Are you as lonely as K?

Are you as lonely as K?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. I also realised today, mainly because someone said it out loud and I never considered it before, I listen to so many podcasts because it helps with the loneliness, in hindsight it's probably obvious, podcasts being "friend simulators" but It never clicked before and now it sort of has. I always told myself it was for "background noise" before...

I wonder if being self aware about this will diminish the effect now, lets see.

My main problem is i am a retard that instead of taking the 7/10 girls that want to go out with me i chase for 9-10/10 vapid sluts instead and think with my dick.

Fuck me.

I was until I got a GF this year

how does one look lonely exactly?

I fucking wish.

>tfw gf

I want to go back to being forever alone. I didn't realize I was going to have to talk to her all the time.

GAAWHD DYEAMINNET

By being alone.

you absolutely don't, you're just in a shitty relationship

at least he had joi

I am because I enjoy rejecting women (and the occasional man) that make sexual advances to me.

I found the bit in BR in the archives when K rejected Luv's advances extremely sympathetic and relatable.

I'm worse
>K had a state provided job and income
>Enough to rent a house and have a vr waifu
>Enough to rent a hot whore for the night
>Had sex
>Was attractive enough to have sex with a woman for free
>Had a hot boss who wanted the d
>Had memories (very important, I don't have memories, do you Sup Forums)
I'm done, i can't take it anymore, this is hell, kill me

It's a tough thing getting a GF after an eternity without one.

Lets do stuff... outside!
>Ehhh... but today is the day I spend 18 hours online and playing vidya before bed?

Lets hang out with my friends!
>but... I want to do literally nothing after work for the next... month

I think it's been four years since I last spoke to a woman in a social context

this cost me my 2.5 year relationship

>I wonder if being self aware about this will diminish the effect now

It doesnt

the "im a virgin because im picky and not ugly" meme is the sexual equivalent to the "im a dropout because im lazy not stupid" meme.

Im a 25 year old virgin that had his first and only kiss at 12 with a male friend and had 3 people hit on me romantically all of them male. Lonely doesnt even begin to describe it

just because someone is walking by himself doesn't make him lonely. Assuming someone is lonely just based on that makes you retarded

I can believe it,

You go from having 100% access to your free time for years and years and years to very suddenly... 25% free time? 10%?

(in as much as after work etc, you have lets say 54 free hours of time a week, now you have a GF, of that 54 hours... you now get to spend 15 hours of it alone like you used to, even then getting messages on facebook, snapchat etc)

some people cannot handle the adjustment and prefer their previous lonely life.

Joke's on you, I'm all four.

I am not a virgin tho.

A person that is alone is by definition lonely. Checkmate atheist. I always walk with Jesus so I can never be alone.

I don't see the point in having friends. They were always just people I watched movies, played vidya, or smoked with. I'd like to think a gf would be something slightly more than that.

R E D D I T

pretty much

should I just stick to prostitutes?

Oh, wait, I can't get a gf, hence the loneliness. Nevermind.

First of all he looks like a broken man with a thousand yard stare

second of all, gigantic Joi advertisement probably says to every guy on his own

>"Hello Handsome. What a day, hmm? You look lonely"

she gave me the best years of my life but I took it for granted and couldn't adjust
she left me a year ago, I've been with 4 women since then, but I just broke it off after a couple weeks cause it just made me more miserable

>Be forever alone
>Get drunk on NYE and message my teenage crush and ask if she wants to get dinner sometime
>She surprisingly says yes and says she always thought I was handsome and then asks for my cell number
>Has already texted me eight times
>I only replied once and then turned the volume on my phone off and put it on the other side of my house that I never go in so I wouldn't even chance seeing the light blinking

Maybe I'm better off alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ

Take care my dude.

thanks user

what the fuck

Damn dude text her back. Do it for all of us. I believe in you.

so staring at nothing more than 3 seconds gives away that you are lonely? good to know

Based, her pussy is probably like a waterfall right now

She's so goddamn happy and always wants to do something while I am miserable and just want to stay home and shitpost until I die. I'm not trying to be edgy either, I just don't understand why people are happy and want to go outside. Outside sucks, there's people out there.

i was, then something clicked when i met my best friend few years ago, being with him boosted my confidence up a few levels, and now i'm hanging out with friends on the weekend, talking to girls and probably will have a gf soon. 2018 is my year i can feel it

But he skipped the E. You don’t just go straight from the D to the second N.

this is the soyiest fucking thing I've ever read here

Chad Thundercock here. We can tell just by looking at you for even one second. It's like gaydar but with losers instead of fags.

i've been alone for so long that i don't know how not being lonely feels

That "Good Joe" scene hit way too close to home.

this
Engage physically is the turning point

Finally a pic I can post on r9k in the K appreciation threads

No, I have a gf

Some people just want to be alone. They find out they can actually have someone in their life and then realize it's gonna change things and nope the fuck out. There's tons of them living in the hills of Montana.

>getting messages on facebook, snapchat
this is the worst part to me trying to come up with original replies when you're just trying to chill every damn day. I can only imagine it's 10 times worse with the cancer that is snapchat.

Yes.

Once you get into your late 20s it's nearly impossible to make new friends

fuck you

I feel like K is way too normie for me. He has relationships with women and is attractive. His boss wants to fuck him, he even gets to technically have a threesome with his IRL and imaginary waifus. K had a good life, even if he lived an existence of quiet suffering, he had purpose and he ended up dying a martyr.

I have none of those things. I've never even gotten close to kissing a girl and I'm getting close to 30. I used to laugh at the wizard meme and think that could never happen to me and here I am at the precipice today realizing I crossed the event horizon YEARS ago. Only normies and redditors truly can relate to K.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not as lonely as K, but I wish I was.

I feel you, it was surreal with me

hey lets hang out tomorrow!
>Cool, yay this is great... all day? Cool, yeah I guess we can just sit and watch netflix, all day? cool haha, yeah, well at least we'll bang later but... just sit here? I could be playing video games or something...

Hey, wanna hang after work?
>(internally - but we hung out all day yesterday) of course, yea!

Wanna go out for dinner after work?
>Again!?

My friends want to go out for drinks to meet you! Are you free tonight!?
>Yeeah sure... I didn't have anything to do anyway...

all those people suck, I have to be alone almost all the time not by choice

>tfw I was doing the DENNIS system for years before that episode came out and still didn't realize until my second rewatch

NIS is why my friends never hook me up with anyone they know anymore.

you realize you get to have sex when you hang out with them right? If that cant motivate you, then you should just kill yourself right now. youre hopeless

Yeah, but you're probably just like them and don't know it. You'll get a gf someday and it'll suck and then you'll want to be alonebecause of what a chore a relationship is. See

I'm following the same path, user.

It's not that i don't care about her, but sometimes i just want to come home from work, do nothing and being alone.

It's like i've been so much time alone that i'm drawn towards loneliness

>Sex is a big deal

Know how I know you're a virgin that has never been in a relationship? Sex is fucking garbage and ends up not being worth the hassle my dude. Fuckbots when?

body language
voice tone
eyes
social behavior

sex isn't all that great my man

no, because Im the one who always texts them and wants to hang out with them. all of you assholes are making youre own problems for no reason

Yeah, and? You're not someone who prefers being alone, obviously.

Lonelier.
Don't have a prestigious job or a qt cyber-projection.

>No memories
Holy shit

then kill yourselves. if you hate everything so much and cant even enjoy sex anymore you cant expect to ever be happy

So you're a creepy fuck. Here's some advice just be anyone else bro.

>I've only had mediocre sex so believe me sex is overrated
a girl I used to fuck blew my fucking mind with her technique
also fucking someone you love is the best thing in the world

Sex is TEH BEST THING EVER if you love your partner and know how to pleasure each other, otherwise is just a glorified masturbation. But that is something you virgins will never experiment.

no. at least he had hi AI waifu. also why did the Joi's emanator randomly chime?

I hope you are raped by a pack of feral nazis.

>Loser that is too creepy and autistic to get a gf is the one telling us to kill ourselves

kek gonna text my gf and fuck her just to spite you /reddit9k/ neckbeard. I'm not gonna like it either. Get fucked.

Because it's also a cellphone. There is literally a scene where Joi stops because K received a message.

t. The guy who sucks at sex and or only fucks fatties and/ or uggos.
>my man
Probably a thirsty indian. You reek of shit.

Guarantee you fags aren't a day over 25. Wait until you get older and then I want you to remember this conversation and think about what faggy morons you were.

This is some next level tier r9k here. You actually envy an actual robot.

>7/10
They're 3/4's tops and you fucking know it. Stop lying on an anonymous board, faggot.

I work graveyard shift in a state where I dont know anybody, every girl around my age here is a single mother, and they only sexual outlet I have is asian massage parlors. I have little reason to keep going

I literally was a virgin for being picky and socially immature until I was 24. I'm not ugly though

No this high won't last. 2017 was your peak. It's all downhill from here.

if only someone drew a face of some kind to perfectly represent it

oh. I forgot about that

Whenever I hear people on here talking about how sex is so great and that it's so much better with someone you love I just laugh my ass off. There is legitimately no way you have ever been in a real long term relationship that ended, and you still have the blinders of youth on or are full of shit and have never had sex ever. You barely know which of your stepfathers dicks taste the best, let alone know what a relationship and real sex after being in a long term one is like. Give me a call after you've got some hair on your little nuts and have gone through a divorce or two then tell me how sex is so great and relationships are so awesome. Bunch of dumb fetuses that think their gook cartoons are reality. Go get your fucking shinebox.

*shrugs* I'd be happy having a girl that wants to be around me. She would keep me from falling deeper into being a fucking psycho that doesn't clean his room or look people in the eyes.

Being alone is great.
You get to do what you want, when you want.
No drama.
You get to see your friends on Sup Forums every day.
You get to play video games and watch anime like a manchild and no one can stop you.
You have TONS more money.
You don't have to worry about female problems.
Why would anyone even want a gf? I could see it being appealing if you were a virgin but once you've fucked 10 girls or more you realize they're all exactly the same.

>haven't had sex since I was 7
I doubt anyone knows my feel

>Been in shitty relationships his whole life
>Probably because he is a shitty person
>Y...you all are blind and dumb!
Too fucking kek

She sounds thirsty as fuck.

But you dodged a bullet, senpai.

I'm 32 and fucked some grillz I went to high school with for the lulz and they were used up husks with wrekt pussies and dead eyes from the 15 years of dead end jobs, loveless marriages and never amounting to anything.

Although the experience made me feel Alpha as fuck once I told them to take an Uber home to her family post full force in ass, mouth and pussy.

>long distance relationship
Not alone but feeling lonely.

This. Having a gf is a hassle. Just fuck randos when you feel the need for sex and buy a top tier fleshlight or sex doll. You'll be happier for it.

>TEH
Kill yourself faggot. You aren't posting on Something Awful.com circa 1999.

Reminded me of this girl in highschool that was always very close physically, sitting on my lap and what not and I thought I was special until I saw her do the same shit to other dude's at a party. BR2049 gave all sorts of cringy vietnam-like teenage flashbacks.

>Tons of money
My friends berate me for buying expensive electronics and computer shit then go and waste $12k on a fucking snowmobile and another $5k on camera equipment for their fucking Instagram. I'm done with normalfags. I just can't stand them anymore.

I'm sorry, user.

Keep laughing, tubby. When you grow up you'll realize that ALL relationships are shitty.

it's Sup Forums, do you even have to ask