YJ

I lost hope

YJ was shit to begin with though, OP.
Just watch Teen Titans instead.

See:
Young Justice was always a poor man's version of Teen Titans. Only character I could somewhat stand in YJ was Blue Beetle.

Good.
If nothing else the events of last night should convince you people that show revivals aren't a good idea.

Does that mean Teen Titans season 6 would suck?

I started to lose interest when it stopped being Justice League: Black Ops. Sure, the shit with The Light winning even when they failed was annoying, but I liked the dynamic of a hidden good vs evil while the JL kept up the visible side. S2 was just the writers trying to write S3 of Justice League but nowhere near as good.

No, that's an actual good show.

>Justice League: Black Ops

It pretty much began as this. The shit about the bg guys winning is pretty much crap that was going on everywhere at the same time (e.g. Joker in TDK, the villain in Sky Fall, way too many TV shows to mention - two good recent examples would be Designated Survivor and S1 of CW Flash, but really any of these shows that try for a big bad as more clever until he's not have the same annoyance issue.

But it would be a show revival...

Doesn't matter. It would instantly be better than SJ or YG just on the grounds of it being a better show.

Straight out.

So what's going on with season 3? Wasn't it announced last year?

How is it better than SJ? Not the new season, the original...

Young Justice is a better show than Teen Titans, not saying it's bad, but Young Justice is the more credible show.

>more credible
what the fuck does that even mean yo

Season 3's title was announced (OP's pic) and that it's going to be on DC's new streaming service. I think voicing started a little while ago.

Just means it's better, didn't want to just repeat the same word again in the same sentence.

>show actually comes back
>but it's been too long and the teenagers(main audience) that loved it have moved on and grown up
>most people are too used to just Netflix and maybe Crunchyroll to dish out for a third streaming service
>only ten people watch the revived show, the new merch and video games don't sell shit
DOOMED

Young Justice had EVERY fucking villain be Xanatos, it was maddening. Everything, literally every moment, even taking a piss in the morning, was part of the master plan. Teen Titans had nice variety with its villains, from goofballs to demons, and the heroes had actual victories instead of constantly being outsmarted by a hundred Xanatos schemes.

Yeah, it was the shows biggest fault. Even so, Teen Titans variety was also it's biggest fault the show had no constant tone and some episodes were just a complete waste if you didn't enjoy those type of episodes. On top of that it still had the same problem as Young Justice early on with Slade always being behind stuff.

Where is Static and why Artemis isn't Tigress?

He's bullshitting.

>it's biggest fault the show had no constant tone
I disagree. A show doesn't need to have a constant tone. Some days are funny, some days are action, some days are horror, some days are despair, some days are intense. Variety is the spice of life and and variety is what Young Justice lacked with its constant ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

>Slade always being behind stuff.
Slade was behind several episodes but it doesn't compare at all to the never ending Xanatos insanity of Young Justice. Trigon(who used Slade as his lowly minion), HIVE, and the Brotherhood of Evil all had their own complete arcs that didn't end with puppet master THATS WHAT I WANTED YOU TO DO HAHA bullshit behind it all.

I still enjoyed Young Justice but better than Teen Titans? We're going to have to agree to disagree.

How is everyone saying TT was better? It was a cool show but YJ was way better I thought. I feel like people who would prefer TT dont read comics...

its not about comics or something. I really can't compare these two, but I really enjoyed YJ. It is more realistic in terms of art designs and the atmosphere, there are lots of characters n stuff, which I always love even though it's usually a bad idea.

>loving Teen Titans GO this much...

You already got that one

did he/she mention Teen Titans GO?

yes

>having hope

>she
kek

nice trips
what? aren't there lots of girls in Sup Forums? r-right?

Can you not just say "they" or "user", nigger?

Girls aren't real. They're made up things. Like unicorns, or the perfect wave.

As I always say to delusional anons like you: girls can get sex any time, any place, with zero hassle. Would YOU be on Sup Forums instead of doing it right now? Of course not. Hence, there are no girls here.

Considering how few of them there are compared to guys, you're not as far off as you may think there.

Aren't their going to be 3 gay couples in the new season?

The only characters that I liked were arsenal, blue beetle, and miss martian besides them I didn't care about anybody.

are they at least canon in the comics?

If one of them is Bart and Jaime I am out.

What happened?

That's not what credible means though.
Don't use words wrong just to try and repeat a point.

Instead of creating something original, Genndy did a 1:1 ripoff of Gurren Lagann

probably for the best

SJ?

>the teenagers(main audience) that loved it have moved on and grown up

T-this is a joke post, right!? Nobody can be THIS dumb, right!?

how can anyone care about Arsenal? the dude was one of the most annoying and superfluous characters on a show packed to the gills with annoying and superfluous characters.

I would say the same about Miss Martian but she was there from the beginning and it was fucking hilarious when she started lobotomizing people left and right just because she could, so I give her and her fans a pass.

>meme titans

I hope you die in the shower sucking robo cock you tasteless subhuman filth.

>Teen Titans
>Western Anime at its worst
Nigga let go

Well, half joking. I was focused on DC animation than realized we weren't focused on just DC animation. I posted that before my aha moment. Kinda trying to forget last night Like Existance to Ashi.

...Why? It really wasn't a good show to begin with. You and the rest of Sup Forums only like it because of the animation, fight scenes, and the fact that it took itself too seriously.