Tfw when aku is the only thing that could beat aku

>tfw when aku is the only thing that could beat aku

>tfw 50% of Sup Forums doesn´t know how time-travel works

>This is Aku's power, eh?
>It's quite something...

Time travel is not a thing that exist nor a thing that has a consistent way of being portrayed. It works literally how the author wish it.

>It works literally how the author wish it.
Sure, everyone is free to ruin their own stories.
Especially if they include time-travel.

SJ's entire premise is built on time-travel.

that cult sure fucked up, huh
fucking stupid women

So how does it work?

Samurai Jack time travel works the exact same way as Back to the Future time travel.

I'm not saying it's not shit, having basically all the series character being rewritten is shit of the worst kind, I'm saying it has nothing to do with how time travel works.

Especially because all it needed was a scene that showed the future changed without Aku but still with all the characters existing.

>tfw you realize Aku destroyed the last time portal in existence, then unwittingly created a means for Jack to go back anyway by showing Ashi her true potential

...Well, SHIT.

How the fuck did Jack destroy Aku? I thought the sword could only seal him.

>ASHI? WHAT'S WRONG?!

>Time Paradox lel *POOF*

10/10 writing, best ending. Seriously i'd rather have Genndy not make this season.

I kinda hate how they went with this ending, they literally just made it so the whole series didn't happen

>let me tell you how this made up science that isnt real works

>Ashi somehow mastered Aku's powers in less than a minute
>fought against him evenly and with the same amount of power
>essentially became a literal plot device and made a portal out of nowhere
>went back to the past with Jack, had Aku killed, and lived for weeks or months just to vanish in the middle of the wedding for excessive drama

Since Ashi is half Aku and she went back to the past, wouldn't that mean that future Aku could've gone to the past and prevented the Samurai from killing his past self? What kind of writing is this?

no because he ceased to exist the moment jack went back in time

Why didn't he just do his time screech on himself?

with that logic, then Ashi should've ceased to exist as well when Jack entered the portal, so that still leaves a million questions unanswered.

All part of the plan.

THey Ripped off, Gureen lagann thats for sure

Adding to the fact that how the fuck did Ashi even grab the sword BY THE BLADE with her AKU HAND WHEN IT DESTROYS AKU ESSENCE ON IMPACT

No he ceased to exist when Jack killed original Aku, so Ashi should've died during that red moon cutscene.

It's the Genndy "Savior Of Western Cartoons" Tartakovsky's writing

Episode 1 and 2 were great. We had introduction to the new Jack, who was suffering because he couldn't go back to the past and because he was haunted by the children he couldn't protect and the green samurai, aka introduction to the plot and the mystery of losing his sword. Then Jack is forced to kill a human being, a young girl. He is shocked and confused. Both episodes had good pacing that felt correct and left me on the edge. Scaramouche was an entertaining villain, and threat from Daughters of Aku felt real.

Episode 3:

> Jack: Good doggo helps. Get flashback from father. Killing is good now.

Episode 4:

> Jack: I just killed five of her sisters seconds ago but i will keep this one alive because plot.

> Ashi: This Samurai who is said to me to be my mortal enemy and who just killed six of my sisters is holding a ladybug. OMG he's actually the good guy.

Episode 5:

>Jack: Aku is bad. Look at this fucking tree.
>Ashi: I believe you now.

>Jack didn't even check if the children are indeed dead.
>Goes with the green samurai.

Episode 6:

>CRINGE RAVE

>Oh look. The build up for the Death Samurai is wasted because apparently he is a fat flying retard of seppuku or some shit.

>Cliche "You made ma new person, you showed me the truth." talk.

>Jack: I'm no longer suicidal now.

Episode 7:

>Gotta get sword back.
>Meditates
>Meets small old man.
>Makes tea for the old man.
>Old man says it's terrible and i'm imbalanced
>MAD JACK: Kill him and take the sword.
>Jack: Fuck you, mad me. I'm no longer mad.
>Old man: You're balanced now. Take sword and fuck off.

Episode 8:

>Retarded romance filler.

Episode 9:

>Actually kinda good one if not for the awkward lovey dovey stuff.

Episode 10:

>Jack: Ashi! You got Aku's powers!
>Ashi: I DO! *back to the past*
>Jack kills aku
>Going to marry Ashi
>Ashi faints
>Jack: Ashi! What's wrong?!
>Ashi: Time Paradox, lol. *poofs*

10/10 writing boys

>The last of Aku's power was put into Ashi for the purpose of pulling one last one over on jack in having Ashi's delayed disappearance.

FOOLISH SAMURAI!!

>tfw 50% of people doesn´t know how vampires work
>obviously they sparkle in sunlight and have eyes that change depending on what kind of blood they drink
You can't have concrete rules for something that doesn't exist

Top kek based Aku

I would of liked past and future Aku fighting Jack and the bitch as the last battle but it's not like Genndy remembered how to write a fight properly.

Jack vs Aku and the Zombies is still the best fight though.

Shit can you imagine

Jack and super Ashi vs two Akus

That would push the show in an entirely different direction of stupid.

because it's decided to kill the show with this season

>That would push the show in an entirely different direction of AWESOME

FTFY

>Episodes I don't like are "Filler"

Why do literal ten year olds fill the board now?

>spend 4 seasons saving random people from Aku's evil
>travel back in time and kill Aku, preventing him from creating the bad future
>all those people Jack wasted his time helping now no longer exist at all

Some might live, but no longer suffer, like the Viking chieftain from Jack and the Lava Monster.

>wasted his time
did you miss the time where karma freed him from his bonds and allowed him to save ashi, you dumbass

did you miss the time where helping ashi was the root to getting back, back to the past, shitposter hack

Did you miss the times where he could have defeated aku and returned to the past far earlier, except he decided to save future people instead?

because we don't like them

>yfw Aku vowed to destroy the samurai and he still did

Destroying Aku in the future would've been so much more fun as an ending than what we got. Maybe even have Ashi survive as a sort of "wow maybe Aku still exists" instead. It's still bitter sweet in a sense because Jack's mission will never be fulfilled, and the future that is Aku would still happen, but at least that way we don't have
1) Stupid melodrama at the end of the series for a character that's not nearly developed enough to warrant it
2) The annihilation of every single character we've grown to like in the series
3) An unsatisfying, rushed ending with a stupid time paradox

I actually only watched the latest season

>Timeline is linear (most likely the case) and everyone in the future disappears via butterfly effect
>Timeline diverges and everyone still suffers because Aku's still there and there's no more magic sword

>Jack: Aku is bad. Look at this fucking tree
My sides.

You FOOL

The whole series still happens, but inside the time portal, why do you think time doesn't affect jack? Its because he's still 'inside' the portal this whole time and all those years he experienced really happened over the course of minutes. Remember Aku's wording in the opening.

>now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that IS Aku

>That IS Aku

The future wasn't just a time where aku had won, it was a future AKU literally created from scratch, why do you think he was so unbeatable in the future but jack can take him out in the past so easily?

It was THOUSANDS of years in the future. There's no way in fucking hell they would exist.