Hi. My name is Ashi. I ruined Samurai Jack

Hi. My name is Ashi. I ruined Samurai Jack.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12982841/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm, guess the guy deleting threads finally called it a night

Yeah, sorry about that.

Still posting that shitty image?

I could give two shits about the image actually. But kissasses like you who kissass mods who kissass Genndy are worse than fleas desu

Lead your own path user

I'm not kissing ass, I'm laughing at your autism. And the shitty image you think proves your point.

>Ashi lives

Whatever. A new character is fine.

>Entire episode about Ashi changing.

That was fast. Wasting one ep on Ashi isn't a big deal. Plus it had a lot of great moments. Surely he won't waste more on her.

>Ashi is the love interest.

Okay... that's fast. They've known each other for a week. And she was in a cult her whole life where he was taught to be satan. But this could be okay.Didn't like them wasting an episode on it.

>Ashi is Aku's daughter

Okay, not too bad. She's kind of a demi-god.

>Ashi is won over by the power of love.

...oh god damn it.

>Ashi fights Aku on par and has his powers.

FUCK OFF THIS IS STUPID

>Ashi makes a time portal

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Fuck off, Ashi was fine. A 10 episode final season ruined Samurai Jack. That's why at the end of episode 3 you can practically hear the team go "Oh shit, we need to pick up the pace if we're gonna finish in 7 episodes."

>I'm not kissing ass

I know I have autism, but a guy who cant realize he is being cucked like you is dogshit in comparison. But thats just my opinion, take it or leave it. Enjoy censorship lol

>had to wait until the last moments to finally be rid of her

>I-I'm b-being censured
>Y-you don't get it cuz ura c-c-c-cuck
Your posts were being deleted because you were spamming them. You could have stopped but you chose the most autistic response and spammed harder. Your autism deserved to be deleted, no one wanted to see you sperge out. You weren't censured, you were just being retarded.

Just quit being a faggot and maybe the mods will leave you alone.

>you were spamming your picture

Stopped reading there. Already said I posted it one time before deletion then reposted it and got a ban but since you keep moving truths to fit your argument all i can say is stay mad.

TWENTY
ONE
PERCENT

>Y-y-your the one t-t-thats m-mad
Talk about shifting goal posts. I'm not arguing. I'm laughing at you.
You posted picture once, and it was deleted for being the trash that it was, and then spent the rest of the night posting it again and again in a fit of autistic rage.

Reminder:
strawpoll.me/12982841/r

>name means feet
>Aku has none

POTTERY

BUT WHAT IS JACK'S REAL NAME

>autistic rage

Funny way of spelling "not giving up". Sorry i dont bend over and take it in the ass bud. As you saw las thread I can get banned forever and always be able to post again so no worries, but one of these days your poor little heart is gonna ache when you post a big no-no a mod doesnt like.

Youre laughing at me? Lol guess I am cackling hysterically at you then. Keep playing bitch to the dog owner cuck, I see you like fetch

>tfw I made that poll
>tfw I've made countless pro-ashi posts
>even made that one scaramouche vocaroo
>tfw tonights episode
Words cannot describe how BTFO I feel.

> Ashi is based on Genndy's childhood crush. "I had the same dream since I was 10, about the world being destroyed and run by mutants. I’d find a samurai sword, pick up the girl I had a crush on, and we’d go through the land, surviving." - Genndy.[1]

We were all BTFO.

I'll pretend those last 2 minutes didn't happen.

Mighty specific dream to only bring up now.

Literally all of this.

I'm either going to do that or just delude myself and make the one epilogue an user wrote into headcanon.

>genndy didn't end up with his crush
>she only ended up as a memory for him
fuck this shit

Salty?

>I-I-I-I-I'm the o-one laughing a-at y-you
You certainly """"won"""" you managed to stay awake longer then the mod, congrats. Your autism was stronger then his. You go ahead and psot that shitty little image to your hearts content, unless your afraid another mod will """"censor"""" you.

>but one of these days your poor little heart is gonna ache when you post a big no-no a mod doesnt like.
Nope. My life doesn't revolve around this site. I'd walk away and wouldn't bat an eye. I don't care that much. And it's hysterical to see people that do.

>I'll hide my autism by saying that anybody who I disagree with is SALTY!!!!!!

>cant take the heat on here
>B-B-BUT I HAVE A LIF3!! MON3Y!! G1RLFR13NDZ!!!

Lol you are a sad little man. Keep choking on mod cum. We both know you just want to be janitor. Signed that application yet you sad little boy?

>Shifting the goals this hard
kek

ASHI HAS GOT TO BE MEANER, LOUDER AND HAVE ACCESS TO A TIME MACHINE

Seeing how my goal is not being like you and taking it up the ass by mods I say I've already won. You too I mean, seeing how your mouth is obviously full of cum. Everything you post is just depressing almost. Its like I want you to be janitor next round of application readings so you feel you didnt waste time sucking up to guys so much. I guess youll need that power to beat your insecurity youll never be anything other than a follower. Sad really. You wanna discuss your sad personality with me? I couls help you out.

>kek

Just noticed you arent even posting full responses. Cmon user I know youre a cuck but i dont like cowards. Keep posting.

Jack completely erasing the entire timeleine basically killing all the friends he made through years is what ruined Samurai Jack.

Still posting this shitty butthurt?

Hey, let him be. He obviously just wants to kissass and become janitor. Its not a bad career choice its just I heard it doesnt pay well. Im just looking after him is all.

I like how Ashi died without even telling Jack she loved him.
She just falls down, whispers " i can't exist in this timeline since Aku is dead lol" and disappears.

If you actually cried during that scene then you need to turn in your mancard, get castrated and start taking female hormones.

JACK NEVER FOUGHT AGAINST AKU

WHAT THE FUCK

Bitches