of purchaceable women isnt a sign of a healthy society
you have some twisted standards for what constitutes a 'healthy society' . how the fuck is a society in which K would just sit home alone miserble like deckard did more 'healthy' then one where he can buy companionship ?. its literally an objectively good thing and isnt meant to unnerve anyone , just show a potential way this future technology that will eventually exist may be implemented .

it's a symbol of society's decline, the destruction of sensuality, morality, and limits.

pls stop

mate I fucking wish this was true

>isnt
stop wasting all the dubs you baiting fuckhead

More like:
>enjoying stories about (sexual) violence means you wish to perpetrate violence
and even
>enjoying stories about failed social order means you dislike the real society around you

from the top of my dome:
A.I. Artificial Intelligence
Attack on Titan

Based masturbatory poster.

mirin my dubs senpai ?
but seriously how the fuck would our society not be more 'healthy' if it had jois in it ?.i feel like at least 70% of all depression would disappear in the people that had them and people would generally be way less lonely .

you're basically saying heavy marketing is a sign of an unhealthy society.

This

I skimmed through the article and some of their examples are:
A.I.'s Rouge City
Metropolis
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
Gulliver's Travels

enjoying stories about dystopias means you believe you're living in one

No remotely close to baseline normalfag would ever actually think this though.

>5 examples since 1726
What a pervasive trend

It was a little girl who gives a shit

No

The future is female and those are all what statues will look like in the future. It’s empowering women.

80s pg kino

>those rock-hard fake tits

booo!

Because we can.

>FREE THE NIPPLE
>but please don't put naked women in movies if they're attractive, it only counts as a victory for feminism if they're ogres

nope im not , all im saying is having jois isnt unhealthy and that depends on ho you define 'healthy society' , its ambiguous .
nofmalfaggotery is a very fuzzy and ambiguous idea senpai , normalfags dont actually exist in reality. and if they did why do you think they'd find joi unnerving ?.

>but they missed the pain K experienced.

Womendon'tcareaboutmen

what why didn't my clap emoji show up

That's because young people know that the future will be fucked for them. Watching a dystopian future in film is more believable then watching an utopian one.

Serious question. When are we going to get cute augmented reality AI girls to make custom JOI videos for us?

It wouldn't make any sense to produce clothing at that size. Anyone that large would need to freely radiate excessive heat. Nudity is the obvious choice, and it's nothing she should be ashamed of.

AI's woman isn't naked.
Also if I recall correctly it's a theme park attraction and the character we're following is a kid, the proportions aren't "gigantic".

>doesnt understand this scene

I guess we know who wrote this

Imagine this scene but with a fat chick to please critics.

What the fuck is this article. Her size in that scene has zero significance, it's what she says and how he takes it. Are the ads for Joi supposed to be tiny?

Still a dystopia and that only furthers his point

They don't even seem to realize it's supposed to be a dystopian future, and you could see that scene as expressing the capitalism and objectification of women in that world.

Jerk off instruction videos?

>If there are other examples of gigantic naked women, I think you should post them.
only other example I can think of and she's not really naked