What's the meaning of this scene from Blade Runner? Why is it so symbolic, it seems to have taken Sup Forums by storm...

What's the meaning of this scene from Blade Runner? Why is it so symbolic, it seems to have taken Sup Forums by storm, and also Reddit. What's the meaning of the photography? I don't understand what's so special. Is it the light? Is there some specific interpretation I'm missing? What do the colors signify?

He just looks like one of those tortured wojacks so Sup Forums likes it for that

have you literally not seen the movie? its pretty obvious what's going on there

T...that's it? there's no profound explanation?

He has seen a miracle, and that was Joi because out of a dumb sex program she grew into a real girl

He realizes the difference between him and Joi which makes him humane. Audience too

He realizes there is no G-d.

>tfw you've just been told that all the memories that have been driving you are lies, the man you've cultivated a brief, fatherly relationship with isn't really your father, and the only thing in your life that brought you an ounce of joy and happiness was just a corporate love doll designed to keep you complacent and productive and that nothing about what you thought or believed might exist between the two of you was ever real
K... K had a hard life...

More like, he realizes that his entire life has been a pointless, empty lie up until that point and even the name that Joi, his only friend and lover, gave him was just a generic placeholder and she was just a wishfulfilment program. Then he goes and dies for something that matters.

he realizes she wasn't real user

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

that's not it

waste of dubs

It was sexism

tits or gtfo

>movies women will never understand.jpg

it really is true

How fucking braindead do you have to be to misinterpret the scene THAT badly. Serious question, is the scene one of those "things women can never understand"?

It's beautiful and iconic, in both imagery and meaning - unironically maybe the greatest scene of the new millenium.

I thought it was just a meme thread too.

ding ding ding winner

I point blank asked my wife what she thought that scene meant while we were walking out of the theater and she was like "Oh, I don't know.... was it [explains everything perfectly]?" Too bad she's taken.

Well yes that's what I said

She called him Joe, the same that she calls every other Joe. That's the meaning.

>an feminist parable

How do these people get hired if they can't even grasp simple grammar?