What does Sup Forums think of Logan Paul's new show

Also this
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
youtu.be/iBWiaFknYYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People saying laughing was his way of dealing with it are wishful thinking weaklings

They cant except that some people are just psychopaths that would find finding a dead body funny

It's just his HIGH ENERGY personality he was like that in behind the scenes videos of british youtubers and even jimmy kimmel

>Hey kid wanna see a dead body

Nah his personality its Soy Sup Forums Chan tier.

How do we solve the Sup Forums cancer problem? These posters have never contributed to this board yet cry about Sup Forums ruining it

He was laughing because he was so giddy thinking about how many views this would get him

Thanks logan paul for bringing the first meme of the new year

>implying the Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters aren't the same people

I've laughed at funerals before but I'm autistic so I get away with it.

MOMMY

we need a day of the rope for mommyposters

roll

nooooo, post the prison one.

You're both faggots and kike sympathizing degenerates that need to go the fuck back to the shit boards you came from and suicide bomb yourselves for the greater good of humanity you fucking faggots.

>ha let me come to your country and act silly
>ha let me add some dumb artsy music while I vlog with my numale friends
>ha let me fake act shock for the views

Jesus Christ, if you ever come back... America must fucking burn

Remember picture related?
Remember how it was considered Sup Forums related for multiple capped threads?
Remember when the shooter was found out to be a fucking nigger? Remember how all of the sudden the threads were not allowed anymore?

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

mods fear the logang

OOH OHH, I MEMBER

I've seen most people laugh during funerals when everyone is just talking, it's natural. During the service though yes it's autistic

roll

Sup Forums has been part of Sup Forums long before it became a board. You Sup Forums scum have been unwanted on multiple boards for even longer

What about when you walk past the body because that's when it tends to happen to me.

I don't get the controversy, a lot of people react that when they are full of adrenaline.

What's the story with this guy? I know he makes shit music, but what'd he do now?

Is there a webm or mirror link?

This is what true KINO looks like, soyboys.

A bunch of virtue signalling B - Z list celebrities took issue with him reacting with surprise and getting excited when he saw a dead body

How would you feel if after having a p shit life, a faggot born into a rich family that has hardly worked a day in his life comes along and uses your dead body for jokes and views?

Probably the fact that he showed a corpse on youtube to his mostly teenage girl fanbase

>killself in public place
>get mad when someone discovers you

wew

He went to go to a suicide forest in Japan specifically to look for a dead body. Like, he definitely wanted to find a body - there's no other justification for it. There's being contrarian, and then there's defending retarded ecelebs.

I don't like the retarded celebs wailing on him, but Logan is a fucking retard and his fans are 12.

WHY DOES HE WHERE THE HAT?

Loads of people have done documentaries and videos on it, it's believed to be haunted hence why it is so famous stop being a party pooper.

Where is the discussion of his show, Zerosugar?

Did nothing wrong

Man you have to be fucked in the fucking head to not only record this, but to also have it edited, watch it and upload it for millions to see.

The guy really has problems.

>stop being a party pooper
What is your favourite Logan Paul song?
I'm a particular fan of IT'S EVERY DAY BRO XDDD

Ya but they don't go there with the intention of using it as a cheap way to get views. They are presumably interested in the subject and have some reverence for it. Not dressing up like a fag and then laughing at some pretty freshly dead body and cracking a dumb joke.

>stop being a party pooper.
What a fucking piece of shit post election tourist
make /film/ NOW HIRO

I've never heard of seen him before today but he behaved in a perfectly natural manner, if you've ever been in a situation close to death a lot of people get really giddy.

let's go boy

roll

Hell yeah bro, dab on them haterz! XD

im saving this image for later

Feel grateful he filmed it most videos of bodies there are of half rotten bodies or skeletons rarely a fresh one.

Exactly this.
He begins the video saying it won't be monetized, then after he founds the body he says "Sorry for swearing so much, this video is already getting flagged for demonetization..."

>Sup Forums are a bunch of girls

I WANT MY OLD Sup Forums BACK

>Soy Sup Forums Chan
get help...

Probably would be out of fucks to give since I killed myself already

YO THIS CRAZY DUDE YOU OK BRO?

Don't fuck dead bodies, user

>Friend of a buddy kills himself 3 days ago by jumping off a building
>first thing i say to the guy that said it to me is
>did he do a backflip

Am i a retard

I kinda dig this. He's a moron, but we're gonna see that personality interact with people across the US

Explain to me as someone who has only heard of this faggot today because it's trending for whatever reason, why I should care about anything relating to him?

mistress t pls

Went into Suicide Forest, filmed a dead body hanging from a tree, put it on YouTube.

That bitch that smirks and laughs is almost more repulsive.

here i go

Ouch!

lel

Logan Paul was in the most kino episode of Law & Order SVU as the leader of goobergate and the alt-right.
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

MOMMY MOMMY!

Aunt diane go

LES GO

All white chads are psychopaths. It's part of what makes us superior.

Yes, that’s about the worst thing you could have said. What was their reaction or were you too autistic to notice?

Why would this have anything to do with Sup Forums he's not a gamer

This is Sup Forums if anything but actually most relevant to Sup Forums desu

>fucking things with vaginas
i prefer the clown

Yeah that happened

why did you guys report the gore post?? this is an off topic thread!

These reaction videos are absolutely embarrassing

>Crying
youtu.be/iBWiaFknYYc

Rolle

fk it

So fucking what? Why is this important at all? Why is he famous?

So is the original Logan video, though. Just retarded youtuber bullshit all around.

He gave warnings and hotline numbers and a meme emotional speech. Vice did it worse and actually made money off of it.

Logan didn't even monetize his video

DUUUDE YOU'RE SO RANDOM WTF?

>People are literally injecting soy into themselves now

>Ya but they don't go there with the intention of using it as a cheap way to get views.

Fuck are you on? Yes they do, they just aren't as blatant about it.

>internet "actor"
the most literally who of literally whos

Why is this thread being left up if all the discussion is based on off-topic material?
Does the money Sup Forums provide through ads too much to give up?

Vice do the same fucking thing

Have you never seen suicide documentaries? The one with the bridge is quite popular and you can literally see people jumping to their death and its paraded as amazing footage

what the fuck is going on? who's this guy?

In a previous life Logan Paul was a Chad shooting gooks with a machine gun in Okinawa

He was planning to go camp there for the night and do some spooky horror video

this video really shows how desensitized millennials are
>ZOMG WE'RE GOING INTO THE SUICIDE FOREST LOL
>HOLY SHIT BRO IS THAT A DEAD BODY
>*girl is seen smiling and laughing*

The guy laughed because he was drunk as fuck (NYE) and he didn't have a connection to the guy that jumped

thats a web documentary this also didnt crack jokes while showing a dead body to its mostly prepubescent girl audience

>The worst "news" organization that is known for also being completely shitty did it so Logan Paul is a-ok!

Wrong brother

I am a JakePauler --- do any of you guys agree Jake is much cooler than Logan??

God, this food halper would be so much better if it had blonde hair.

God I wish that were me

Famous because of his personality, no talent frauds like zendaya and kylie jenner are even more famous than this guy

But this guy will have impact on the video platform and possibly another adpocalypse which will slow down the death of TV

It's about the double standard of youtube removing the reuploads on grounds of "graphic content" yet vice has worse and multiple bodies with no 18+ filter either

Where were you faggot cunts complaining when the Vice doc came out? Nowhere, so don't give me this fucking bullshit.

The only problem here which people are too fucking idiotic and moralistic to admit is that it's done in Logans style. The fact that he's still doing this DAMN LOGANG! shit after finding the body is why people are mad

But they won't even admit that to themselves lmao. No no they gotta pretend to take the moral high ground instead of just admitting they don't like the guy

lll